RP Name: |T| Thirteen
Link to steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/irishdragon681/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98646773
Current Game tracker profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/irishdragon68...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/irishdragon68...arpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated server time: 125+ hours
Language I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
As Moderator It has been a whole new experience that I have quite enjoyed. I have come across a lot of rule breakers while I have been moderator and I feel that I am good at handling those types of situations. I don't like handing out warning personally, but only is required me to do so. Also If a new player has joined i try to enlighten them of the rule we enforce here at Zarp. I have not been moderator for long but I have contributed to the server and the Darkrp community from rule breakers.

If you had to write a Facebook post to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello, Congratulations You are now apart of the Zarp staff team!
I have put together a guide to help you understand the basic commands
If you need help or are unsure of something contact a staff member they will be happy to help!
F1 Menu
When you press your F1 in game you will be able to see reports that users have made, when you right click on the report you can click "Handle this" this means you are handling the users report, you can also discard reports if you think its spam. Secondly If you press the Warning section you will be able to see all the users that have been given a warning by another member of staff. If you press the logging section you will be able to see all the kills, arrests and job changes etc, you would use the logs when a player report for example "RDM" or "CDM" you can check the users name and see when and what district it happened in.You will be able to copy the log by right clicking the log and then clicking on "full log", then you can paste it to the user who committed the transgression so they know where and when it happened and so they know it is not a false accusation against them. The last tab is Active NLR, you will be able to see users NLR districts they are prohibited from.

F6 Menu
When you press F6 in game you will be able to see the users punishments and then you can a make a decision on whether or not you warn someone because they have no recent warning, this could mean they are a new player and don't know the rules so you would give them a verbal warning instead and tell them to do "/rules" in chat.

Moderator commands
/goto (player name or steam ID) - You can teleport to a player with this command

/freeze (player name or steam ID) - You can freeze a player with this command and select a time

/unfreeze (player name or steam ID) - You can unfreeze a player with this command

/bring (player name or steam ID) - You can bring a player to yourself with this command

/tp (player name or steam ID) - You can teleport a player where you are looking

/warn (Steam ID)(reason) - You can warn a player with this command if they breakrules

/kick (player name or steam ID)(reason) - You can kick player with this command

/slay (player name or steam ID) - You can kill a player with this command

Admin tool - You can find your admin tool in your hot bar and this will tell you if someone is prop blocking
Now you know the basic Moderator commands

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello Player X
I have thoroughly looked through your ban appeal and can see you are sincerely sorry and you have no resents, Thus I have reduced your ban sentence to 2 Weeks.
Next time read through the rules.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I think I should be promoted because I do my job to the best of my ability and I am fair to everyone. I enjoy enforcing the rules, I am confident in what i can do and no matter what I try to make sure that everyone is having a fun time playing Zarp. I would find being promoted would be a benefit to the server because of how dedicated I am. Also I would be able to stop Mass RDMers almost instantly because I can use my phys gun to stop them abusing.

Thanks for reading my application
Thirteen :zarp:
  • irishdragon681
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by irishdragon681.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Thirteen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762053

Moved thread to correct section + fixed your title,

Good luck!
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishdragon681

[SSRP Admin] Thirteen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762054

Hello Player X
I have thoroughly looked through your ban appeal and can see you are sincerely sorry and you have no resents, Thus I have reduced your ban sentence to 2 Weeks.
Why 2 weeks? He has no recents and he is sorry. If he's been falsely punished you should speak to the admin and have it removed.
  • Asylum
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • We are such stuff that dreams are made on.
  • Thanks received: 168

[SSRP Admin] Thirteen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762065

Asylum wrote:
Hello Player X
Why 2 weeks? He has no recents and he is sorry. If he's been falsely punished you should speak to the admin and have it removed.
The question itself doesn't make sense anyway...
1) Admins can't punish cheaters
2) Admins can't handle their own appeals.

And for your comment, it states "YOU" banned the user, not another admin. And yeah, it's false considering they can't punish cheaters. And it doesn't state he has no recents, but eh.

Nitpicking comments aside, good luck with your application!
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP Admin] Thirteen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762145

Hell no, you break rules and you don't know how to do your job. You even revenge rdm'd me the other day, disguisting
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[SSRP Admin] irishdragon's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762168

Good luck man

:support:
  • ReduX07
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 51
atm afk in s2

[SSRP Admin] Thirteen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #764031

Updated it
  • irishdragon681
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5

[SSRP Admin] irishdragon's Application 6 years 4 months ago #764089

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT