TOPIC: [Prophunt Admin] SilentGaming's Application

[Prophunt Admin] SilentGaming's Application 6 years 6 months ago #751682

STEAM NAME : SilentGaming™

LINK TO STEAM PROFILE : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295590427/

SteamID: 0:1:167662349

CURRENT GAMETRACKERS PROFILES:
www.gametracker.com/player/SilentGaming%...94.23.180.168:27040/

ESTIMATED SERVER TIME: 94 hours

LANGUAGES I SPEAK: German / English / Romanian .

PROMOTION RELATED :
Well .. beeing a Moderator for the past few weeks really helped me understand on how the game works .And also how higer member staff acts in harder situations .. Beeing a moderator helped me understand all the commands and on how to spot a player who is cheating or ghosting . I also helped lots of Players, and told them on how the game works and i have also caught players who werent respecting the game rules .

EXPLAIN A SITUATION IN WHICH IT WOULD BE APPROPIATE TO USE THE BAN COMMAND :
If a player has more than 20 warnings gathered.. And also higer member staff know the player If he has more than 10 warnings in the past 2 weeks He will be banned for a few days so he could learn his/her lesson on always respecting the game rules !

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Welcome To the staff team . if you have any Questions/problems or you dont understand a command Please dont hesitate to ask us . I would also give him a list of the commands and tell him how they work , also explain him the game rules and how the ULX menu works.

EXPLAIN HOW YOU WOLD HANDLE THE FOLLOWING SITUATION:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello i see that you are sorry for what you have done , i spoke with the staff members who banned you , And since this is your first Perm bann . We decided to forgive you and give you 1 more chance , Please dont make us to be sorry on the decission we took . Respect the rules and stay away from cheating !

WHY SHOULD I BE PROMOTED (we recommend around 100 words):
Hello , at first when i got choosed as a Moderator i could not belive it :)) .. At first it was kinda hard understanding on how the commands works and how to spot a Cheater/ghoster . But after 2 weeks of beeing a moderator i understood all of them . I can use the commands with my eyes closed , I wanna become an Admin cause it will make my work easier .. like giving me the command ''Forceteam'' which will be very helpful , since i became an moderator i have helped lots of players and also caught players who were breaking the rules . Thank you for reading this and have a great day !
  • SilentGaming
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Just a Guy who likes Gmod :=)
.. .¶¶ . . ¶¶¶ ..¶¶
. . . . . . . ¶¶¶ . . ¶¶¶.¶ .¶¶
. . . . . . .¶¶¶.¶. .¶¶¶. . .¶¶
. . . . . . ¶¶¶¶. . . ¶¶¶ . . .¶¶¶
. . . . . .¶¶¶¶¶ . . ¶¶¶¶.¶¶ .¶¶
. . . . . ¶¶¶¶. . . . ¶¶¶¶. . . ¶¶
. . . . ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶. . . . .¶¶. . . ¶¶
. . . . ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶. . . . ¶¶. . ¶¶
. . . . ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ . . ¶¶. . ¶¶
. . . . . ¶¶¶¶
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by CrankyBot. Reason: Fixed BBCode
The topic has been locked.

Prop hunt Administrator Silent's 6 years 6 months ago #751694

yes good mod
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

[Prophunt Admin] SilentGaming's Application 6 years 5 months ago #756692

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application. 

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:   

Need more moderator experience.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1