Link to Steam Profile:

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:197904003

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Estimated Server Time:

57 Hours and 40 Minutes

Languages I speak:

English and a bit of French

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:

I have been moderator for around 3 weeks now and I feel like a promotion is what I should have with that time. I am TTT Admin and Murder Admin (Hopefully SA soon) so I know the admin ULX commands well and also the right time to use them. I have also come on a lot on PH ever since I got staff and this was mainly with other people and I enjoy it.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

I would use the ban command if I caught a user constantly harassing other users/staff after multiple mutes/gags. I would ban them for a day or two depending on how much they disrespected. Their ban time would also be effected if they LTAPed aswell. Another way I would ban somebody, is if two people were caught ghosting on opposite teams. I would warn them and then move them to the same team. If one were to move back, I would kick that person. If they joined back and did it again then I would eventually ban them.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

I would first ask the person on steam to come onto the zarp ts server. Once they're on that, I would then ask them to come onto the Prop Hunt server and once the person is on that then I would give them both the ts badge and the moderator rank in-game. I would the send the link to the Staff Ethos. After that, I would ask them to open the ULX menu in-game and then I would run them through the commands. First, I would tell them about psay and how it can be used to chat with people privately along with asay and how it is used to talk with other staff. I would then tell them about mute/gag along with tmute/tgag and how it more useful. I would then tell them the slay command which should be use if somebody was Door Blocking or Body Blocking. I would also tell them the teleport commands and how they should be used if somebody was stuck somewhere in the map. I would then tell them about the friends command which should be used if they were to suspect a two ghosters in the game. Then, I would thell them about Fspec and how it should be used if somebody was AFK. After the ULX menu, I would tell them to open up the repsheet with F6 and I would tell them that any punishments are viewed here and I would also tell them that if anyone had 10+ recents then I would get them to tell a higher rank of staff.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

After looking at the appeal, I would go onto the Prop Hunt server and reduce his ban trusting that he regrets his mistake. Then I would tell the staff member on how to ban people better. I would then proceed to tell the banned player that if they were caught cheating again then the ban would be permanent with no chance of coming back.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):

Well, I think I should be promoted because I am aware of most of the staff rules on Prop Hunt. They are very simple compared to other servers and I think being an Admin would give me more of an advantage. I also like to attend as many meeting as possible on the Fridays that they are on. And again, I am an Admin on tow other servers meaning that I know how to handle things such as bans properly.

P.S: Most of this app definitely wasn't copied from my murder app nope.
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Admin] Shadow's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756213

Good application, good guy, good activity

:support:
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadowsquatta

[Prophunt Admin] Shadow's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756233

Good staff, and as wolfi said, good guy

:plussp:
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[Prophunt Admin] Shadow's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756270

Stop being such a badgenator.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Prophunt Admin] Shadow's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756419

Wow, very nice application!! You are ready for this. Good luck!

:plussp:
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274

[Prophunt Admin] Shadow's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756695

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.   

Congratulations! 

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Huntstaff team.  

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin +  and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something 

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Friday 8PM UTC 

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting. 

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127