Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Legacy's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Legacy's Application 6 years 5 months ago #753213

Hey guys this is my application for SSRP!

RP Name : LegacyTM
Link to Steam Profile : www.steamcommunity.com/id/legacytm/
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:41461013
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Legacy%E2%84%...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Legacy%E2%84%...arpgaming.com:27025/
Activity may look low the past week but I had a couple guests over , I will be playing more often from now though!

Estimated Server Time : 900+ hours ( Considering old gametracker names)

Languages I speak : English , Irish , French

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. :

Random Death Match, also known as RDM, basically means that Player X killed Player Y for an invalid reason in relation to roleplay.

Example Scenario : Player Y is walking across the street with just his PhysGun equipped and Player X comes up and kills them for no reason.This would be classed as RDM because Player X had no reason to kill Player Y.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. :
New Life Rule , also known as NLR, is where when someone dies they return or interact with the same district which they died in BEFORE the 3 minute NLR timer has passed and you may not interact with the Player(s) that killed you before the timer has passed.After the 3 minutes have passed NLR no longer applies.You can find the NLR timer on the top of your screen.

Example Scenario : Player Y is being raided by Player X , and Player X kills Player Y.If Player Y were to return to their base for any reason, BEFORE the 3 minute NLR has passed , he/she would be breaking NLR.You are not allowed to return to , or interact with the district you died in before the NLR timer has passed.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

If Player X accuses Player Y for RDM'ing him , I would first bring Player X to a private location and talk to him about the incident and listen to his side of the story.I would then bring Player Y and ask him why he killed Player X.At this point Player Y could be telling the truth OR lying.Player X needs proof that Player Y RDM'ed him as I cannot take any action without any evidence.If no proof is supplied by either parties than I cannot do anything about it.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: :
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

If Player X accuses Player Y for NLR , firstly I would check the kills in console to see if the kills were close apart and if the person was breaking NLR. Although Player Y doesn't have to kill Player X to be breaking NLR , just by being in the same district as they died is breaking NLR. Next I would bring Player X to a private place , such as a roof , and talk about the incident and get his side of the story. Player X claims that Player Y came back to the spot in which he died and killed Player X before 3 minutes had passed, I can see if this is true or not by looking at the logs and looking at the kills , in this case they did break NLR. I would then teleport Player Y and ask them why they broke NLR , make sure they know what it means and handout a warning unless Player X forgives them ofcourse.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words). :

I feel I should be chosen because I have been playing on SSRP for quite a long time.I have a lot of experience and know a lot about the gamemode and the rules. Not only that but I have been an admin on SSRP before so I know exactly how to handle situations and what my responsibilities are as a staff member. I'm very friendly in-game and I like helping people out.I'm very mature and I don't get into a lot of arguments.I have a lot of gametime on the servers and I am very active.I try my best to enforce the rules and teach new players about the rules.I also have experience of being trusted with powers as I am an admin on BHOP at the moment .I know a lot of the players and I get on well with everyone.I'm a very trustworthy person and I will try my best to make sure everyone is enjoying their time on the server! I'm very active on the server and I enjoy catching rule breakers and reporting them.I want to make sure nobody is getting their experience ruined by rulebreakers and trolls.

Thank you for reading my application!
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Legacy™.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Legacy's Application 6 years 5 months ago #754563

:plussp:
Great lad and nice app, has past experience of being a staff so why not <3
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393
The following user(s) said Thank You: Legacy™

[SSRP Moderator] Legacy's Application 6 years 5 months ago #754570

:support:

Nice app and a gr8 guy!
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[SSRP Moderator] Legacy's Application 6 years 5 months ago #754601

Thanks for the support lads!
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163

[SSRP Moderator] Legacy's Application 6 years 5 months ago #754608

yea :plussp:
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP Moderator] Legacy's Application 6 years 5 months ago #757607

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application. 

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.  

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something 

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC 

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting. 

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza