:support:
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639276

What a damn good guy. (All that's needed to be said.)

:plussp:
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639280

I wish you the best of luck!
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • burp
  • Thanks received: 26

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639292

Although it took you like a month last time to get HA from SA, I think you should stay as a SA for a bit longer for now and the reason why I think of this is because of the trust you had broken awhile back by your actions in my opinion. HA is the highest rank in-game (excluding Owner) and they carry a lot of power compared to SA and trust as well of course.

Now don't get me wrong, you are a good SA, is trusted with the powers you currently have and is one of the active lead team members so for now, I would rather see more from you with the SA rank before you take one further step to the next rank.

Good luck!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, DEADMONSTOR, Ezeh

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639304

Clarky wrote:
Although it took you like a month last time to get HA from SA, I think you should stay as a SA for a bit longer for now and the reason why I think of this is because of the trust you had broken awhile back by your actions in my opinion. HA is the highest rank in-game (excluding Owner) and they carry a lot of power compared to SA and trust as well of course.

Now don't get me wrong, you are a good SA, is trusted with the powers you currently have and is one of the active lead team members so for now, I would rather see more from you with the SA rank before you take one further step to the next rank.

Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback!

I do see how you could still hold my actions that occurred almost an entire year ago against me, I do feel that as I'm currently very trusted with powers throughout the Community I'm more than trusted enough for the position already. I'm currently a Head Admin on BHOP already, and SSRP Super Admin to Head Admin is something I know, have done for years, and something I am more than ready for in my opinion. There is a few new commands as a Head Admin, however the most important thing you gain as a Head Administrator is responsibility which is something I'm more than used to taking on and running with to improve servers from here and now, to around two years ago when I was first promoted into the lead team.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639316

I think I'll start off with a simple disclaimer: This will be a slightly longer feedback than usual for me.

My experiences with lead team members were limited, to say the least. Before I was staff, this was definitely the case. I remember joining the TeamSpeak last year while Morgan was originally head admin, and I had this idea in my head of him being the very top of the staff team. He was very vocal, very passionate, and spent so much more time doing his job than actually RP'ing - at least, that's what I saw. But I'm pretty sure that never detracted from the fun he had with the game.

I always thought Morgan sat at the top of the staff team, above anyone else back then because he was the staff member I heard about the most. Back in the days when Para was the richest player with 4 bil (which I think is at 11 bil now?), and I always saw Tyler protecting the PD in his EDF, and even Hellforce was still an admin; Morgan was the person I heard people talking about the most because he had such a huge impact on people. I'm not saying the rest of the staff don't; but Morgan knows how to appeal to people in a way that shows that he's human, like them. He's not some big, scary staff member who's banhappy, and he's certainly no pushover. But he's just a guy that people could hang with and chill with, even while he did his job.

That one time in the TeamSpeak was interesting because I remember Morgan humming and playing on Server 3; and the whole time he did so, he was catching rulebreakers and helping out the server. He sounded like he was totally, and utterly, content. He didn't view his job as a chore, as an annoyance, as something that he HAD to do, but something that he wanted to do.

Yes, Morgan had a tough time when it came to trying to prove himself after the situation from before. But I think it's that drive to show us how much he's willing to push himself to get back in our good books; and how much good work he's done for us just now that really shows how important Morgan is when it comes to the team.

This is a candidate who knows the rules inside and out. This is a candidate that I can go to, that I can ask a question, and know he'll be more than happy to answer. This is a candidate who makes damn well sure that if he doesn't know something, you better believe he'll spend the next few days ingraining that knowledge into his head so he never forgets it again.

People are gonna say you're power hungry. People are gonna say you're going too fast. And maybe it is a little soon. But is that such a bad thing? You've proven to us that you're a changed person. That you've grown, matured, and made strides in the right direction. And I'm proud to be working with you. Keep at it, Morgan.

• Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639317

Gonna mix up what I said on the last HA app and your Murder LT app, you are applying for ranks every week which just shows that you want more and more power within the community, I don't believe whatever you did a year ago should be held against you but I do believe you should wait it out a bit before going to HA ,

Nothing here is personal just my opinion

Good luck I guess
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639322

:MINUSSP:
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639324

MicrosoftAccess wrote:

I like how you plus support my applications until I ban you for breaking multiple discrimination rules on Teamspeak.

• Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639326

Morgan wrote:
MicrosoftAccess wrote:

I like how you plus support my applications until I ban you for breaking multiple discrimination rules on Teamspeak.

mad cuz bad i understand

• the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada.

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639327

Good luck for the meeting Morgan, I really hope you get this, love you man <3
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by narexa.

[SSRP Head Administrator] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639510

Gotta bump it for the man himself

I try not to comment on applications too much but since I won't have a say in the actual meeting I want to leave feedback here. Morgan is the best candidate for HA right now. Whenever I have a question or need advice regarding how to operate on SSRP, I go to Morgan. Morgan brings vast experience, a friendly demeanor, and a cool head to every situation he's involved in. To have a HA that plays in a similar timezone to me would be a blessing. Best of luck, man. I'm confidant you will get it this week.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 650
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Mirx
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127