SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146460638
Current Gametracker Profiles:
s1 I www.gametracker.com/player/%5B%E2%96%88%...arpgaming.com:27015/
s2 I www.gametracker.com/player/%5B%E2%96%88%...arpgaming.com:27025/
s3 I www.gametracker.com/player/%5B%E2%96%88%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 219 hours
Languages I speak: I speak English only

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when someone randomly kills/shoots at someone. Player X kills player Y at bank district for no reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

NLR is when someone that was killed goes back to the area/district where they were killed at. Player X kills player Y in a raid in the rich district, player Y re-spawns and runs back to rich district and carry's on defending his base.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I will ask player x if he has any proof of rdm via screenshot or recording if he doesnt have any i would say if player Y breaks rule anymore contact the staff team and take screenshots or video proof.

Explain how you would handle the following situation
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would take the f1 I would tp to each player 1 at a time and ask if they are busy for the f1 if they are not busy for the f1 i would tp both of them to the roof I would ask for both sides of the story and if they have proof I would look at it and create the best evaluation for the situation.If they dont have proof i would tp them back to were they where and tell player x if he breaks nlr again take screen shots or record and contact the staff team.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I play at least 5 hours everyday and i would try my best to buy 2 hours aside for handling f1's. This is my 1st time trying to become staff on a dark rp server i was staff on a jailbreak server and i am very picky about rule breaks so i would try my best to enforce it upon the community. I would try to make the gaming experience to the people of ZARP better and try my best to make the rule breakers punished for there actions.
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] purple chicken's Application 6 years 6 months ago #725921

Your activity is good, keep that up this coming week.

I'll take a look at your recent punishments tommorow, good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP Moderator] purple chicken's Application 6 years 6 months ago #729504

Good guy!

:plussp:
  • LightRobin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31

[SSRP Moderator] purple chicken's Application 6 years 6 months ago #730554

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

283 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40