Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694167

Jugger wrote:
Jaffacakes and jamez got accepted Clarky you need to save the staff team don't know how these got accepted
because the meeting system is flawed
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694172

sainT wrote:
:plussp:

I gained 4 thank you's so you earn a support

only 3 now sory
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694174

I would of look away at your recent but others couldn't. I am still supporting you and will try again next meeting lol
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694175

Sada wrote:
sainT wrote:

I gained 4 thank you's so you earn a support

only 3 now sory
2 now was misclick
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada.

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694176

AceInsidious wrote:
I would of look away at your recent but others couldn't. I am still supporting you and will try again next meeting lol
yeah screw those guys #teamclarky
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694182

• ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694188

:minussp:

Lost 2 thank you's if I dont get them back im not supporting
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694194

uJacob wrote:
  • Wells
  • Expert Boarder
  • ♡ Bopper ♡
  • Thanks received: 254

Standby Owner

#blm sometimes

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694204

I hope you the best of luck man! Hope your recents are gone.

• HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694221

:neutralsp:

You are possibly one of the biggest minges on the server, but I remember you being a good staff member, after all your the one who trained me for mod when I got accepted.
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp
  • Thanks received: 26

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694402

Sad excuse for a troll, got him and all of his little BiB friends to harass me over a 1 day ban on their lord and saviour, KapiJam. If we're accepting this guy, we might as well accept Michael and Klaprefot.

Considering you're getting a CM ban request soon, I don't think you're a good candidate.

• SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by SorIe.

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694413

sorle wrote:
Sad excuse for a troll, got him and all of his little BiB friends to harass me over a 1 day ban on their lord and saviour, KapiJam. If we're accepting this guy, we might as well accept Michael and Klaprefot.

Considering you're getting a CM ban request soon, I don't think you're a good candidate.

Does this mean you want to join bib sorle?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694419

sorle wrote:

You take your petty little drama off my application when you're the one screaming at me because you can't keep your chill when I wasn't the one who even started shit. No one can take you serious, especially when you start to disrespect on a server you're staff on.
Good luck with this one too, I'm afraid it won't simply happen when I didn't do anything towards you.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694425

Clarky wrote:
sorle wrote:

You take your petty little drama off my application when you're the one screaming at me because you can't keep your chill when I wasn't the one who even started shit. No one can take you serious, especially when you start to disrespect on a server you're staff on.
Good luck with this one too, I'm afraid it won't simply happen when I didn't do anything towards you.
I'm not just going to let you get accepted when you've consistently tried to harass me with your friends. No point in lying about it, when it's been witnessed by multiple people.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694433

sorle wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sorle wrote:

I'm not just going to let you get accepted when you've consistently tried to harass me with your friends. No point in lying about it, when it's been witnessed by multiple people.
Yet I did nothing to harass you until you lashed out at me. Don't start flaming at me if you can't take the heat back on my TS, simple.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694439

Clarky wrote:
sorle wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sorle wrote:

Yet I did nothing to harass you until you lashed out at me. Don't start flaming at me if you can't take the heat back on my TS, simple.
What, with you and your friends constantly screaming that I'm a snake? I had enough of you and your friends' shit. It's really sad. You were on the verge of a 2 week ban on Deathrun, with your friends being next.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694444

sorle wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sorle wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sorle wrote:

What, with you and your friends constantly screaming that I'm a snake? I had enough of you and your friends' shit. It's really sad. You were on the verge of a 2 week ban on Deathrun, with your friends being next.
With you flaming at us all, no wonder why they backlashed at you. My ban would be invalid just so you know, the gag+warn I was given is false and I will be appealing with a higher up once they are done with the meetings.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694447

Clarky wrote:
sorle wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sorle wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sorle wrote:

With you flaming at us all, no wonder why they backlashed at you. My ban would be invalid just so you know, the gag+warn I was given is false and I will be appealing with a higher up once they are done with the meetings.
The ban would be unrelated to the other punishments.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694512

lol :nosupport: this kid and his pets have been calling me fat for the last 3 weeks harassing me, expect a CM ban!!!
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun