Prophunt

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:98540026

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Click Here!

Estimated Server Time:

89 hours

Languages I speak:

I speak fluent English and am learning GCSE Spanish.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been Admin on Prophunt for 4 weeks as of the meeting and in this time I have had ups and downs, but I think I have learnt from mistakes and got to know the staff team better aswell as the commands needed. I have communicated well and am active on the forums and teamspeak so I think it shows how hard I am trying. I am also staff on other Zarp servers which shows I can be trusted and have experience.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Activity:

I believe I have great activity and am always trying to improve it, by coming on as often as possinle to do reports and check everyone is doing alright and if they need any help. I am also active on the forums, Teamspeak and steam daily so can be contacted easily if need be.

Trust:

I have been Admin on Prophunt for coming up 4 weeks and haven't had a single report against me for Abuse (I admit I have made mistakes but I think I have learnt from them). I am also a Murder Head Admin, TTT Super Admin and Deathrun Moderator which shows I can be trusted with the powers there and have been Murder HA for nearlly 1 month, TTT Super Admin for nearlly 3 weeks and Deathrun Moderator for 1 week. Aswell as these servers I have been an SSRP Admin but resigned.

Experience:

I have been staff on multiple other servers and have been a Mod, Admin, Super Admin, Server Manager and Co-Owner before. This shows I have gotten used to dealing with users and other people in general and that I am also trusted as stated before. I am also currently Murder Head Admin, TTT Super Admin and Deathrun Moderator. These also show I am trusted within the Zarp community and am already used to how things work.

Dedication:

I first started out at Zarp over a year ago on the DarkRP servers. I then left and came back about 7-8 months ago and managed to reach DarkRP Admin but then resigned due to boredom on the server. I now haven't got bored of Prophunt as there are more things I find fun about it. I have been Admin for 4 weeks now and have learnt a lot in that time.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I remember when there were 2 staff members that were arguing about a rule and it started to escalate, I then tried to contact a Super Admin or higher but none were online at the time on Steam or TeamSpeak. I therefore tried to calm them down so they didn't start to danger other users and gave my opinion so they could both get a better understanding. I then reported this to a Lead Team member so they could talk to them in more detail so they made sure they understood what the rule was and not to argue etc.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would first of all look at the report and see if the full template has been followed, the report is valid (so is it a valid reason?)
and if any evidence has been provided. I would then talk to the staff member about what they had been accused of and if there was no evidence and the staff member said it was different to what the user has says, then I will take the staff member's word over the user as the staff member is more trusted. However if there is evidence and the staff member won't admit to the thing that they have been shown to be doing wrong then I would tell them what they have done wrong and show them the evidence if they haven't already looked at it. I would then reply to the post as follows:

Accepted report:

Hello [player's name]

I have reviewed what you have said and talked to the staff member in question. Since you have proven the staff member to be doing wrong they have been talked to and this won't happen again. Thank you for making this report and I hope this doesn't happen again.

#Accepted

(I would also bring this up in the Lead Team meeting to see if a harsher punishment is needed.)

Denied report:

Hello [player's name]

Having spoken to the staff member, they say they didn't do what you have reported and since you have a lack of evidence this staff member won't be punished. In future try and get some sort of evidence, preferably a video or screenshots depending upon the offence so we can see they have done wrong. Thanks for making the report and I hope we can help further if anything does happen.

#Denied

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would ask the staff member why they banned the user for the amount of time they did, if this was unjustifiable as it was the user's first offence for example I would tell the staff member a suitable amount of time to ban someone for and edit the ban so the user wouldn't be banned for too long. (Would also apologise to the user so they knew we had changed it and were sorry for the mistake)

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would quickly tell the staff member that their attitude towards users is getting out of hand or aggressive etc and ask them to go onto the TeamSpeak server so we could talk through how to deal with this kind of situation. I would apologise to the user saying the staff member has been spoken to and will not do this again and if they do please report it on the forums in the Report Abuse section with evidence and having followed the template.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would get both staff members into a spacer on TeamSpeak. I would then ask the staff member accusing the other of breaking rules, what rule they have broken. I would then ask the other staff member if this is true and see if they knew about the rule and how they can avoid breaking it in future. I would make sure they are both satisfied with the outcome and keep an eye on the staff members to see if anything happens again.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would tell the staff member to re-read the staff ethos as it states how to treat others. I would then get everyone to stop arguing on the server, teamspeak etc. I would then say why had this happened? I would then tell the staff member who started it, if they have a question or problem goto a Lead Team member so they can say what it is and so this argument doesn't happen again. I would also say to the staff member who caused the problem to not cause another argument as we are all a team and here to help not get conflicts within as we don't work well with conflicts.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would tell the staff member to stop what they are doing and come on TeamSpeak so we can talk. I would tell them what rules they are breaking and how not to break them. I would also say to be more careful as it harms users and that they could be reported and that it could help lead to a demotion eventually. Which we really don't want. I would tell them to goto a Lead Team member if they have any questions at all as we rather you ask questions then break them.

Thanks for reading my application and any CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM/FEEDBACK is most welcome!

I am mostly doing this for feedback as most will say I am going for Super Admin too soon.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Super Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #755880

wants all the badges :support:
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[Prophunt Super Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #755985

I can not believe the amount of badges you have gained since i met you.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Cute

[Prophunt Super Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 4 months ago #756574

Spicy wrote:
wants all the badges :support:

Thanks for the support!

Nick0GR" wrote:
I can not believe the amount of badges you have gained since i met you.

lol ikr.

(bump)
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

224 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun