steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154853353

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:97293812

Link to GameTracker for the server:
www.gametracker.com/player/RTV/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak:
English,French

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match or RDM is were a player starts shooting and kills another player without reason this also aplies even if the player who died is a traitor most cases of RDM go like this, player x without reason shoots at player y.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
Example One: player x (Inoccent/Detective) sees player y (Traitor) planting a bomb and can therefore kill player y.
Example Two: player x (Inoccent/Detective) gets shot by player y (Traitor) by a Poison Dart Rifle and player x knows clealy who it is as they're the only ones in the nether and no-one had entered.
Example Three: there are two players left player x and player y, player y is a Traitor and Player x is a Innocent/Detective the game has not yet ended and they both know that, that means they can kill each other.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
Example One: player x (Inoccent/Detective) sees player y (Traitor) in the tower with a sniper.
Example Two: player x (Inoccent/Detective) sees player y (Innocent) kill a traitor and player x dosn't check the body and thinks player y is a traitor and therfore kills him

Why I should be chosen:
I admit I haven’t played as much as others but I’ve put a good few hours into this server and I really enjoyed playing it other than one situation which always annoyed me which was were someone either RDMed or was Mass RDMing and when I went to report them it would say NO ADMINS ONLINE and I would be really annoyed because that meant that, that person could carry on RDMing or Mass RDMing and another reason I want to be staff is because some people sort of know me but I want to be a well-known Moderator and if I was a Moderator I would put more hours into the game.
  • RTV
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] RTV's Application 6 years 5 months ago #753230

You currently have 2 recent punishments which is not ok for a staff member. You also have quite low activity which should try and be improved.
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Moderator] RTV's Application 6 years 5 months ago #755744

if its true about the 2 recents that is not good as it shows me that you cant follow the rules well, also your activity is really low and I don't really think you can get enough before Sunday to get my vote
  • Paul Rafa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 81
EX-TTT- Administrator
EX-Prophunt- Administrator
EX-Surf- Moderator

[TTT Moderator] RTV's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758720

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs more activity. You also have one recent punishment, please wait another week for the punishment to no longer be recent.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun