TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Lag's Application

[TTT Moderator] Lag's Application 6 years 5 months ago #747052

Steam Name:lag
Link to Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300634789/
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:170184530

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/lag/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak:english and dutch

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:it means random deathmatch aka killing someone for no reason. scenario: your innocent and your just walking and then a other innocent shoots you for no reason and then you report him

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario: Holding/Using a Traitor only weapon without announcing that he got it from a traitor. scenario: someone is snipping with a t sniper without announcing it
Turning themselves in I.e "I'm a traitor, in the traitor room" etc. scenario: someone says in chat im in t room
Seeing a player inside of a Traitor only room. scenario: you see someone walk in t room

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:- A player has taken damage. you see someone walk by with low hp and you kos him/her
A player looks at you/follows you: someone keeps following you and you kos him/her (without warning that person)

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):im active mature I like helping people and i want to make the server a better place so everyone finds in fun in this amazing server and i have alot of experince of being staff and i dont abuse at all and i know the rules well and i dont lie and i can listen good to people and i can explain why/how they broke a rule
  • lag
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Lag's Application 6 years 5 months ago #747073

Hello lag.

I think you will find your actual gane tracker is this one.

www.gametracker.com/player/lag/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

I see you have played for 4 days so far but if you keep playing for tje rest of this week you will have over 1 week of activity which will increase your chances of being accepted.

I am not sure if you have any recent punishments (fromprevious 2 weeks) but if you don't then that shows you are following the rules.

Your application also has some good detail and your examples are valid.

Overall I would like to see your activity improve over this week to show you are dedicated.

Good luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT Moderator] Lag's Application 6 years 5 months ago #747226

I see you have been muted 4 times in one day for racism,nazism and spam. I also see this is not the first time you have been gagged or muted. so i have to say no. correct me if im wrong.
:minussp:
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by DrConor.

[TTT Moderator] Lag's Application 6 years 5 months ago #747322

Your activity is ok you have 3 good days of activity but id suggest to get that up before the meeting.

Your application could use some improvements as it seems to be lacking and rushed.

As for your recents, 4 gags (1 for spam, 2 for racism and 1 for Nazism) this is defiantly not what we look for in a staff member so for this reason i am going to say that you don't have my support in the meeting on Sunday.

Thanks for applying and good luck!
  • Paul Rafa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 81
EX-TTT- Administrator
EX-Prophunt- Administrator
EX-Surf- Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Lag's Application 6 years 5 months ago #752095

Everything has been said already. Like I said in another application, staffing in Zarp is a serious matter.

We cannot possibly accept someone who was responsible of such disgusting rulebreaking so recently.

:minussp:
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT Moderator] Lag's Application 6 years 5 months ago #752482

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application. 

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:   

Recent Punishments + Attitude.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1