Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753059

Steam Name: Zikinan
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/JaverKiller22v2/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156415959

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Zikinan/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: Polish, Little german, Little Russian and English.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: We say on it "RDM". It's a false kill. For example innocent killed innocent, detective killed innocent, innocent killed detective, detective killed traitor and innocent killed traitor for no reason. There are no execuses, it's just RDM. New people who bought this game few days ago, and he was rdm'ing, he didn't understand what is rdm, but now he know. Also people say sometime "He was acting spucious". Just no, it's rdm, deal with it. Random Death Match is that also, attemping to kill someone, shooting at people, throwing grenades at them, also pushing. If you are shooting with no reason, it's Random Death Match, I'm sure it's traitor, I'll shoot him, no one will know that was me.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1. Planting or (when that person see) ignoring bomb.
2. Holding Traitor's things like bomb or his gun.
3. When someone go to the traitor room and you see this.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1. Revenge kill (after random death match)
2. Following a person.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
Well, everybody have the same chances. I want to be a moderator because there is so many RDMers and afk people, sometimes when I'm playing there is no Moderator+. I hate when there isn't any moderator because people is RDMing, and we can't report. I was playing TTT sometimes on brothers account, now I bought this account. I want to became staff because this is a best server I ever saw. Also there's always people to play, not like on other TTT servers. I want to make Zarp better as I can. I want also be staff to avoid some raids, or cheating while Moderator+ isn't in the server. I can help the server with my experience and try keeping it safe for players who wish to play without any cheaters or RDMers. If soon I'll be better Mod, I'll tell, help other staff if they don't know something. I'm sending this application because I was very active on this sever, and it's awesome. I won't to take care of people who is spamming or spamming with they microphone, it's very terrible when someone is screaming into they microphone.
  • Zikinan
  • Banned
  • Are you sure about That
  • Thanks received: 20

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753060

Oh my age is 20.
  • Zikinan
  • Banned
  • Are you sure about That
  • Thanks received: 20

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753070

Age isn't a real thing to mention so don't worry about that.

Onto your application I would say consistently play daily up until Sunday and you'll definitely have my vote.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753071

Your application and activity is ok.
As long as you can get activity up a bit and get no punishments along the way then you have my vote!
:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753079

He mentioned age because I had it on my application, and he used it as a template, because he had trouble figuring out the forums :D

As for the app, fairly active, very friendly.

:plussp:

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753105

:plussp: Keep up the activity and it will look promising for you.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753106

As some staff have pointed out already we would like to see some more activity from you over this week because as a staff member you need to get 4 hours AT LEAST per week. Therefore keep getting up your activity and if it isn't logging your activity on gametracker then type in console status and this will bring up all player's playtime, screenshot it with print screen for example and use imgur or something similar to upload it from a programme like paint for example. This will prove you are actively playing and may increase your chances incase your time doesn't log. (I have this problem quite a lot)

I also think your examples of valid and invalid KOS could be a bit more detailed but I suppose I am being a bit picky here.

Other than that try not to get any punishments (warns, slays, gags, mutes etc) before the meeting to show you can follow the rules well and you should be in a great position for Moderator.

Good luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753110

Aek177 wrote:
As some staff have pointed out already we would like to see some more activity from you over this week because as a staff member you need to get 4 hours AT LEAST per week. Therefore keep getting up your activity and if it isn't logging your activity on gametracker then type in console status and this will bring up all player's playtime, screenshot it with print screen for example and use imgur or something similar to upload it from a programme like paint for example. This will prove you are actively playing and may increase your chances incase your time doesn't log. (I have this problem quite a lot)

I also think your examples of valid and invalid KOS could be a bit more detailed but I suppose I am being a bit picky here.

Other than that try not to get any punishments (warns, slays, gags, mutes etc) before the meeting to show you can follow the rules well and you should be in a great position for Moderator.

Good luck!
4 hours a week? :ohmy: most normal users get 4hours a day :blink: :blink:
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753264

SmileLess wrote:
Aek177 wrote:

Good luck!

Four hours is actually quite a lot of playtime and not everyone can be expected to get 4 hours in a day... People have work and school aswell as being staff on other zarp servers, in my case Murder, Deathrun and Prophunt.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #753268

Aek177 wrote:
SmileLess wrote:
Aek177 wrote:

Good luck!

Four hours is actually quite a lot of playtime and not everyone can be expected to get 4 hours in a day... People have work and school aswell as being staff on other zarp servers, in my case Murder, Deathrun and Prophunt.
4 hours a week is still practically nothing :p
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application. 6 years 4 months ago #758729

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs to improve attitude, possible communication issues.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

213 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40