Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #669707

Just saw a SHIT SHOW on server one and you were one of the only admins on who werent doing anything about it, Viking was doing all the work for you guys, as you were just RPing as a swat, and you knew you shouldve been doing something. So I don't think you should get Super Admin, Let alone keep your current position lmao. Big -Support.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, EiPUS, Denis

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #669808

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
Just saw a SHIT SHOW on server one and you were one of the only admins on who werent doing anything about it, Viking was doing all the work for you guys, as you were just RPing as a swat, and you knew you shouldve been doing something. So I don't think you should get Super Admin, Let alone keep your current position lmao. Big -Support.

there was a active nuke and if i see any rule break infront of my eyes i will ofc handle it but when i am rping that mean i am in a pause andi wont do f1s at that moment cant do them 24/7
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #669812

Skelly wrote:
I can't take you seriously with that piss-poor SPAG. Improve your application.
:minussp:

GCSE English is that you?
  • Crocodile
  • Junior Boarder
  • chute made my karma -21 for no reason
  • Thanks received: 191

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #669815

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

there was a active nuke and if i see any rule break infront of my eyes i will ofc handle it but when i am rping that mean i am in a pause andi wont do f1s at that moment cant do them 24/7
But in the extreme case of many rule breaks at one time surely you should prioritize stopping the rule breaks over RPing?
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #669908

RealDenis wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

But in the extreme case of many rule breaks at one time surely you should prioritize stopping the rule breaks over RPing?

ofc i would help to stop them if it was chaos just a sidenote no can do f1's the whole day and by rolepaying is just a free time that you have to create in order to relax
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #669941

:neutralsp:
  • Oppa
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #669949

KKyle wrote:
:neutralsp:

a reason pls so i can improve in why you think Neutral
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670050

:support:
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670086

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

...Really... this is your mentality and youre applying for SuperAdmin... You don't have to do F1's 24/7 but when the server is hectic and only one staff is doing something you help him out. You're staff for a reason. To maintain the server. And if your just going to do F1's when you feel like it and then RP when the server is going crazy and people in OOC are yelling for someone to do F1's and literally calling your name, and then Go AFK after as a shop owner too, then you seriously don't deserve any position as a staff member here. It's honestly despicable that you actually take a bigger priority in RPing to the point that you will ignore f1's because you are on "pause" and then eventually not get out of that pause, just stay on as a show owner. Not to mention Viking joined later and did all the work, So no one was doing anything for the server. You RP when it's a good time to RP, not when you feel like it.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
I've never been happy.

Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Brusk_Macaroon.

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670100

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

...Really... this is your mentality and youre applying for SuperAdmin... You don't have to do F1's 24/7 but when the server is hectic and only one staff is doing something you help him out. You're staff for a reason. To maintain the server. And if your just going to do F1's when you feel like it and then RP when the server is going crazy and people in OOC are yelling for someone to do F1's and literally calling your name, and then Go AFK after as a shop owner too, then you seriously don't deserve any position as a staff member here. It's honestly despicable that you actually take a bigger priority in RPing to the point that you will ignore f1's because you are on "pause" and then eventually not get out of that pauce, just stay on as a show owner. This could not get anymore of a - support from me.

huh did you actualy read what i said in the other post befor you when i replied to realdenis you just wana make a point that does not exist
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by VeGoVeVO.

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670105

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

...Really... this is your mentality and youre applying for SuperAdmin... You don't have to do F1's 24/7 but when the server is hectic and only one staff is doing something you help him out. You're staff for a reason. To maintain the server. And if your just going to do F1's when you feel like it and then RP when the server is going crazy and people in OOC are yelling for someone to do F1's and literally calling your name, and then Go AFK after as a shop owner too, then you seriously don't deserve any position as a staff member here. It's honestly despicable that you actually take a bigger priority in RPing to the point that you will ignore f1's because you are on "pause" and then eventually not get out of that pauce, just stay on as a show owner. This could not get anymore of a - support from me.

huh did you actualy read what i said in the other post befor you when i replied to realdenis you just wana make a point that does not exist
I did. You take breaks when its a great time too. Not when its good for you. You have to commit to being staff, otherwise resign.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
I've never been happy.

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670108

can barely understand English never mind speak it, is just power hungry -support
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4692

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670115

Lewis_is_java wrote:
can barely understand English never mind speak it, is just power hungry -support

grammar have nothing to do with me applying for sa i am willing to help the server i am sure you can understand what i say and you're just pretending to not understand i wish you acutaly play the server to give me a real reason but yea
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670121

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

I did. You take breaks when its a great time too. Not when its good for you. You have to commit to being staff, otherwise resign.

if you were a staff member maybe you would notice but as a player i dont think you know how it goes ik you were 1 of the lead team members but that was back then , now things have changed
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670129

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

if you were a staff member maybe you would notice but as a player i dont think you know how it goes ik you were 1 of the lead team members but that was back then , now things have changed
Actually when I was a staff player, Mod all the way to Head Admin, we would always get shit shows every night, but I never RP'd anyone can back me up. I did F1's 24/7. Things may have changed to you but staff's role on the server havent changed. You do you're job ESPECIALLY when needed to do it most. I thought I wouldnt have to say that to an admin.... And im not saying do f1's all the time, just do it when you have fucking people RDMing and prop minging nonstop at spawn, which you did have to run through when you died as swat. If you can't be staff when staff is needed most, then like I said, resign.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
I've never been happy.

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670858

bumb
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670863

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

Actually when I was a staff player, Mod all the way to Head Admin, we would always get shit shows every night, but I never RP'd anyone can back me up. I did F1's 24/7. Things may have changed to you but staff's role on the server havent changed. You do you're job ESPECIALLY when needed to do it most. I thought I wouldnt have to say that to an admin.... And im not saying do f1's all the time, just do it when you have fucking people RDMing and prop minging nonstop at spawn, which you did have to run through when you died as swat. If you can't be staff when staff is needed most, then like I said, resign.

Brusk_Macaroon is making me lose brain cells just reading his posts.
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #670878

Justintxz wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Brusk_Macaroon wrote:

Brusk_Macaroon is making me lose brain cells just reading his posts.
If you have a problem with me contact me through steam then, this is about his application, Not me. If you have no feedback for him, don't post anything on his application.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
I've never been happy.

[SSRP Super Admin] VeGoVeVO's Application 6 years 8 months ago #671247

btw when you are giving me the 20m?XD
:support:
Trusted
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 121
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds