[Bhop Super Admin] Hamzah's Application 6 years 4 months ago #758454

Steam Name: |Z| DerpyHamzah

Time Zone: Central usa time

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/derpyhamzah

What server are you applying for? Bhop

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80167012

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Der...arpgaming.com:27100/

Estimated Server Time: 90 hours (counting all of my other gametrackers)

Languages I speak:Arabic, english.
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator: Well after being administrator for a few weeks I have dealt with many problems
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Dedicated
Everyday (except this week but look at 30 day activity) I have been on bhop at nights and I am usually the ONLY staff member that is on. I have only encountered 3 or 4 other staff members on at the same time as me but that is once a week just for them to get the minimum activity. as of right out of the most staff members i have been the one with the best activity this past MONTH.

Forums
I am on the forums every day even if im at school or vacation i check the forums when im home almost every 15 minutes, if im on vacation or at school i check the forums on my phone once an hour (between classes). This is helpful as I always know if there is issues, if I am needed, or any report abuses to handle. I feel as if being on the forums often is something that is needed for a lead team member.

Inactive staff members!
At this point in time it makes me sick to see how many inactive staff members on bhop there are. And some of them have 0 activity this past MONTH not even 2 weeks, I have never seen them ingame nor do they do there job. If i do ever get superadmin I will be able to deal with these inactive staff members as it is not fair to the active staff members that actually do there job, and dedicate themselves to help out within the server.

Meetings

I attend most if not all meetings, ever since I got moderator on bhop I have only missed 1 meeting and that was the one right after i got mod.
[Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: Well like ive said before there are many inactive staff members and I cant do anything about it, Only lead team member on my friends list on steam is silent but timezone differences are preventing me from contacting a lead team member.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Well first of I would speak to both sides and see the story and here is an example for both outcomes.
Accepted-
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied-

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Well first of I would speak to them why they banned them for that much time, and tell them to make sure they read the ethos and don't use excessive punishments. The second time however I will bring them up for demotion (pushing towards an official). 3rd time I will emergency demote them and bring them for demotion pushing for a demotion.
[b]Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
Well I would jump in and give him some help in the situation then after I will tell him what he did wrong and how to do it properly, then a while later i would go undercover and see if he handles sits properly.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

Well first of I will speak to both staff members in ts3 and determine what has happen, if the other staff member denies it I will ask for proof, if proof is given and it is a major rule break that affects the other users gameplay majorly than I will bring them up for an official warning in the lead team meeting. although if it is a minor rulebreak I will speak to the staff member and tell them what they did wrong.
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
Well first of I will speak to both sides and see what the problem is after determining the problem I will speak to both of them and have them talk it out and resolve the issue.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
Well first thing I would do is freeze them as soon as possible. then I would ask them to get on ts3, after that I would speak to them and ask them why, then I would tell them what they did wrong and tell them im bringing them up for an official (which i will).
PLEASE READ

Ive been playing all day today 11-22- 17 about 5-6 hours but i still says 84 minutes -.-
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Hamzah.
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Super Admin] Hamzah's Application 6 years 4 months ago #759041

Bump
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy

[Bhop Super Admin] Hamzah's Application 6 years 4 months ago #759057

I believe you need more time as an before you go for SA

Good luck!
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[Bhop Super Admin] Hamzah's Application 6 years 4 months ago #761060

Thanks windows

Bump
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy

[Bhop Super Admin] Hamzah's Application 6 years 4 months ago #761356

bump

just found 2 people ban evading today :silly: :silly: B)
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy

[Bhop Super Admin] Hamzah's Application 6 years 4 months ago #761404

Has a report against him

:minussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Bhop Super Admin] Hamzah's Application 6 years 4 months ago #761406

A Good Pianist wrote:
Has a report against him

hasn't been handled yet dont jump to conclusions
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy

[Bhop Super Admin] Hamzah's Application 6 years 4 months ago #761409

Hamzah wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Has a report against him

hasn't been handled yet dont jump to conclusions

Don't care really having a report on you at all is bad applying for a lead team position with one on you makes it look extremely unprofessional I ain't jumping to no conclusions it's straight facts

• A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Bhop Super Admin] Hamzah's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762443

bump gametrackers not recording my hours
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP