SteamID STEAM_0:0:114739285

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Pennybomber/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 -
Server 3 -

Estimated Server Time hours 2k - 3k hours

Languages I speak English and a little bit of French

Dark RP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Deathmatch (RDM) Basicly means you can't kill people as you please, You need to have a right roleplay reason to do so, If you see someone down the street you can't just walk up to him and kill him as you will be warned for RDM (Random Deathmatch)

You are mugging someone and you did /me This is a mug drop 4k or die! <correct
You are a hitman and someone has a hit <correct
You see someone walking down the street and you don't like him so you kill him <Incorrect

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule (NLR) Basicly means you can't go back to the same district (2 tunnels) where you died for 3 minutes, You also need to forget about your previous life (I.E Who killed you), If someone raided you, you must serve them if you're a gun dealer or a business class that sells stuff to people as if you don't, You could be warned for New Life Rule (NLR)

Jimmy dies in PD, He comes back in 2 minutes <Incorrect he is still breaking New Life Rule.
Ben dies near banker, He waits at the Armour NPC for 3 minutes before comes back <correct

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First of all, I'd /goto x and say I'm here for his f1, After he tells me his side of the story, I'd go to a roof and check who killed him, Then I'd /tp y to me and get his side of the story, If player y admitted he Random Deathmatched (RDM) player x, I'd warn him. If he doesn't, Then I'd ask for proof to the situation and if they are no proof then I'd say I really couldn't do much.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I'd /goto x and ask for his side of the story, then once I'm satisfied with his story, I'd tp myself to a roof and then /tp y and get his side of the story, if player y admitted he broke New Life Rule, I'd warn him if he doesn't I'd check the logs to see if he did as you can see if he died twice by the same person, But if that doesn't work out to plan. I'd ask for proof and if he didn't have proof I'd say I can't do much without proof.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I believe I should be choosen as I know how staff do there f1's, I understand that I need to remain calm in every situation and understand 2 sides of the story and not rush any f1's as I know it's not allowed and un-professional to do so. I believe I'm calm and I can handle this position of being a Moderator for Zarp Gaming as I know how hard it as at peak times when the server is really busy and then all staff active needs to deal with them so everyone is satisfied with the response of our staff team. I believe I'm ready to handle this position as I know what to do if I'm stuck dealing with a f1, I can just ask for a more experienced staff to help me if ever I do need help dealing with the f1's I'm stuck on[/b].
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed bbCode
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Pennybomber's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757038

:plussp:
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP Moderator] Pennybomber's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757047

When i see you in the server your always nice to everyone you meet
and overall you have good activity and no recents.

Good Luck!

• _Dan_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 44

[SSRP Moderator] Pennybomber's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757075

:plussp:
Friendly guy
ex admin
  • MrPing
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hoppa
  • Thanks received: 342
[ZARP-Notice]: You have left Hoppa

[SSRP Moderator] Pennybomber's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757591

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40