Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/HaqueUnboxing...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/HaqueUnboxing...arpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time:
195 hours

Languages I speak:
English, Bengali, French and Spanish

DarkRP Related
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I feel that as I have worked with many players to get them their end result this will help me become an admin, this is because I became a moderator to help the players of Zarp with their problems, and with the job I have done so far I believe that I have helped many people to enjoy their experience on Zarp once again.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
One situation I had to work around which has happened a few times was, when I was handling an F1 the person who submitted the F1 had gone AFK, this caused a problem because it meant the F1 could not be handled but also the fact that in that time another F1 could have been handled instead.

If you had to write a Facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

First of all, Congratulations! and welcome aboard the amazing staff on Zarp Gaming.

before we get started it would be best for you to bind your teleport command, as you will be using this a lot!

bind <key> "say /tp"

Now if you press F1 you will see the "F1 System"

here you can see the Admin requests that are available, the active warnings that were given and a tab called logging.

so first of all the "Admin Requests" this is where all the F1's that are submitted go and from here you can handle an F1 and finish an F1.

Next the "Active warnings" you don't need to worry about this tab this just tells you all the active warnings on the server at the time, a warning is counted as active if It is still within the 2 weeks that it was set from.

Finally the "logging" tab, this tab you will use a lot, this tab is used for when someone was RDM'd and you can check the logs to see if the person who submitted the F1 was actually killed.

Handling the F1
So now you are handling an F1, you will start by saying "Hello, I am here for your F1, how may I help?"
at this point they will tell you their problem and you will listen top what they have to say. Next you will ask "Please may I take you to a roof" this is just so your sit is more private and no one can interrupt. Next you will go to the person who the F1 is against and you will ask "Please may I take you to a roof for an F1?" if they say yes then you will take them to the roof and if they say no then give them a few minutes and then ask again.

Ok so now you have both of the players on the roof, now you will listen to each side of the story, if the player who submitted the F1 had evidence to back it up then you will most likely be giving the other player a warning, and if they do not have evidence then nothing can be done here and the player will be given a verbal warning, by verbal warning you will tell him by mouth "Do not do that again if I see this happening again you will be give a warning"

at this point the F1 has come to an end and you will ask the player who submitted the F1 "Please may I finish the F1?" and then you will go on the F1 that you are handing and click "Mark as finished"

And you will tp them both back to their last location.

And that would be the F1 done!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello player x, thank you for taking the time to make this appeal. From your activity I can see that this is your first ban, the reason for the ban was for propspam. I took some time to look at your appeal and I would like to say that, I have decided to unban you. Please make sure to read the rules and follow them, this will avoid any bans in the future.

:support:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):

I feel that I should be promoted, this is because I am very dedicated to the job, I get all F1's done and make sure that both sides are happy. By becoming admin it will give me some more tools, this will allow me to be more flexible while doing F1's and helping around the map. I have seen many people breaking NLR the past few days when I have been on and this has meant that I have asked them to leave the district, sometimes some people will leave the district whereas others will decide to stay, in this case I have given a warning and I don't like giving warnings therefore if I was to be an admin then I would not have to give a warning but instead move them to another district. I feel as that I have been a moderator for long enough to be promoted.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application.
HaqueUnboxings :).
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] HaqueUnboxings Application 6 years 5 months ago #757639

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Inactivity, Low F1 Count.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

197 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40