Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] ThunderZ's Application

[SSRP Moderator] ThunderZ's Application 6 years 4 months ago #760542

RolePlay Name: [FN-O] ThunderZ
Time Zone: GMT +4 Baku, Azerbaijan
Link To Steam Account: steamcommunity.com/id/darkmagic695
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148729450
Current Game Tracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/DarkMagic69/d...arpgaming.com:27015/ (My Old Name, Haven't Joined Since Then)
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/ThunderZ/dark...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/ThunderZ/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: I play for about four hours these days.
Languages I speak: English, Turkish, Russian, Spanish, Azeri (Small country located in the Middle East called Azerbaijan)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Player Y has a shop and is minding his own business. While he is there waiting for someone to buy something from his shop player X shows up. He pulls out a gun and starts shooting player Y. Resulting in player Y’s death which is call an RDM or in other words Random Death Match.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

Player Y has been killed in the "O" district. If he comes back to that district within two minutes he would be breaking NLR. He must wait until the time on the screen expires to go back to that district.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player X accuses player Y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player Y killed player X
:

I would teleport both player X and Y to the roof and would want and an explanation to why player Y killed player X in the first place. If player Y doesn't have a valid reason and a proof I would end up warning him for RDM.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player Y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in the console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would ask player X to give me more evidence if player Y denies the fact that he has been breaking NLR. If player X can't give a valid proof the case would be closed. I would then further investigate this case by spectating player Y.

Why should I be chosen?

I have been wanting to be the mod since I entered this server. When my friend bought me Gmod the first server I went on was this ZARP. In my opinion, it is the best DARKRP server in Gmod. I really like helping people and have been admin twice on a server before. I know a lot about DarkRP. I am really experienced in this and I think the time has finally come for me to be a moderator and test myself and my skills that I have learned from ZARP. I will solve F’1 whenever I go online on ZARP. Sometimes maybe cant due to my gang and base, however, most of the time I will be taking part in a lot of F1’s.
If the reason of the F1 is too urgent I will solve it immediately even if I am busy RPing.
  • ThunderZ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by ThunderZ.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] ThunderZ's Application 6 years 4 months ago #760544

I fixed your BBCode and adjusted your application on the RDM + NLR section (only the titles)

Good luck!
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] ThunderZ's Application 6 years 4 months ago #760549

Thank you ;)
  • ThunderZ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Moderator] ThunderZ's Application 6 years 4 months ago #763940

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Punishments, Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT