Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #742376

_________________________________Information's Related_____________________________

Greenwich Mean Time
GMT

Link to Steam Profile:
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:31054787

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server1:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Server2:

Server3:

Gametime In image form Server1,2,3

Server1:

Server2:

Server3:

Estimated Server Time

68086 Minutes
Or
1135Hours

Languages I speak

Hi I speak English-English
Ég tala íslensku-Icelandic
Jeg snakke danks-Danish

Meaning of colors
+++ = Good in it
--- = Pretty Bad in it

Languages I speak In image form

English

Icelandic

Danish

______________________________________Moderator's/Rules Part_________________________

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Alright RDM is when a player Kills or crossfire someone with out any role playing reason this is very common rule that is broken daily which i want to make sure people don't break them.

Example: Player A decide to kill player B because he is buying stuff that player A wanted that is Counted as RDM

MassRDM: that happens a lot and means that a player will go on a killing spree and starts killing everyone that they see this will often get you banned for long time so its not good to do it

Example:Player A hates the server and decide to kill all players in spawn.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
This rule is often broken also but what does it mean? well it means when you die you get an timer and that timer means that you cannot goto the same district were you died. Many people seem not to follow that rule just because they don't want to lose anything Printers,Nukes so they come back and try to reclaim what they have lost or to help their friend it depends on the situation.

Example:
Player A is basing he gets killed by player b which is raiding.Player a comes back to the same district to kill player b and still has NLR time
then player b decide to come back and raid him again but his NLR time is not over yet here is a example that happens very often these days and new people don't quite understand this rule.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Well it's very easy for people to break this rule but what does it mean? it means that // or /OOC chat is only for NonRP situations but people Metagame when they say something rp related in that chat so you can't tell your friend to come to spawn using this chat // or /OOC

Example:
[OOC]Juan:Hey Bobby come to spawn I have some guns for sale dude! hurry up they are few left!
[OOC]Bobby:Hey Juan Just use /pm or advert please don't break the metagaming rule!

__________________________________How I handle these situations________________________

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

This is how i would handle this I would ask the person which made the report about their story then ask player y his/her part of the story and then ask player x for proof only if player y does not admit he Rdmd and apologies. If player x provides proof i would warn player y. If he does not i would tell him sorry i can't do much without proof.and thank him for making an f1! then i would tp player y away and speak to player x about keeping an eye on player y.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Again i would ask player x about his/her part of story and then player y his/her part if we find an conclusion before player x shows me proof i would warn player y for NLR but if he is really honest and just apologies i would just verbal warn him since i want rulebreakers to come out clean and honest. otherwise player y denies that he broke nlr and starts lying about it i would ask player x for proof if he provides me an valid proof i would warn player y for lying/NLR

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Well i would tell them myself in // or /OOC to stop and hopefully he will stop but if he keeps on i would tp to him and tell him to stop or i will mute him.keeps on going i would mute him.Keeps going i would warn and longer mute time.Keeps going i would ask an administrator to come and jail him or worse punishments

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)
Well i am now very un trusted rule breaking guy i once had the respect which i don't have now and i hate it and i want to help the server getting better rather going against all the lead team or staff member i know i have been doing that and iv'e lost so much respect from so many people and people which i look sometimes up to i do admit that i do it and i got some anger issus i will be working on and i hope that this will change me and make me an better person and earn my respect back by becoming and staff member. I don't want to be this person I am sorry what i did in my past i hope that everyone will forget it and move on reason i am applying for staff with recent warnings,Ban is because i want to know what i can change and get amazing feedback from people things i could change and possibly fix and how i can earn my respect again thanks for reading my application take care!

Edit:
I think I deserve to get another chance at staff what changed well I quit doing drugs my mental state is clear as we speak I am not going back to the life I was living before because I just opened my eyes for the first time seeing how ugly and disgusting it is living that drug addicted life I Do not support any drug use or the use of alcahol to no one and please I beg keep away from it since it's really bad for your brain while your growing up. Anyway I have been trying my best to support and help out new moderators and just telling them when they are doing an good job so they do more good jobs. I think I have become way more mature in this short time and finally in an long time I have seen progress in my life I have responsibility's now since I have an job and I learned a lot from recent rule breaks that people done seeing and realizing how stupid this is getting constantly banned and when you get banned you beg for getting un banned and how time wasting this is. Not helping anyone.
thanks for reading this short edit good luck to me!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by XxmasterxX.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #742379

hell yeah great boyo :plussp:
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • "We're all gonna make it brah"
  • Thanks received: 2484
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #742380

Very organized application and good activity. Good luck.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #742381

Other than you getting banned on Teamspeak constantly, I wish you best of luck! You used to bea great Administrator!
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1394
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #742383

Yep! :plussp:

Nothing else to say, he really helps out people problems.
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #742385

Ezehzz wrote:
Other than you getting banned on Teamspeak constantly, I wish you best of luck! You used to bea great Administrator!

I haven't been banned on the teamspeak for an while now and I am way more mature and respectful now I just realized how stupid I was and now I have quit drugs! :D
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #742486

looks legendary

:support:
  • ReduX07
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 51
atm afk in s2

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #742500

Good men :plussp::plussp:
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #742502

:plussp:
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #743159

Bump
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #744369

Bump <3
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Moderator]XxmasterxX's Application 6 years 4 months ago #744371

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

306 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
24/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT