Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] VyTeXx' Application

[TTT Moderator] VyTeXx' Application 6 years 5 months ago #749215

Steam Name: [Shield] VyTeXx

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/VyTeXx/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68797614

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/%5BShield%5D%...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: Spanish, English and a bit of French.

TTT Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match (known as RDM) is when someone, playing as an innocent or detective, kills people without a valid reason. RDM makes the game unfair and not funny for the people that enjoy playing TTT respecting the rules.
For example: A player that is innocent comes to the traitor tester and finds a detective. The player starts shooting the detective and kills him with no reason.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:

-A player calls a KOS on a player that walked in the Traitor room. Players would try to find the person that went in the traitor room so they can kill him.

-A player is killing people in the traitor tester. Someone saw him through the window and calls a KOS on him.

-You find someone in the cave with many people dead around him. He walks near the bodies but he doesn't identify them. You can call a KOS on that person.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:

-You see a player with low HP. You think he is a traitor and call a KOS on him without enough proof.

-Someone killed you the last round. You feel angry and call a KOS on that person that doesn't deserve it.

-You saw someone killing a person. You didn't see his name but you think that is player X because of his skin, so you call a KOS on a person that was not the traitor.

Why I should be chosen:

I like TTT and I would like to be staff and help the server. I think I have enough experience on the TTT gamemode and I have enough skills to become a moderator on this gamemode. Also, I'm an administrator on another zarp server, so I have experience with ULX and solving problems on the server. I like to help people and explain the rules, problems or mistakes that people have made in the server. I'm patient and I try to make people feel comfortable while they are playing. I'm friendly, I give chances to make people think about what they did wrong, or what they should improve. Maybe my activity is not the best, but I try to be as much as I can on the servers. Sometimes I'm busy but I think I will have enough time for helping on TTT.

Thanks for reading!!
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] VyTeXx' Application 6 years 5 months ago #749219

Very detailed application and you have been quite active recently.
:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx

[TTT Moderator] VyTeXx' Application 6 years 5 months ago #749249

Hey [Shield] VyTeXx

You don't have any recents currently which is good and shows that you can follow and understand the rules well.

Your application is good and every thing you said is correct so that also shows that you understand the rules.

Your activity could be improved on but I think you can do it before the meeting on Sunday.

Over all I believe that you are a great candidate for this position!

Thank you for applying and good luck!
  • Paul Rafa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 81
EX-TTT- Administrator
EX-Prophunt- Administrator
EX-Surf- Moderator

[TTT Moderator] VyTeXx' Application 6 years 5 months ago #752100

Hello Vy,

Your activity is ok, but at least you seem to play daily. Your application is well detailled and appealing to read.
I also like your motivation and fondness for the TTT gamemode.

:plussp:

Do your best, and good luck.
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT Moderator] VyTeXx' Application 6 years 5 months ago #752480

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application 

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.  

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something 

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC 

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting. 

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1