Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Murder Admin] HPExtremeYT's Application

[Murder Admin] HPExtremeYT's Application 6 years 6 months ago #726486

Steam name: HPExtremeYT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327679971/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183707121

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/HPExtremeYT/p...arpgaming.com:27045/

Estimated Server Time: 58.6Hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:

I feel my time as a Moderator will contribute to me becoming an Admin because the time that iv been a mod has been an amazing experinces
for me, iv made friend that helped me and taught me many things and ways to imporve my work. Iv wrote up all the commands for myself and
new mods who need them, iv also had good i ideas in my oppinon to help Zarpgaming in many ways i can and more to come. Its been a huge honour
become a mod of ZarpGaming and i would like to contribute more to it, anyway i can. Also iv learnt alot about this server and more about responsablity,
its an adventure. I love learning new rules for ZarpGaming as well as getting to know the amazing people staff that have helped me to become a better
staff myself. so i do thank them for that, as well as without the staff of ZarpGaming i would of never had the courage to sign up to become a mod or to
apply to become a admin. Iv learnt many things in my experinces of being a mod, how to sort RDMing the right way, AFK checking, reports and more.
As well as learning how the report system work as well as how ZarpGaming Staffs like Xnator, Windows and Aek set up and help the meetings. I respect
everything the Staff do for this server. I commuicate with the staff memebers very well, in game or just all together, as well as if there ever a problem
in a server that i cannot handle i will/would always get higher staff to help.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

The only time it would be approriate to use a ban command is if a gamer consistently broke rules, being disrepectful to staff or other gamers
igorning staff warnings even after doing !warn, !slay,!mute,!tgag,!gag and more, as well as redusing to listening to the staff members and even sometimes
accuseing them of "abusing" there powers. However, i would always call in a higher staff member (joey, aek and more) to see if it is a good/ok move
to ban them and to say for how long. (depending on how bad it is) if really bad: week, 7 days, 168 hours, 10080 minutes, 604800(or 2 weeks). If bad 5days
120 hours, 7200 minutes, 432000(or a week). However if it is only a slight problem but still a problem 5h,300 minutes,18000.

However, if they been banned once already and still causing a problem, if them a chance to redeam themselfs, meaning just giving them a spoken warning first. If
that doesnt work then give them !warn warnings, then !slays and any more if they micspam, chat spam and more. If this still doesnt working, calling a higher staff
for advise for how long they should be banned.(In my oppinion it should be twice as much as the first time. e.g if they were banned for 2 weeks making it 4)

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp:

First of all i would congratulate them becoming a mod, compliment their applacation and welcome the to the community.After this i would start of on how they can open the command menu ( By typing !menu).
While they have a look at the menu i will start explaing the commands he/she has, commands like !slay, !mute !tgag and more. I would also tell them how to use them and how to
use them in a right situation. Example, if a player killed someone i would explain to them that they would firstly have to ask them "-username- why did you kill that person?". If there was no
response i would tell them to ask again and vocally warn them if they do not give a answer or a good enough answer what would happen. Again if they do not respond (and if they see
they did not go straight to afk after that) I'll tell them to use the !warn or the !slay command (most likly !slay) If they RDMed and the person was the murder i would tell them to ask
"Why did you randomly kill someone, did they pull out the knife?" if they do not answer at all, the same as before asking them again, no response, I would tell them to use the !warn or !slay
commands again (Again most likly the !slay command) However, if they accidently kill someone, example if the person with the gun tried to kill the murder but missed and killed someone else
that would just be a warning. After i show them all the commands i would send them a copy of mine that i wrote up so they don't need to ask even though they are welcome to ask any
time. when they somewhat understand the commands i would put them in a example situation to see how they would sort it out as well as what kind of command that they would use for
the situation (or if they feel like that is the right chose to make) and may ask for a reason on why that command to see if they understand.

