steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011962824

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:25848548

Link to GameTracker for the server:
www.gametracker.com/player/GingerMug95/p...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak:
English, and unfortuantly only English!

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (RDM) is a scenario where a player has killed another, without justifiable cause, E.G he has decided to open fire upon a crowd of players, killing several of them after simply spawning in.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
Example One: Player A (henceforth known as Ginger) has witnessed player B (henceforth known as Ben) sneak up to another player upon the server, trapping them within the house, whilst Ben thinks nobody is paying attention, he shouts "Kill on Sight! He's shooting at me!" And started open firing upon the victim, in which case Ginger then proceeds to shoot to kill Ben knowing that unknown player didn't do anything. (E.G First hand witness of a crime.)

Example Two: Ginger spawned in the round as a detective, and throughout the round he has picked up much DNA, He has however paired DNA from a murder victim towards Ben, Ginger can decide to call out KoS onto Ben alerting his team-mates to the traitor by shouting out "KoS Ben!" doing so in text-based chat to avoid miscommunication. Or Ginger can simply KoS (Killing on sight with justifiable evidence.)

Example Three: Ginger is sitting upon the top of the sniper tower, using his M24 rifle as always, zoomed in, he witnesses Ben place a C4 ( A T-Weapon he has yet to claim in chat, ) nearby the traitor tester, He can shoot now, and get his perfect american sniper headshot, Yet as he goes to do so, he also notices Ben is using a disguiser, ( KoS based on The use of T-Weapons. )

Bonus points for being a traitor, and convincing everyone to KoS everybody.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
Example One: Ginger Sees Ben within a gunfight, and without being there from the start, witnesses Ben come the victor of the fight, however without letting Ben Identify the body He open fires upon him, killing him, Sadly, Ben was an innocent, and the other player spraying at him, was a T. (Joining a gun fight without being there at the start, and disallowing the guy to identify the corpse. )

Example Two: Ginger is playing normally, however Ben found justifiable evidence to elevate his alert to Suspicious, In turn, Ben Calls KoS on Ben! ( Responding to a Suspicion with a KoS )

Example Three: Ben had just killed Ginger the previous round, and in turn, Ginger the very next round, runs up to Ben spraying into him and killing him on sight. ( Meta-game if you know the term, Previous round revenge if you don't. )

Why I should be chosen:
Is the hundred words a minimum or is it a maximum? I'l write one piece, and then another because I honestly don't know!

I came on the server, not too long ago admittedly, and have pumped quite a bit of hours into it, (with acceptable sick days!) I myself have become somewhat well-known within the active Zarp TTT community, where I've found that laughing and joking are aplenty, (although i'm a bit of a loud mouth!) it comes simply, that I've tried my best to help everyone, especially the moderators, I've known the rules, even before joining, and have actively sought to aid people in their disputes, to a point actually, that with two nights in a row in the previous week to joining this, Found myself in a position where there where no staff online, and mass RDMers, telling the server that I'l be calling out KoS's at the beginning of the round on RDMers, and listening to 'reports' On the first day; within a round of this, Nine Randomers turned to Five, Within two rounds, it turned to two, and within five, RDM'ing entirely stopped, (of course not KoS'ing the same people each round for a crime they committed three rounds ago. ) This is an example of how, i've actively saught to enforce the rules, even when I have no permission to do so ( I know, I'm a terrible person! )

As for myself? I'm actually a friendly, outgoing person as many will say, whom likes to have a laugh, and I'm happy to be a part of the server, more so because i'm alongside many great people,

As something to stand out however: My current warnings ( Three. ) is being dealt with in a private format alongside a possible future Report upon a moderator whom has has been caught abusing his powers, ( and no, this isn't one of those false accusations, this is being treated quite seriously by myself and a super-admin. )

But no, as a finisher, I feel.. The server needs more staff, whom have experience, whom has the knowledge, and the age to back it up, It also needs more staff within the late GMT Nights, where most-times it is either me and doglife dealing with alot of BS, (him handling reports, and me scolding people, and telling them not to do it again. ) or simply just me.

Loving y'all,
Safe

[Edited: whoops applied for a promotion without a job there.]
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player
  • Thanks received: 13
The man who makes a post, and suddenly said thread gains traction!

''Hey ginge, put your hands up in the air.. Hah! Bean on a fork!''

Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Gingermug95.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749668

:plussp:
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gingermug95

[TTT Admin] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749669

BEST GUY ON THE SERVER. He would be great staff.. :)
  • CeCe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • bitch lasagna
  • Thanks received: 5
GUN TO DA HEAD, WISHED I WAS DEAD

[TTT Admin] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749670

Have you been admin before? if not you need to apply for Moderator first. If you have been Admin before which Head Admin gave you permission to reapply straight to admin?
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT Admin] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749673

I actually dealt with that as soon as I Saw it, ( hopefully ) Sorry about that! Copied+pasted the wrong prefix!

Edit: Thanks CeCe :side:
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Admin] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749674

i told him to change the title aek B)
  • CeCe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • bitch lasagna
  • Thanks received: 5
GUN TO DA HEAD, WISHED I WAS DEAD

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749675

Ok thanks for changing it!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT Admin] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749698

If I remember correctly you KOSed Dr Conor cause he said he had a T sniper and I'm certain you weren't actually there to witness DrConor possessing a T sniper (whilst it is also his grammatical error that also lead to it) but he was turned out innocent, I'm not sure whether I'd see you fit for the role.

