STEAM_0:0:122688512
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 -
Server 2 -
Server 3 -
Estimated Server Time:
Around 11k minutes = 183hours
Languages I speak:
I can speak Englisch,Dutch,German,French and Arabic.
Promotion Related:
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
My time as a moderator was fun and fullfiling because i helped people, made them happy because they couldnot RP with that rulebreaker. And becoming a admin will be so great because then i can help people more with the powers I didnot had before. But overal it was a great experience because i learned helping both people in a sit and not only the victem I saw the staffteam from a other perspective because when you are a user and you make a f1 it sometimes take like 20min because there are so much f1s made every singel day and the staffteam has to solve those and I respect thay.
Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
Force selling doors and demoting AFK in spawn, those 2 were the main problems because people mad a lot of f1s on S3 when there no admins on only me and they begged me to do it but i simpely sad "I am just a mod, i dont have those powers" not that i am ungreatful but its just i let them down.Also a problem I sometimes had was that a player made a f1 to check if there was any illigals in a building base, I couldnot fly in there and look and if there wasnot a player inside I couldnot TP in that house so that is to a bit frustrating. Also a bit of a problem was when there was a succesfull nuke launched and there were RP houses in spawn all those props couldnot be removed if the owner was AFK.
If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Thank you for taking the time to make such a detailed appeal, seeing you haven't any previous bans, I have decided to accept your ban appeal but please re-read the rules as this is just a stupid thing to do and to prevent you mistaken yourself again.
:accepted:
Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I am a very active player that loves the community, but at the same time a lot and a lot needs to be done to this community but when your a moderator sometimes people say "listen to a admin the otherone is just a moderator" and breaks my hearth to hear that because we as moderator have not much impact on the community. I believe that if i become a admin I will havea much bigger impact on the community and will help with a lot more f1s then usual, It will be much easier and faster to solve f1s and i can do much more of them. I have the power then in banable situations like scamming and will not have to wait until a admin comes online, I will just help the community bit by bit :)

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read the application it means the world to me <3
  • Mr Pear
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • :D
  • Thanks received: 118
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Mr Pear.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Mr Pear's Application 6 years 6 months ago #726816

With recents events I don’t think you are ready for admin.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Administrator] Mr Pear's Application 6 years 6 months ago #727883

Onion wrote:
Do I need to remove this application because your my mentor?
  • Mr Pear
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • :D
  • Thanks received: 118

[SSRP Administrator] Mr Pear's Application 6 years 6 months ago #730416

Mr Pear wrote:
Onion wrote:
Do I need to remove this application because your my mentor?

No.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[SSRP Administrator] Mr Pear's Application 6 years 6 months ago #730616

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recently Abused, Needs more experience.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

205 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40