|Z| Aek177[Ss]

Link to Steam Profile:

Click here!

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Click here!

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:98540026

Languages I speak:

I speak fluent English and am learning GCSE Spanish.

When it will be appropriate to use the ban command?:

It would be appropriate to use the ban command if for example player x was on the server and had 10+ recent punishments.
I would tell them if they break ANY more rules they will be banned for having too many recent punishments. I would then decide how long is appropriate, if they have been banned recently then I would make the ban longer so they hopefully learn their lesson.

Explain any situation you had to work around in your time as a moderator. How could your promotion help this?:

Once someone was online and they were constatnly breaking rules, such as Ghosting, Trap spamming etc. As a Moderator I can only kick them which means they can come back on the server, however if I was Admin I would be able to punish them appropriately.

Why I should be promoted: (We recommend around 75 words)

I think I should be promoted because of the following reasons:

Activity:

I am always trying to come on the server and make sure I meet the 2 hour weekly requirement. This shows I want to help out and make sure the server is a better place.

Experience:

I have been staff on servers outside of Zarp where I have been Moderator, Admin, Super Admin, Co-Owner and other ranks aswell. This shows trust, dedication and other skills that I have racked up. I am also Murder Head Admin, TTT Super Admin and Prophunt Admin. This shows I am used to the way ZARP works and how to treat others etc.

Trust:

I am Head Admin on Murder, TTT Super Admin and Prophunt Admin, this shows I am trusted with my powers within the community and I always try to do my best for the servers, by dealing with what I can in-game and helping others.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Aek177.
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756598

Un gran sí. Buena suerte

:plussp:
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756784

VyTeXx wrote:
Un gran sí. Buena suerte

Thanks for the support!

(BUMP!)
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756820

Never really seen u attend to any rule breakers at all and therefore I feel u should wait and get abit more of an understanding within the gamemode and what exactly it intakes an example is learn abit more about the exploits side and know the main ones of each map to prevent them happening stuff like that.

Good luck anyways
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756827

A Good Pianist wrote:
Never really seen u attend to any rule breakers at all and therefore I feel u should wait and get abit more of an understanding within the gamemode and what exactly it intakes an example is learn abit more about the exploits side and know the main ones of each map to prevent them happening stuff like that.

Good luck anyways
I don't know who the current deathrun owner isnt but cant they just fix the known exploits so staff only have to worry about ghosters and mic/chat spammers? Aek diffinetly deserve this role :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756876

Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Good luck anyways
I don't know who the current deathrun owner isnt but cant they just fix the known exploits so staff only have to worry about ghosters and mic/chat spammers? Aek diffinetly deserve this role :plussp:

Not really as with deathrun most exploits are trap skips of multiple traps in which is just down to pure skill via bhopping and or shit map design Ik it's stupid and I would be happy to help test the maps so an official list could be made but the only thing they can do is just stick invisible walls pretty much everywhere making bhops and or speedrun impossible
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757064

Good luck man
  • ERROR_404
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 133

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757115

nothing to say

• BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757172

You literally have just got moderator on Deathrun. I don't care if you are staff on other servers, I havent seen you deal with a single problem on deathrun since you got moderator and should at least wait and get used to it before applying for Admin. Activity doesnt mean anything, there have been some very active people that have become staff members that haven't turned out well. I have been staff on other servers and they are all very different then Zarp. They have different rules when it comes to applying so it could just mean they needed staff or you fit into their low standards.
  • Sanchez_79
  • Junior Boarder
  • Need help- asking for a friend
  • Thanks received: 77
Ex Deathrun Administrator
Ex Murder moderator

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757213

Sanchez_79 wrote:
You literally have just got moderator on Deathrun. I don't care if you are staff on other servers, I havent seen you deal with a single problem on deathrun since you got moderator and should at least wait and get used to it before applying for Admin. Activity doesnt mean anything, there have been some very active people that have become staff members that haven't turned out well. I have been staff on other servers and they are all very different then Zarp. They have different rules when it comes to applying so it could just mean they needed staff or you fit into their low standards.
I dont understand the negativity, maybe you should re-read Para's guide to feedback on applications (for every bad point there should be a positive one) , aek has done nothing to deserve this treatment from the deathrun staff team, the fact that he hasn't had to deal with any rule breakers is good because it means the players read the rules and not that aek decides not to punish them. The fact that he is staff on other servers is to backup the fact that he knows the basics of being a staff member and since the staff ethos is the same for all servers it also means that it won't be hard for him to learn the differences between other servers and deathrun.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne, Aek177

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757237

Sanchez_79 wrote:

Sanchez, if you look at Aek's activity he has been on and has potentially handled situations when you wasn't on the server. Keep this in mind that activity also proves dedication.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757238

Nick0GR wrote:
Sanchez_79 wrote:
I dont understand the negativity, maybe you should re-read Para's guide to feedback on applications (for every bad point there should be a positive one) , aek has done nothing to deserve this treatment from the deathrun staff team, the fact that he hasn't had to deal with any rule breakers is good because it means the players read the rules and not that aek decides not to punish them. The fact that he is staff on other servers is to backup the fact that he knows the basics of being a staff member and since the staff ethos is the same for all servers it also means that it won't be hard for him to learn the differences between other servers and deathrun.
I think what Sanchez is trying to say is yes, he has experience being staff on zarp but he is quite new to the deathrun scene and the fact he is applying for admin only a week after getting moderator is too early as Aek does not have much experience being staff on deathrun.

Yes he is a good guy and would make a good admin in the future but could probably do with a bit more experience.

Good Luck!
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sanchez_79

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757240

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

One week isn't much at all , i got admin on TTT and Murder after just one week and i'm one of the best canditates for TTT Super Admin rightnow(when a space opens up)
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Nick0GR. Reason: Candidates

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757242

:support: LAD
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757243

:plussp: :plussp:
  • leon21
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • AEK Athens/Original 21
  • Thanks received: 138

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757251

Didn't I get DR admin after only a week? And people are complaing about Aek who's got two? :blink:
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne, Aek177, Bhavya Shah, VyTeXx, Nick0GR

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757254

Raeker wrote:
Didn't I get DR admin after only a week? And people are complaing about Aek who's got two? :blink:

I'm not complaining i'm just trying to sum up what Sanchez is saying but a bit nicer xd

anyways nice guy :support:
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by redacted. Reason: yeet

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757625

Annie Montana wrote:
Sanchez_79 wrote:

Sanchez, if you look at Aek's activity he has been on and has potentially handled situations when you wasn't on the server. Keep this in mind that activity also proves dedication.
What about the guys whom I wont name for privacy reasons who is very active but has been demoted 3 times? People thought it was fine because they were active even though I disagreed and look what happened then.
  • Sanchez_79
  • Junior Boarder
  • Need help- asking for a friend
  • Thanks received: 77
Ex Deathrun Administrator
Ex Murder moderator

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757649

I got Admin on Bhop after 1 week aswell and already applied for SuperAdmin when i was only 1 week Admin even i got denied cause I am only Admin 1 week >.>

Back then when I applied for Zarp DR Mod first time, I also applied pretty quickly for the Ranks and I got SA pretty fast aswell.
  • Thai Mingh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 21
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Thai Mingh.

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #758033

Sanchez_79 wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
Sanchez_79 wrote:

What about the guys whom I wont name for privacy reasons who is very active but has been demoted 3 times? People thought it was fine because they were active even though I disagreed and look what happened then.

No offence but it seems you hold a grudge here, if you think I am slacking in my staffing duties please feel free to tell me. Don't have an "argument" on the forums and follow the staff ethos. I do handle stuff as I am not a lazy staff member hence why I am Murder Head Admin, TTT Super Admin and Prophunt Admin. I do try my best but recently I have been lagging, however that should be fixed now/soon so I should be able to perform to the best of my ability now. I also got Murder Admin after one week of being Moderator and TTT Admin after one week of being Moderator. Hence time of being a Moderator isn't that relevant as long as you prove yourself worthy. I will have been Moderator for 2 weeks when the meeting comes around so I will make sure I try to stay active and keep doing staff duties where I can.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

309 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
27/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40