:neutralsp:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749710

I support this. Would definitely make a good admin, Great guy, played with him before and he was friendly. 10/10 would let admin again.
  • NotRhidian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[TTT Admin] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749713

Cranky, I'l accept that, but on a side note, i'l state that I was atop the tower watching him with smiless, and had called a verbal KoS out on him myself (a few seconds before he did claim it,) and was warned, and slain once for it, both me and Smiless,

Ce La Vouex
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749752

:plussp: Helped me when there was no other staff on the server pointing out racist people and mic spammers when I was knee deep in reports
  • DogLife
  • Fresh Boarder
  • A god's life is a DogLife
  • Thanks received: 10
Resigned TTT Moderator

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749759

:minussp:
I have 2 reasons for this.

1.Has 5 recents.
2.Has no respect.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749886

It's unfortunate Conor that you decided to comment, which I don't hold no problem with, but your comment included "he has no respect." Which is strictly, untrue.. I hold no respect for you, and as true as this is, I'l explain openly here,

In regards to the Three warnings that I have received, ever ( minus the one that was from Ohana, to which was then removed quite quickly! )

Number 1) Mass-RDM - This came after a report conversation between me and you, where you attempted to force me to forgive a friend of yours, to which you later claimed you where 'only asking if I forgave him or not.' however, I found myself Killing an innocent whom had threw an incendiary at my feet, and then further proceeded to misclick upon Vakarian, Which was unfortunate, however, that round I did kill Mr.Bobby and it was deemed 'Random Death match' However with this, and in spite of Vakarian and I having a good laugh about it, you
A) Didnt ask me why I shot vakarian (Whom had already forgiven me, without even bothering to write a report
B) Ask why I shot the guy in the water, whom threw an incend at my feet
C) Explain how in spite of all of this, tell me, how a Random death match on Bobby (whom was admittedly a bit peeved at the time, but we found time to have a laugh at hit a few rounds later, )
E) Slew me 3x for this, and then a further 1x after, Four times in total, for one illegitimate kill dispite claiming to have the logs on this.

Number 2) Random Death Match - This comes, after I had permentantly requested that Dr.Conor did not deal with my reports, and unfortunately I was bombarded by alot of reports that round ( None of them actually went through, as I had solid reasons why none the less ( I was detective DNA-searching ) ) yet found myself murdered by an innocent none the less, upon reporting, I had requested that a) another admin deals with such, because i've previously requested that conor does not deal with it. and b) Explain which report it was (only realising when he dragged ohana in, that I realised I was the victim ) None the less, before I could even start explaining, he closed the chat, and warned me for random death match, in spite of being the victim in the chat boxes,

Number 3) This is quite simple actually, as previously mentioned, I had spotted him from the tower with a Traitor weapon in hand, so I called kill on sight upon him, verbally, he then proceeded to claim it in chat, yet dispite this I called him a traitor none the less, as you cannot claim a weapon after being called out with having it, He then proceeded to warn and slay both me and smileless for stating 'Kill on Sight, DrConor.'

As previously mentioned in my App, these warns are being taken seriously, as they're all documented cases of a moderator, a new one at that grossly misusing his powers, Screenshots about the situation can go to Brenor9137, I have actively made it a point to cal you out upon your abuse of powers, hense why you feel i've been disrespectful but no, the disrespect comes only from one side, Your own, the side to which dispite being requested not to pick up my reports, because i've made it clear to yourself and the other staff members that I do not feel you will deal with reports in a none biast way, That I feel, alongside with a majority of the server whom has verbally stated such, that you will not deal with it the proper way, because you're currently on a power-trip.

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment none the less,

Also wrote this within twenty minutes of waking up, so it's a bit.. rough copied, none the less, I vwill actually be making a official report upon Conor no matter the situation with Brenzor later, Of course with required video proof, and text proof.
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749888

Gingermug is a G
+support
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749896

Nice guy, or so I hear - but 5 recent punishments are quite a few. Punishments stay recent up to two weeks, if you get denied for that reason during the meeting this Sunday then don't be afraid to apply again and not get warned this time.

You seem like a nice guy that wants to help out, so I do believe you'd make a great adition to the team. Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749903

I Actually would like to thank everyone whom had commented, and shown their support to the post,
Cheers lads,
  • Gingermug95
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Best TTT Player

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749907

Meetings are only for those that are already staff :)
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749946

I will like to address 3 things:

1) You said kos in chat after i said i had t sniper so it was a false kos and i never even took out the sniper before saying so.
2)when i offered you "do you forgive this person" you said something other than a yes or a no i have to repeat this many times before you even said a yes or a no and at what point did i force you saying you have to forgive this person cause that never happened.
3) when i reported you for mass rdm you did kill some people and also damaged someone other people with a nade so this mass rdm warn is valid. As punishment for doings so i never slayed you for 3 i gave you 2 slay's.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #749950

Great application along side a great acitivty , i havent seen your attitude because i havent played a lot this week but you diffinetly have my vote ! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] GingerMug95's Application 6 years 5 months ago #750019

I saw you in game once and you seemed like a nice guy. Although 5 recents is pretty bad, I think you could still have a chance.
:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza