Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Schnitzel%20%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Schnitzel%20%...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Schnitzel%20%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: around 3 weeks

Languages I speak: english hebrew a litlle bit of arab and now leraning french
Dark RP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match Aka RDM is when you get killed randomly without an rp reason for an example:
You see a cop and he is infront of you with a gun you didn't warn him to put his gun away and you killed him and you are not wanted and thus what you just did was rdm though it was a slight one there is a much higher rdm level then this like rdming random citizens when you are a citizen yourself and so on.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule Aka NLR is known as after getting killed you may not visit the same district that you were in when you died and you can't go there for 3 minutes, for an example your base gets raided in the rich district you first of all forgot you had a base there for 3 minutes and also if you'll go back you will break nlr so just don't go back to that same district at all or any district that you have nlr in.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
first of all i would've asked for any proof of rdm video preferably but frame by frame images or demo file is also fine then if he did happen to rdm i would've warn him for rdm.
if he didn't had proof i would explain him that without proof i can't do anything with it and that i could've been a rp related kill.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
i would teleport both for a meeting and ask player y about the nlr and ask player x for any proof of nlr.
i would teleport both of player X and player Y to the district he said he has nlr in and if he has nlr i would have warn him for nlr.
if he doesn't have nlr there then i wouldn't do anything not warn and not that and tell him that there's not enough proof.
even if it is a few lines apart it doesn't means that it happen 1 second ago nor 3 minutes ago you may never know\

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
i am a well known player even though and i am known to handle harsh stuff like curses or emotional depression and even help them get out of it ( mainly because i am mentally sick but let's just leave that to another topic )
i am very helpful for both players and admins at once and i could see myself even getting in the high management here
i can promote this server even if i am a mod i can help by doing the little things like getting bad people and minges out of this server and send them flying on a rap sheet.
i would like to join one of the zarp's huge staff and would very like to help it go on and on until infinity.

Notes : lol :silly:

i'm known well for my highly management skills and keeping the pressure down and i am very cool minded
  • NotCoolDude
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the one and only true senpapiiiiii
  • Thanks received: 177
EMP wrote:
Thats, not a bug change your steam name you dumby Onion.
Dumpy Onion Isn't Dumby Onion ;)
wrote my profile info in dec and bin enjoy decoding
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsCaspooky_x

[SSRP Moderator] NotCoolDude's Application #3 6 years 4 months ago #753592

This application is actually not Cool Dude.

:minussp:
  • ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by ibraaa.

[SSRP Moderator] NotCoolDude's Application #3 6 years 4 months ago #757606

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application. 

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:   

Currently permanently banned.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds