TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Jason's Application

[SSRP Admin] Jason's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756097

Details:

RP Name: |Jason|

Time Zone: UTC+00:00

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/BigSp0ok/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151871728

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Estimated Server Time: Approximately 861+ hours as of writing this application.

Languages I speak: Fluent English and Albanian, I also speak the basics of Spanish.

Promotion Related:

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
During my time as moderator I have done my best to make sure that people follow to server rules and that punishments have been given out fairly. In addition to this after completing 500+ total f1s to the best of my ability I feel that I am ready for the admin rank as with the admin power I will be able to handle users who are breaking rules much more efficiently.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
A situation that I found challenging as a moderator was when one day I was alone on server 1 and there were 2 or 3 cops mass rdaing and rdming, what I could do to prevent them from rdaing/rdming everyone in spawn was limited as at the time I could only Warn and freeze them until the server would kick them. I had called for admins to come online and ban the users, It took a while for the admin to arrive, so eventually after kicking them the server banned them each for 1 hour.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Congratulations on receiving the moderator rank on Semi-serious Role-play ! Welcome to the staff team! Today I will be teaching you what you can do as a moderator and how to use your powers properly!

F1 Menu:

The F1 menu has 4 tabs, the first tab being the "Admin Requests" tab, this is where you will be able to see incoming F1s that users have requested, when a request appears you will be able to right click on it which will then allow you to choose what you would like to do with it, when you right click on the f1 request it will show you who has requested it, it will give you the option to handle the f1 or discord the f1 request as spam. When you choose to handle the F1 request you have the choice to goto the user, bring the user to yourself, mark the F1 request as finished or abandon the F1, abandoning the F1 would be used when the user is afk or the user requires a higher up staff such as a Super or Head admin.

The next tab is the "Warnings" tab, this displays all of the warning that have been given to users since the server was restarted along with who warned the user, the users steam id and the time that they were warned.

The third tab called "Logging" shows you pretty much everything, when a user joins/disconnects, when someone joins a team(switches job), when someone is killed, when someone is revived and even when someone drops money.

The final tab named "Active NLR" lists all the players that have nlr, the players steam id and when their NLR should be over.

Warn/Unwarn Command:

The warn command is probably the most commonly used command on the server, it is used for warning users who have broken rules, the command is used by typing in chat /warn (players steam id) (Reason), if you need to unwarn a user for any reason you can do /unwarn (players steam id).

Freeze Command:
The Freeze command freezes the targeted user in position for the time chosen, this can be done through the tab menu or by typing in chat /freeze (steamid).

Teleport Command:
Another commonly used command, it can be used to teleport you or a player to where your crosshair is aimed at, you can teleport yourself by typing /tp or /teleport. If you would wish to teleport a player, you would type /teleport (steamid).

Goto Command:
The Goto command is used to teleport to a player, you can use it via the tab menu or by typing /goto (steamid). You could use it when handling an F1 to go the player.

Bring Command:
This command is used to bring players to yourself or other players, this can be done by typing /bring (steamid).

Slay Command:
The slay command is used to slay/kill a player, this command is not used very often, but sometimes it can be quite useful. The command can be used via the tab menu or through typing in chat, this would be done by typing /slay(steamid) (reason).

Back and Backspawn Command:
The back and backspawn commands can be used when you have teleported a user and you would like to return them, it could also be used when a user is breaking NLR and they need to be teleported back to spawn. This would be done by via the tab menu or by typing in chat either /back (steamid) or /backspawn (steamid).

Voice mute and Chat mute commands:
The voice mute 'gags' the player, not allowing them to speak for the chosen period of time. The chat mute command does not allow the user to send messages in chat for the chosen period of time. And finally the global mute command, this does not allow to user to speak or send messages for period of time chosen. These can all be done through the tab menu.

Kick Command:
The Kick command kicks the user from the server, this would be used when a user is prop-spamming or a user has been caught hacking. The kick command can be executed through the tab menu or through chat, you would type /kick (steamid) (reason).

F6 Menu:
When pressing F6 on your keyboard it a menu appears, this menu is used to view the rapsheet of any player on the server, this can be done by clicking the select player option, which will allow you to view to rapsheets or players that are online the server, if you scroll down to the bottom of the "select player" option you can click the "search" option which will allow you to view any players rapsheet as long as you have their steamid.

Unban from job command:
The unban from job command can be used to unban a user from a certain job, if they had been banned in the past. You would go on the tab menu, select their name from the list of players and click the unban from job option, a list of all the jobs will be displayed, which from you can choose which job they should be unbanned from.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello Player x,

After reviewing your ban appeal and speaking to the admin who banned you we have agreed to remove your ban as this was your first offence for propspamming and that you should have only been banned for this offence. Your ban will be removed from your rapsheet. Sorry for any inconvenience.
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I feel that I should be promoted to admin as during my time as moderator I have had a lot of experience with handling sits, I have handled over 500+ F1s, and punishing users fairly. I have been moderator for a long time now and I think that my time has come to be promoted, I always try my best to handle sits and rule-breaks efficiently so that the users who are in the wrong can be punished correctly. To add to this with the new powers that I would gain from being promoted to admin I will be able to handle sits and rule breaks much more efficiency as I will be able to use the phys-gun to freeze or move players when needed. The final reason I feel I should be promoted to admin is so that I can handle ban and warn appeals which will help players in the community and continue to help with F1s and deal with rule-beaks.

Thank you for reading my application!
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Jason..
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Jason's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756100

Sometimes annoying af but he is okay

:plussp:
  • ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252

[SSRP Admin] Jason's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756131

:support: lad
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Admin] Jason's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756132

:support: good staff He saw Me and said no
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Admin] Jason's Application 6 years 4 months ago #757624

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Immaturity, Low F1 count applying for admin.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

180 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT