SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:62867610

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/BDnico17/play.zarpgaming.com:27045/

Estimated Server Time:

8240 minutes, (137h)

Languages I speak:

Fluent Spanish, Advanced level English, A1 level french, Catalan

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been admin for a long time now. I think this has helped me a lot to learn every command i could. I had the opportunity to correctly and rightfully ban a hacker, learnt punishments, helped people out, and helped staff out too.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I know every staff and they trust me. I help as many users as i can always either because of Counter Strike Source textures or any other kind of problem. I attend to every meeting possible to be aware of changes or new things. To add on, im active on the forums almost every day now, checking applications and posting in general discussions. I am also active on TeamSpeak when I can speaking to people on murder or random spaces.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

As i explained earlier, in one of my first days, i had an encounter with a user who was hacking. He had anti-ban so he was not instantly kicked, once we asked him to stop using them and he had refused, I had to do something. I asked lead team members for some advice and once i had it, I was able to ban him for some time.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

To start off, I would talk to the person reporting this staff member, i would do it via steam chat or any other private one. I would ask him to explain the situation. After talking to him, i would check the punishment sheet and see if he was truly slayed/warned. Then i would talk to the staff member to contrast stories. If i think it could be true, i would finally talk to Aek, Joey or Xnator to decide whether or not he should be demoted/punished.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

Lets put the example of mass RDMing and LTAP (this can be possible due to the new gun that wont drop upon rdm). A new admitted admin bans the player for 2 weeks thinking it is appropiate. I would speak to the admin who did it and explain him that a 2 weeks ban isn not correct, so, if he hass to do it again, he knows the correct way to. If he did it because he was angry at him for getting RDMed, i would ask him to be as impartial as possible when it comes to banning people. Then, i would lower the ban to 2 or 3 days and tell the banned person that his ban has been lowered.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

As i would be seeing what is happening, i would talk to the staff member and ask him to take some time off as he could be having a bad time. Once the staff member leaves to rest a bit, i would correctly handle the person who is breaking rules.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would start as in the last case, by separately talking to the one who si reporting the rule break. Then i would talk to the reported one. Once i have heard both versions of the story, i would group them both in TeamSpeak so they talk to each other and further discuss the situation. Once they spoke, i would look into the evidence I have and talk to a head admin to see if he will be demoted/punished. If i have no evidence, i will say sorry to him and explain I cannot punish him. From that point on, i would keep an eye on the reported to see if the accusation was true.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

This case should be handled with care, as many time is spent with staff. In the unlikely event of an argument within the staff team, i would proceed to gag the one who started it (if he says something racist or against the rule) and ask both of them to take some time off, so theycan think of what happened. If it does not stop there, i would proceed to take measures against the one who keeps giving problems (like gag) and in the worst case, talk to head admins about the proble.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I ask them to stop, privately, via steam chat or via TS. Then i would ask him the meaning of his actions because he could have a personal reason behind it. Finally, I would ask them to leave the server as they might regret their actions later. Once i have asked him to stop , i would proceed as if it was a normal user. If he was mic spamming, i would gag him for a certain amount of time. If he was RDMing I would slay/warn him. If he was hacking I would proceed as if a normal hacker was into the server.
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s application 6 years 4 months ago #754495

:plussp: yes?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308