US Eastern

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/jacknelli

What server are you applying for?
SSRP

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:65502653

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Note: Most of my activity is on server 3 however I also play a fair amount on s2 and s1 but many times it is not registering for whatever reason. Also after I changed steam names the gameteacker has failed to record my playtime many times so look to my number of F1's and just seeing me on the servers to guage my playtime.

Server 1 - https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jacknelli/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 -https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jacknelli/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 -https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jacknelli/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
Over 1,000 hours

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

As an admin I have gained a great deal of experience in being a staff member and handling situations. I am able to handle anything thrown my way porperly, professionally, and efficiently. I know all of the rules like the back of my hand and try to help players first rather than punishing them right away because I believe that not everybody fully knows them and it will only benefit both parties if it's handled in a nice manner and the player feels respected. I feel that as part of a staff team the way we conduct ourselves is very important. From what i have seen from experience the way we conduct purselves is a representation of the server and staff team as a whole. If a staff member is punishing a user and while handling them they are cursing and being rude that only gives us a bad reputation and escalates the situation. Users then think the staff team are a bunch of jerks and are less inclined to cooperate. If the staff member is respectful and polite the whole time even though the user may be angry and cursing they later on are more likely to apologize and say they appreciate you being nice to them. These are all things that I have seen and experienced in my time as an administrator and this has shaped the way I behave as a staff member and treat users and handle situations. So that everyone can have the best outcome possible and that is my goal every time.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

When you are asking yourselves what things make a staff member an ideal candidate for the super administrator team think about the following things:

Do you want someone who's focus is solely the ssrp servers? Do you want someone who has been around for 4 years and knows the ins and outs of the servers and being a staff member? Do you want someone who always treats users with respect when handling them even if they are being rude and disrespectful? Do you want someone that has diverse playtimes and can be on both during the day and at night when few staff if any are on?

If you are saying yes to any of these things then I am your guy. And let me tell you why.

I first joined ZARP back in early 2013 playing on the ssrp servers. I played on the servers regularly for around 3 years and worked my way up the staff team to a super administrator position. While I was staff i never resigned or took and breaks in that period until I finally resigned around a year ago and took a break from zarp as I had to focus on other things. That speaks to my dedication to the servers and being a staff member. When I help a position I never went inactive or quit because it got boring or hard or I didn't get promoted as fast as I wanted, no, I was extremely patient and knew that I wanted to be a part of this server and team. In being a staff member now I feel the same way in that I am not going anywhere for a long time to come and am going to help the servers and staff them as best as I can. So if you want someone that's completely dedicated to ssrp and ssrp alone then you got it in me. I'm the guy that continues to do F1's even if I've been doing them for hours on end and I don't get to roleplay. That's fine. I would rather help staff the server than roleplay. I'm the guy that gets on late at night because I know there is a great lack of staff members at that time and I hop on the servers that need staffing. I'm the guy that doesn't treat users disrespectful even if they are being very disrespectful and rude to me. I'm the guy that takes the time out to help new users that have questions and I take them around and introduce them to the server even if it takes 45 minutes. I'm the kind of person you want on your lead team. I'm always happy to go the extra mile and I'm always happy to hear people out if they think I should improve on something or do something in a different way. I am very dedicated to the ssrp servers, staff team, and zarp itself and that will only show more and more over time.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

A situation that I had to work around with no lead team member on was when me and another admin had caught a few people hacking om the server. Being an admin I could not punish them for hacking as it needs to be handled by a lead team member so I brought them all to the same area but separated them so they couldnt all talk at once and went through and talked to them to see what their story was and why they were hacking, just hear them out. Even though we were trying to be polite and talk to them they continued to be rude and spam disrespectful things and just be completely inconsiderate. So we kept them talking so that they didnt just log off and kept them jailed while we contacted a lead team member to get on. In the meantime I just gathered the evidence together and made sure I had all of the correct profiles and steam id's in case any of it was needed. I continued to keep them talking and occupied by being respecful and making conversation until a lead team meber finally got onto the server and handled them accordingly.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

When handling any sort of abuse report I always look every bit of evidence over twice and make sure I am considering all of it. Whether its looking at the screenshots and noting all of the information in them or watching a video and paying attention to detail. I also read their story of what happened and see how it goes with the evidence provides whether it sounds to be true or whether it seems like there are some holes in their story. I then try and contact the player who made the report over steam or any other means and I talk to them and get a fuller story or what happened and have them go more into detail about the whole situation. This is so that I have made sure to get every detail of the story from the person making the report and look over any and all evidence before I decide how to go about handling it. Only after I have done all of this and learn everything I can about the incident I contact the person that is accused of abuse in the report. I inform them that someone has made a report against them and that I would like to take a minute and talk to them and get their side of the story. Even if the evidence looks damnning there could still be another angle to the story or more context that could change the circumstances so I always make sure to get all the details from the accused person as well. After I have all of this in hand and have considered all the variables of the reports and all of the evidence then I would make my decision on if the report should be accepted or denied as well as what sort of punishment and/or action is fitting. I would then post on the report informing whether it has been accepted or denied and I would handle he accused person accordingly.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

Firstly I would look into the ban and get all the information I could on the user that has been banned. Whether they have a lot of recent warnings or are sqeaky clean up until this point as that would factor into my handling of the incident. Once I have gotten the information I need I would contact the staff member who banned them and ask if we could talk about the users ban. When talking to the staff member I would tell them that I had come across a ban of theirs that seemed to be a bit harsh. I would tell them that they did not neccessarily do anything wrong just that I would like to talk about it with them and make sure all parties are being treated fairly. If it's concluded that it may have been a harsh ban I would tell them I appreciate them taking the time to talk to me and that if it's alright I'm going to reduce the users ban by whatever I see fit. I would always make sure to make the staff member feel comfortable when talking to me and make sure I am not coming off in the wrong way that I would just like to have a minute to talk if they could help me figure out a situation. I would not want to make them feel like they did something terrible wrong just that the ban may have been excessive and to try and take more caution in considering length of punishment in the future.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If I noticed that a staff member was having a problem handling a situation I would go over and ask if I could offer any assistance. I would try to give advide to the staff member having problems and give possibly solutions or ideas on how to handle the issue. I would not just go over and take over the situation and handle it myself I would use it as an opportunity to show a staff member a good way to handle a situation that he is having problems with so that in the future wheh he has a similar problem he will know how to handle it and have learned from the past. I would be very polite and just give the staff member help rather than take over because that could make them feel incompetant or frustrate them. If I can help both the user by making sure the situation is handled in a proper way and help the staff member by showing them or giving them an idea of the proper way to handle a situation like this one, then both parties will be happy and have learned from the situation.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

If a staff member was accusing another staff membee of breaking rules I would go and talk to the staff member that has knowledge of the others rulebreak. I would take them to a private area or initiate a private chat with them and get their side of the story. What they may have seen or heard and any evidence they may have. Once I have gotten all the information they have to offer I would look the evidence over and double check their story by checking the logs and gathering all the information relevant. If I suspect that a staff member is breaking rules or have proof of them breaking rules I would ask them that when they get a minute I would like to talk to them. After I get together with them I would inform them that it has been brought to my attention that they may have broken a rule or rules. I would tell them what rules they have been suspected of breaking and when and then ask to hear their side of the story and what all went on. It's important for me to let them explain fully rather than rush into things because there are two sides to every story and in order to make the right decision I would have to consider all factors possible. After they had recalled everything they did and told me what all happened I would then inform them if I have any evidence against them and ask them to look at the evidence. I would then give them a chance to comment on the evidence and say anything else they want to say. After I have done all of this I would consider both stories, any evidence, and the severity of the rulebreak or rulebreaks and make my decision on whether or not the staff member did in fact break a rule, and if so I would punish them accordingly. When I am done talking to them I would thank them foe taking the time to talk to me and wish them a good day. Also any time I am punishing a staff member I would get in contact with a head admin just to let them know what all went on and what staff member broke a rule and what punishments were given. Basically just let them know what happened and how I handled it so that they have knowledge the said incident occured.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

If a staff member was acting disrespectful towards another staff member I would pull them aside and have a talk with them. I would tell them that people may have their differences but there is no need to disrespect each other. We are all on the same team and we all have the same goal. If we are being disrespectful towards each other what kind of example does that set for user who witness this behavior between two staff members. If this sparks an argument or an argument starts between staff members for whatever reason I would pull all of them aside and tell them that we can all calm down a bit and work this out. I would tell them that everyone has different opinions of things and that is okay. Just because someone does not have them same opinion as you does not make them any less of a person or should be any reason to argue with them. I would tell them we need to co-exist together because we are part of a team and if we are fighting amongst ourselves then that sets a bad example along with keeping us from getting the things we need to done. I would just make sure that all parties have calmed down and try and make them realize that there's no need to fight. Not everyone has the same views and that is perfectly okay.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If I witnessed a staff member breaking rules and in doing so was harming other users I would immediately pull them aside. I would tell them that I had just witnessed them breaking rules and harming other peoples experiences and ask them what's going on. Maybe they're just having a bad day or whatever the case they deserve to be heard out. While doing this I would get into contact with a head admin and let him know what the situation is and that I am handling it and if they want to come and talk to the staff member in question as well then we can all talk together and figure something out. The main point I would make to them is that in being a part of this staff team your job is to make the server a better place for everyone that is playing on it. If you are harming other peoples experiences then something is wrong and we have to figure something out. I would tell them that everyone wants the same thing and we are all on the same team trying to make it a better server. After talking with them I would determine what punishment is neccessary and what we can do to make sure an incident like this doesn't happen again. I would be as constructive as possible and be respectful towards the staff member because like I said we're all on the same team and everyone has bad day.

Thank you for reviewing my application.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by x || Jacknelli.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756392

:plussp:
  • ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756395

Bruh u are one of the only admins that care about people obviously i am giving u a

• Russianhooligan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Never mess with the russianhooligans
  • Thanks received: 2

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756558

Be carefull i heard xnator likes to eat his competetors! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756958

bump as he requested
not
  • ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756970

Right i know you change your name alot and you say your "Active" But i find that complete bullshit. Not once have i seen you on the server recently and i know i have not played alot but im pretty sure i would of seen you once
Russianhooligan wrote:
Bruh u are one of the only admins that care about people obviously i am giving u a

:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1213
The following user(s) said Thank You: ibraaa

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756984

Just wondering, can you use a microphone when you're in meetings?
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544

[SSRP Super Admin] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756986

I haven’t really seen you active in meetings, if you can improve on that, then you have a high chance of getting accepted

Good luck!
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[SSRP Super Admin] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757279

Windows wrote:
I haven’t really seen you active in meetings, if you can improve on that, then you have a high chance of getting accepted

Good luck!

Yeah I type in chat during meetings so it probably just seems like I'm not there unless you're actively reading chat but I will try to have more of a presence and improve that. I appreciate the feedback man!
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

[SSRP Super Admin] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757342

Jacknelli, I personally feel that you aren't ready for super at this moment in time. Firstly, you haven't been an admin for long, and you need to spend time to readjust to our more modern ways on the server. On top of this your meeting attendance hasn't been the best at the moment along with the participation within the meeting.

You have done a great amount of F1's which is always good. You are very active on the server and constantly help people. However, at the moment I feel like you aren't ready to be a lead team member.

Keep up the good work & the best of luck!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli, Roy Harper

[SSRP Super Admin] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757344

aren't ready for super just yet +support
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP Super Administrator] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757361

TimeForPug wrote:
Right i know you change your name alot and you say your "Active" But i find that complete bullshit. Not once have i seen you on the server recently and i know i have not played alot but im pretty sure i would of seen you once
Russianhooligan wrote:

:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

He's on S3 CONSTANTLY
  • Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[SSRP Super Admin] Jacknelli's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757398

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Jacknelli, I personally feel that you aren't ready for super at this moment in time. Firstly, you haven't been an admin for long, and you need to spend time to readjust to our more modern ways on the server. On top of this your meeting attendance hasn't been the best at the moment along with the participation within the meeting.

You have done a great amount of F1's which is always good. You are very active on the server and constantly help people. However, at the moment I feel like you aren't ready to be a lead team member.

Keep up the good work & the best of luck!

Yeah I see your points. I appreciate the feedback and I'll make sure to improve upon these things before I apply again in the future.
Thanks man
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127