Server 1
Server 2
Server 3
Green=Active, Red=Not so active
Clicky!

Estimated Server Time: 1400 Hours

Languages I speak: English, Romanian
Green=Fluent, Red=Understandable

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
During my time as moderator I have encountered many situations which required admin+ powers to deal with, often admins are afk or simply none online to deal with it, I have had many people ltap but nothing could be done due to either admins asking for proof before banning them or there simply not being any admins online at the time. Had I been admin I could have banned them and they would not have got away with this.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
Example 1:
The server started lagging really badly all of a sudden, I was the only staff on at the time, I decided to jump into action and tp to everyone in the server. Surely enough someone was spamming slams lagging the server greatly, I kicked him and blew up the slams. This would have been much easier if I could have spectated everyone instead.
Example 2:
One sunday morning there were many mass rule breakers on s2, I was the only staff online, multiple people ltapped and I could not do anything about it. One guy was constantly mass rdming, prop surfing, prop pushing and at one point prop spammed. After warning and kicking him multiple times he got banned by the console, I would have banned him sooner and for longer if i were admin, out of the 4 people that could have been banned that morning only 2 did get banned thanks to asylum coming online just in time.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Congrats on getting accepted for SSRP staff!
Lets get started by going over all your new commands:

/tp: This is used to teleport to wherever your crosshair is pointed, you may want to bind this to a button as this will be your way of getting to roofs for sits, to bind it type bind [key] "say /tp". If you would like to teleport another player you the position of your crosshair type /tp [SteamID]

/bring: This is used to bring another player to you, to use this type /bring [SteamID]

/goto: This is used to go to another player, to use this type /goto [SteamID]

/freeze: This is used to freeze a player, to use this type /freeze [SteamID] [Duration in seconds].
Leave the duration blank to freeze the player forever. Don't forget to /unfreeze once you're done with the player.

/back: This is used to return a player to their last position, to use this type /back [SteamID].
You can also do /backspawn which will return the player to spawn. To return yourself simply leave the SteamID blank.

/warn: This is used to warn a player for a rule break, to use this type /warn [SteamID] [Reason].
If you warn the wrong player or for any reason want to remove the warn you can use /unwarn [SteamID] this will remove the most recent warning you have given the player

/kick: This is used to kick a player from the server, to use this type /kick [SteamID] [Reason]

These are the main commands you will be using, You can access all these commands by pressing tab and clicking on the player you wish to interact with, this is also how you get their SteamID.

Now we will go over the F1 system, if you press f1 you'll notice a new menu, this is where you look at the logs and f1s.

F1's: If you right click on an f1 you can choose to handle it, once you are handling it if you right click again you will see some new options (goto, bring and mark as finished) you can use these to go to the player and then bring them to a roof. Once you are done with the sit you can mark it as finished.

Logs: If you go into the logs tab you will see all the recent activities (kills, deaths, wants, arrests, warrants and much more) you can search for a certain log using the search bar in the top right.

Keypad checker: You may have noticed you have a keypad checker in your toolbar, to use this click on a prop and you will see what keypads are connected to it, right click to reset it and remove the keypads from your screen.

F6 menu: This is where you can check a players warnings, this can help you decide on the appropriate punishment. You can also check their rap sheet using the tab menu.

Make sure to read the staff ethos here and enjoy staffing!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello there Player x, I realize that a permanent ban was much too harsh for your first offence of prop spam, a simple kick would have done just as well, and because of this I've decided to remove your ban.
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words): I feel that I should be promoted to the rank of admin as I've been very active and have been doing a lot of F1's. I've been contributing to the server as much as possible, this means answering questions in ooc, tp'ing to players when they need help even if they haven't made an F1 and helping on time as soon as I'm told they need help. The only thing limiting how much I can contribute to the server is the fact that I don't have access to a lot of useful commands such as Banning, Jailing, No clipping, Cloaking, Spectating ect. Thanks for reading my app and taking me into consideration :P
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758307

BUMP
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758631

friendly and helpful person.
:support:

Good luck dude
  • ReduX07
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 51
atm afk in s2

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759040

Bump
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759242

Has alot expernience as moderator
Aktive
Would be good as a admin

+Support from me
  • Cross
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #MilitaryRP!!!
  • Thanks received: 20

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759773

BUMP
Constructive feedback needed <3
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759782

That's a heavy application
  • carnifexhoppa
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 65

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759816

I highly support this application,

Not only is lightrobin very activate, he also knows how to deal with difficult situations. Since the past days he has been moderator It feels for me like the total ammount of rulebreakers on s2 have been going down when he is online. He prefers to help other people first and makes time for the people.

with kind regards, Archer sterling
  • Keanu Siek
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759845

kebabhellfire wrote:
I highly support this application,

Not only is lightrobin very activate, he also knows how to deal with difficult situations. Since the past days he has been moderator It feels for me like the total ammount of rulebreakers on s2 have been going down when he is online. He prefers to help other people first and makes time for the people.

with kind regards, Archer sterling

Thanks!, even on s1 today I got on and spawn was a mess, two mass rdmers, one guy orbed spawn, two ltapps, it was crazy. Even when I asked in admin chat for the ltappers to be banned no-one responded. There was plenty of staff on and 6 f1's undone. I have no idea why those issues weren't dealt with earlier.
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759847

carnifexhoppa wrote:
That's a heavy application

Might need to change my name to HeavyRobin...
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #760823

LightRobin wrote:
BUMP
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #760824

I get jaffa flashbacks
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #760826

Just saying, you forgot the mute and unban from job commands :whistle:

In the other hand, you're really active and I see you doing a good job, keep it up and good luck!
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #760860

Recently accepted report abuse

:minussp:
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #761280

Mexi wrote:
Just saying, you forgot the mute and unban from job commands :whistle:

In the other hand, you're really active and I see you doing a good job, keep it up and good luck!
Thanks for the feedback! I didn't forget about them but i decided to focus on the main commands and keep it short. I have never used the unban from job command although I see I should have mentioned to mute command as it's used quite often.
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by LightRobin.

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 5 months ago #761281

DovahKitty wrote:
I get jaffa flashbacks

OOF, still remember the day he grav gunned my printers away whilst cloaked :silly:
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 4 months ago #761874

LightRobin wrote:
LightRobin wrote:
BUMP
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 4 months ago #763803

One last bump, will probs get denied because of activity :pinch:
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Administrator] LightRobin's Application 6 years 4 months ago #764104

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Should Improve f1 count.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

241 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40