After the punishment commands i would teach them the speach commands. Examples is "@ [massage] " for the admin chat, "!p -username- [masssage]" to privet message someone if need
to, when looking at a player to check if they are afk "!p @ [message].

when the whole training is over i would say that if they had any questions they would be free to ask them. if they didnt have any now i would encourage them to text me on steam or if im
ever in a server for them to pm me any questions they ask. I would ask if they understand or rememeber everything in the training (because there is quite alot to learn in one hit and i would
tell them that i would be more than happy to go through the training again with them) I would also encourage them to never be afraid to ask/msg a staff memeber if they need help with anything
that they do not understand as well as if they need advice for anything, things like how to use commands or to sort out a situation, and anymore. lastly i would say that they are welcome to talk to
me or a fellow staff memeber if they have any problems or need help on the server as well as compliment their applacation once again then i would wish them luck.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the
ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this
is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be:

Good morning/evening/night [player x] I have read over your appeal and contacted the memeber of staff that banned you or was in your game that witeness your ban. We have come to a agreement that
we see that your apology is sincere and have seen that you have only been banned once. We will give you a second chance and welcome you back to the server. However, when you do rejoin
we will be keeping a eye on you incase anything does happen. If we catch you or get a report about you about cheating we will have no choice but to ban you for good, warn you to other members of staff to keep
an eye on you in other servers as well as we will not listening to your next apology.

Thank you.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):

I believe that i should be promoted for admin because iv been playing in this server before i even became a moderator and respect it. I feel that i can bring alot of good ideas to this server and more.
I'v spent many hours, days. time into Zarpgaming, ZarpGaming has taught me many things. It tought me about responsbilty, not to be shy and to try my best. The time that iv been a modarator
has been a amazing advanture and experince, i would love to experince it to a whole new level. Iv witeness and have been in many situations that iv been able to sort out by myself. Situations as
rule breakers, consistent rule breakers, hackers, rudeness, disrespect and more) as well as working amazingly with other staff memebers (examples: Xnator, Joey, Aek, wofie, Ind, blood and more).
I work quite well with people in ZarpGaming even tho im a shy person and doesnt really open up to people/friends that much. I admit that there has be once or twice that i had to call in a higher
staff for help or advice for the situations, but i feel like this was a right choices then just dealing with it myself if i didnt know how to at that point, what happened at the end of that situation was
the higher staff has to ban the players so i feel like it was a really good idea calling a higher staff memebr.
I feel that becoming a admin will not just help me get more commands to make the job easyer to help the server but i feel that i can try and prove myself to people, ZarpGaming, friends and more that
i can be a responsable and trust wrothy person to promote. I also feel that iv i were to become admin i would be able to contribute my thoughts more and vote for my own oppions in a better way.

However even if i don't become a admin, im still honoured to work side people that have been so nice to me and accpeted me into the commuinty and just happy that in any way i can still help
ZarpGaming in the Future.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Extra Information:
I would like to just say that my activity may not always be the best because of school, family and friends. However
i will always try my best to be on as much as i can.

Again Thank you for reading.
  • HPExtreme
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Unknown edgy stuff.
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by HPExtreme.
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Admin] HPExtremeYT's Application 6 years 6 months ago #726488

:plussp:
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[Murder Admin] HPExtremeYT's Application 6 years 6 months ago #726492

Finally!
:plussp:
  • JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

[Murder Admin] HPExtremeYT's Application 6 years 6 months ago #726493

Is a gril :support:
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[Murder Admin] HPExtremeYT's Application 6 years 6 months ago #726610

One of the longest admin apps ever?

But yeah you have put so much time and effort into this it is unbelievable.

You are active and haven't ever had to be spoken to about activity (I don't think anyway).

You are friendly to talk to and have good experience at being a Moderator.

If you keep up some activity conaistently you will most definitely have my vote.

Good luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[Murder Admin] HPExtremeYT's Application 6 years 5 months ago #731701

:support:
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[Murder Admin] HPExtremeYT's Application 6 years 5 months ago #731704

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Murder! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Murder staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank!

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8:30PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40