Current Gametracker Profiles:
Gametracker - Click
Estimated Server Time:
14431 Minutes / 240.51 Hours
Languages I speak:

Wie kann ich helfen?

How can I help?

Details:

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I feel like even I wasn't Admin for a long time and only in 1 Meeting yet, that I'm the best Candidate for this Position, because I'm the most active Staff and already have experience in this Position however it wasn't on bhop, it was on Deathrun where I even got HeadAdmin after a while, I help out on the Server with Rulebreakers a lot and there aren't many other Staff online because the most of them are pretty much "dead" and I want to help out on the Server even more which i can do with this Staff Rank and as a Part of the Lead Team.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Well, I pretty much said the most on the question before this one, but I will just repeat it here. I'm the most active Staff on Bhop (currently), I have experience in those Ranks (Super Admin & Head Admin), I'm also well known in the Community, I'm very Friendly & Helpful, I will also try my best to Improve the Server with suggestions (there aren't any yet, but there will be some in the future!) & try to help with other stuff like Training Staff, helping in the Meetings as good as I can etc.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Well, there aren't many "obstacles" which need help of a lead team member on Bhop or I managed to solve the situation on my own or with another Staff member like I dont see any reason why I couldnt Handle a hacker on my Own as I got the "Ban" command as Admin, but however I'm not sure if this counts. There was a Situation with an untrained Staff, who was still not trained after 4 Days and if I would be Super Admin I could have trained him directly after the Meeting or the Day after as I'm usually on every Day and keep an eye on the Staffs who arent Trained to get them Trained ASAP or some maps mostly recently added ones have no Start & End Zones which is actually really annoying cause of the RTV Timer that you can not RTV for around 10 minutes and have to play a map without Zones for 10 minutes, so I could set them if I would be Super Admin.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Accepted:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would check the Reason what the Person got banned for, afterwards I would ask the Staff member for his Point of View and how he thinks that the time of the Ban was needed for that Person and if he doesnt think that the Time was excessive. From what he told me i would first tell him that he can't just ban People for an exessive Amount of time and I would also ask the Banned Person for his Point of View and in the End I would decide what to do like shorten or even remove the Ban.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If I see a Staff member struggling with a user, I would ask him if he needs help or if I should show him how to handle the Situations well, I also would talk to the Staff member and tell him how to deal with the situation correctly (while helping/showing him how to handle them) that he fully understands and I would keep an eye on him to see if he still struggles with situations or if he learned something about it and help him again if necessary.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
First of all I would ask which Rule the other Staff member broke and ask their Point of View, if the evidence is clear I would clearly explain the rule to the Staff member, who broke the rule and remind him to read the rules carefully, but Mistakes can happen so, I would leave it and keep an eye on him if it happens again, further actions will be taken. (Such as Demotion of the Staff Member).

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would immediately tell them to stop, as staff member they shouldn't be disrespectful towards another staff member, neither to a User. Staff members should always act properly & nicely and behave themselves. Aswell as I would keep an eye on the Staff who Disrespected to see if something has changed or not, if not further actions will be taken & I would tell him to Read the Rules again and explain everything properly again how to act against another Staff member / User.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would approach the Staff and tell him what he did wrong and which Rule he broke so he understands it and tell him to read the Rules again. I also would ask the User if everything is fine and Apologize for what the Staff member did and to make sure it won't happen again.

Additional Note:

Thanks or Reading my Application, I hope it's good and if you spot mistakes are see sth that can be Improved & How. Pls Tell me.
  • Thai Mingh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 21
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Thai Mingh.
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Super Admin] Yuuhi's Application 6 years 5 months ago #751701

hast du ein superadmin go yes

:plussp:
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thai Mingh

[Bhop Super Admin] Yuuhi's Application 6 years 5 months ago #751777