Link to Steam Profile:

steamcommunity.com/id/ImToppen

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:162147117

Link to GameTracker for the server:

www.gametracker.com/player/ImToppen/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak:

English, Norwegian, Kurdish.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Deathmatch also known as RDM is laying in the name, its when a person decides that he needs to fight someone for some non valid reason, he creates a random deathmatch, this is punishable if done and the person you are killing doesnt have any good reason todo so.

Example: ImTopppen kills Raeker cause ImToppen thinks Raeker is a T (Without any valid proof or reason to kill)

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:

If someone walks past an unIDed body, you may kill that person or place a kos on him/her.

If you have DNA on an innocent body that leads to a person, you can KOS them or call a KOS on them.

If someone shoots you with a posiondart you can call a KOS, or any other gun tbh, but i like to be careful, missclicks can happen!

If someone uses your HS without permission (after you warned in chat) you can kill them yourself or call a KOS on them for it.

if someone calls a false KOS on you you may KOS them back
Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:

KOSing someone just cause they had the same outfit as a person who did something wrong, example is Miia comes out of cave with anime body, earlier you saw someone with an anime body kill another innocent player, but you didnt get the name. thats unvalid.

KOSing someone after they kill someone in a gunfight and they ID the body.

KOSing people cause you dont like them generally.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):

i think i should be a moderator since i recently left the staff team over some complications with others, i now think i can come back to being a staff member, before i left i decided to permaban Stone as a joke, this was put in the category Abuse and i was punished for that ofc. i waited my full punishment and have tried to play.

i also think you guys could get me back into the staff team since the server really needs it, playing without staff isnt fun cause you have to upload proof on forums every 2 minutes someone RDMs you or does something bad.

id also like to point out the fact that i didnt have any major problems while being an admin, until the end.

My gametracker is a bit weak but honestly thats just cause i cant be asked to play when no admins are online, it gets very chaotic when there isnt staff on.

Summary: get me back into the staff team i think i did a great job as a staff member, applying for Moderator now since iknow some of you may be scared ill "abuse" later. my activity will go up as soon as im staff thats a promise, never had activity issues before this.

(iknow who is gonna post comments about me, just keep it non toxic)
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ImToppen. Reason: Mad hate for using the wrong brackets.
The topic has been locked.

(TTT Moderator) ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756286

A big portion of the staff team doesnt trust you but i honestly believe you deserve a second chance! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

(TTT Moderator) ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756309

I think you should have a second chance
:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

(TTT Moderator) ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756337

think you should have another chance as long as nothing like this happens again.
  • Paul Rafa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 81
EX-TTT- Administrator
EX-Prophunt- Administrator
EX-Surf- Moderator

(TTT Moderator) ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756358

idk you but fallen likes you so you must be a good guy :plussp: MY MAN
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by rudeboy.

(TTT Moderator) ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756443

Thanks guys, please remember that i didnt do anything bad before this incident with Chroma, and that i always had good activity aswell as handled allot of reports for yall. (Exept for Nick he always stole my reports)
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

(TTT Moderator) ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758425

:support: Good guy and good mod

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758430

you have not mentioned anything about improving your attitude, which leads me to believe that you are still deluded enough to think nothing was wrong. Unless I can see active improvement, I will definitely not be supporting this.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758446

You still have a recent ban, you will not get my support this evening.

EDIT: I believe your personal message on the forums also shows that you have not learned a thing from your past mistakes and are refusing to look at the bigger picture and put petty squabbles behind you.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Raeker.

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758461

:minussp: Fokin minge
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758501

Didnt notice i still had that text there. got it removed just now i havent changed it in like 2 months. Thanks for telling Raeker.

Sorle, iknow what i did was wrong, but then i look over to see that im not the one making 4 abuse reports every day on helpless new moderators. iknow i did allot of things wrong and i do believe i have learnt how to deal with people in a better way.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758504

DovahKitty wrote:
:minussp: Fokin minge

Could you please write some actual feedback instead of this very simple reply with almost no context. i do not even know you.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758505

haha ok so you are a minge proven you are very toxic and you should never have been staff can say the same for me but i atleast try to change
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758515

Thats just disrespectfull, was asking for feedback you come back here calling me a minge and that im toxic, i have never played with you or spoken to you before so idk where all this hate is coming from.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758539

Poor attitude, and abused after realising you still had your powers when you resigned.
You need to wait longer and sort out your attitude before coming back as staff.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758570

Hi Xnator.

completly understand what you are saying. how long would you reccomend i wait with this? thank you for not being hostile in your response also.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758571

I tell him the truth, he then accuses me of being hostile to him because he refuses to listen to me, he then accuses me of being hostile to him whilst he starts to compare this situation to something completely different and then he accuses me of being friends with someone that I absolutely despise (just look at my posts on Chroma's applications) and removes me from Steam without giving me a chance to explain myself.

If I'm honest, I don't even understand how you ever even got staff in the first place. You care about nobody else but yourself and the moment something doesn't go your way you accuse them of things they've never done and blame them for trying to help you.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758596

Stoned wrote:
I beleive in people receiving second chances, as many chances as possible. However you have made the following mistakes and chances go down the drain;

Used Powers After Resigning
Abused Powers
Ended up Permanently Banning a player
Toxic on forums
Toxic over steam
Toxic over teamspeak

Nothing personal, however show me you have changed first.
For once I fully agree with Chroma.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie, Stoned

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758600

Stoned wrote:
I beleive in people receiving second chances, as many chances as possible. However you have made the following mistakes and chances go down the drain;

Used Powers After Resigning
Abused Powers
Ended up Permanently Banning a player
Toxic on forums
Toxic over steam
Toxic over teamspeak

Nothing personal, however show me you have changed first.

Wow, Stone, didnt expect this from you expected you to be allot more hostile, respect to you for that man.
but to be honest, its kinda personal what has been between us, glad to see you not being agressive in this response, thank you very much.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758603

Raeker wrote:

I tell him the truth, he then accuses me of being hostile to him because he refuses to listen to me, he then accuses me of being hostile to him whilst he starts to compare this situation to something completely different and then he accuses me of being friends with someone that I absolutely despise (just look at my posts on Chroma's applications) and removes me from Steam without giving me a chance to explain myself.

If I'm honest, I don't even understand how you ever even got staff in the first place. You care about nobody else but yourself and the moment something doesn't go your way you accuse them of things they've never done and blame them for trying to help you.

This is very immature, but you are truly, a minge.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

256 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop