Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Murder Moderator] Freeza's Application

[Murder Moderator] Freeza's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758988

Steam Name: DB Cooper.vbs
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988409977
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14072124
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/DB%20Cooper.v...arpgaming.com:27045/
Estimated Server Time: 520 minutes or about 9 hours
Languages I speak: English, swedish.

Murder related

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming on the server: I would most likely gag or mute, if continued, a kick would be needed.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: First time, I would tell him you're not allowed to exploit, and let him/her be free. If continued, I'll slay him/her. Further actions would be kick/ban.

Explain the meaning of the term "ghosting" and give an example scenario: Ghosting means telling your mate where the others are through a TAA or third party application about where he/she is, if murderer or bystander with secret weapon A.S.O.
Example: "Mate 1: Man! He was behind me! He's blue Quebec. It is only you and him, he's on the next floor.
Mate 2: Ok, where is he exactly?
Mate 1: He is in a room, waiting for you to come inside so he can kill you!"

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): Well, I have had much experience about being staff and how to be professional, aswell as almost successfully creating a community. So, I thought I could join you and try to get back to form with the administration and prove useful to this community, as it seems like you need staff personals to handle servers. This could be a great opportunity!

Extra Information: (Not Required) All I can say, let's hope this community even grows bigger, and removes the abusers! Hail Zarp!
  • Freeza
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by CrankyBot. Reason: Fixed your title
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Moderator] Freeza's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765371

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Murder! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still have some areas to work on before you can become staff. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Activity needs to be improved.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40