[Murder Admin] IndiGames's Application 6 years 5 months ago #724055

Steam Name: Indi Games
Link to Steam Profile; steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064345164
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52039718
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Murder - www.gametracker.com/player/Indi%20Games/...arpgaming.com:27045/
Estimated Server Time: 96 Hours
Languages I Speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin: I have had time to learn how to use almost all of my mod commands and have done so when necessary and have learned from both my fellow mods and admins how to utilise them in the most appropriate manner.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command: If a player was consistently breaking the rules and refused to stop after numerous previous punishments e.g. if a player was Mic-Spamming and had been tmuted countless times from 5-10 mins each and had been warned numerous times to stop but refused, then a ban would be in order.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: firstly I would congratulate them on being accepted as a moderator and welcome them to ZARP murder staff. Then I would walk them through all of their commands explaining what they do and how to use them, starting with how to first of all: open the command menu if they didn't already know how to do so, then moving onto the chat commands and how to use asay, psay and the punishment commands such as mute, gag, tmute and tgag, after-which i would ask if they had any questions about those commands. After that i would run them quickly through slay and sslay, what the difference between them is and how to appropriately use them. and finally explain the remianing commands and how to use them appropriately and again ask if they have any questions about those previous commands. I would finish by assuring them that if they ever need help or advice then don't be afraid to approach a fellow member of staff as most would be more than willing to help if they ever need it.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?: Hello (Player X), I have reviewed your appeal and spoken to the member of staff that banned you and we have come to the conclusion that your apology is sincere and have decided to accept said apology and reduce your ban time to two days only, after which you can rejoin and continue playing. However I most Request that you not cheat again in the future again as it is against the rules. any more serious offences will result in another ban for an extended period of time. Thank you.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words): I have been a moderator for several weeks now and have spent many hours a day and as such have encountered many situations that i have been able to deal with appropriately as a moderator using the various commands i possess. on the other hand there has also been many situations where i have been unable to properly deal with a situation (such as hackers and consistent rule breakers) where i have had to request a member of staff with admin or higher to come on the server to deal with the situation as i didn't have the necessary commands (such as the ban command) to deal with the situation, and being promoted to admin would equip me with the commands necessary to deal with a wider range of situations, that in combination with my fairly large time active on the server, i feel would help with such situations.
  • IndiGames
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Raeker. Reason: Fixed Steam link
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Admin] IndiGames's Application 6 years 5 months ago #724486

:support:

You are a great Moderator. When you are on you do staff work.
When you are on, you are on for hours.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[Murder Admin] IndiGames's Application 6 years 5 months ago #724506

Hello Indi.

I have seen you online and you show great staffing.

You are active, friendly and easy to talk to which is great.

Your application is detailed and has effort put into it.

Overall you seem like a great candidate for Admin.

Good luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[Murder Admin] IndiGames's Application 6 years 5 months ago #724516

Activity is decent,

:support:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[Murder Admin] IndiGames's Application 6 years 5 months ago #725848

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Murder! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Murder staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8:30PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

232 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT