TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632487

Johnler wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Raeker wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
i did leave, what i meant to say was that he simply hasen't removed me yet, as the owner has been inactive. you can ask him at any point in time
Give us a screenshot of ur message to him
Not needed. If he says he left then there is no issue.
Johnler always wanted proof for these kinds of things. I recall Leopatra needing to provide a screenshot of a chat so we were 100% sure that he was no longer staff on the server.
Why do you need proof when he clearly says he has? Will it harm anyone? In the end if he lied he will be either forced to resign from the other community or demoted from ttt.

And that's what we are trying to avoid by asking for proof. Him being demoted or forcing him to resign. We shall never trust people from another community if they don't provide proof first. IF he gets accepted he can easily climb up the ranks claiming that he left his old community and when he is a high enough rank, start abusing because he sees Zarp as Competition and wants to damage the server/staff team. Believe it or not, there are so many people who actually do that. Go, apply in communities and damage them so theirs can go higher in the ranking. Especially the High Ranked members of the community (such as Head Admin).

Here's an example: Bob is a Head Admin at Xgaming and applies on Zgaming. He claims that he is not staff on Xgaming anymore and the staff in Zgaming believe him and accept him. Bob tries to get as many players go from Zgaming to Xgaming as he can without getting noticed. Bob one day gets promoted to Head Admin. Bob then decides he must do something to ruin the server. Atleast for a few hours/days. So he decides to mess with the gravity, to mess with the Staff's Commands, decides to ban as many staff members as possible and changes the map to sandbox saying to the players that he is doing that cause the server is dead and giving them the IP for his own server. The players, since Bob is a HA believe him and switch servers. Then Bob gets CM Banned but has gained a few people in his old community and has kind of ruined one of his competitors.

EDIT: I am not mentioning anyone from the community above. All the names are random/examples.

So Oreo, i suggest you provide proof of you resigning otherwise you have low chances in getting accepted on Sunday. You might be telling the truth. But incase you are actually lying it will be a huge problem.

Thats a scenario that can literally apply to anyone even if he is not staff on another server. We dont just give high ranks like that. You first gain trust and then become Super Admin/Head Admin. Either way someone that is just friends with people from another community can climp ranks and then abuse. Its the exact same thing, you dont have to be staff on another server to do it. Anyone high ranked right now can abuse if they want to.

I am not going to force someone to give me a screenshot of his PRIVATE conversations just so he can prove he is not staff even though himself has said so mulitple times.

And what if the owner of the community doesnt want to remove him from his ranks as the community is dead anyways? Will he never be able to become staff on zarp? We are talking about a community with 0 players right now so what kind of competition can zarp with that community have?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OreoLivesOn

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632493

AA RFLeX wrote:
Johnler wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Raeker wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
i did leave, what i meant to say was that he simply hasen't removed me yet, as the owner has been inactive. you can ask him at any point in time
Johnler always wanted proof for these kinds of things. I recall Leopatra needing to provide a screenshot of a chat so we were 100% sure that he was no longer staff on the server.
Why do you need proof when he clearly says he has? Will it harm anyone? In the end if he lied he will be either forced to resign from the other community or demoted from ttt.

And that's what we are trying to avoid by asking for proof. Him being demoted or forcing him to resign. We shall never trust people from another community if they don't provide proof first. IF he gets accepted he can easily climb up the ranks claiming that he left his old community and when he is a high enough rank, start abusing because he sees Zarp as Competition and wants to damage the server/staff team. Believe it or not, there are so many people who actually do that. Go, apply in communities and damage them so theirs can go higher in the ranking. Especially the High Ranked members of the community (such as Head Admin).

Here's an example: Bob is a Head Admin at Xgaming and applies on Zgaming. He claims that he is not staff on Xgaming anymore and the staff in Zgaming believe him and accept him. Bob tries to get as many players go from Zgaming to Xgaming as he can without getting noticed. Bob one day gets promoted to Head Admin. Bob then decides he must do something to ruin the server. Atleast for a few hours/days. So he decides to mess with the gravity, to mess with the Staff's Commands, decides to ban as many staff members as possible and changes the map to sandbox saying to the players that he is doing that cause the server is dead and giving them the IP for his own server. The players, since Bob is a HA believe him and switch servers. Then Bob gets CM Banned but has gained a few people in his old community and has kind of ruined one of his competitors.

EDIT: I am not mentioning anyone from the community above. All the names are random/examples.

So Oreo, i suggest you provide proof of you resigning otherwise you have low chances in getting accepted on Sunday. You might be telling the truth. But incase you are actually lying it will be a huge problem.

Thats a scenario that can literally apply to anyone even if he is not staff on another server. We dont just give high ranks like that. You first gain trust and then become Super Admin/Head Admin. Either way someone that is just friends with people from another community can climp ranks and then abuse. Its the exact same thing, you dont have to be staff on another server to do it. Anyone high ranked right now can abuse if they want to.

I am not going to force someone to give me a screenshot of his PRIVATE conversations just so he can prove he is not staff even though himself has said so mulitple times.

And what if the owner of the community doesnt want to remove him from his ranks as the community is dead anyways? Will he never be able to become staff on zarp? We are talking about a community with 0 players right now so what kind of competition can zarp with that community have?

you could not say it better than me honestly everything you wrote should just end this bullshit fight. thank you
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632507

AA RFLeX wrote:
Johnler wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Raeker wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:

If the community dies entirely then he could obviously go for staff here. As it currently stands the site is still online and he still holds the HA rank on the server.

R-Flex, I understand what you mean, but ZARP's policies clearly states that you're not allowed to be staff on another Gmod community. He might say he resigned, yes, but if he still holds the rank and still actively helps the community then I don't really see why I should believe him.

Like, I'm entirely willing to believe him, but I need some kind of comfirmation from either an owner or from an update on the site that he's properly resigned.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632508

who said i still help there? i havent been on the website in a long time. it's completely out dated and anything that's stated there is false. and there is no screenshot because i called him and told him on skype. and i didn't record it
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632532

bobrossrip wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
I will when i get home

OreoLivesOn wrote:
who said i still help there? i havent been on the website in a long time. it's completely out dated and anything that's stated there is false. and there is no screenshot because i called him and told him on skype. and i didn't record it

Hmmm looks like another lie

EDIT: Not been on the forums in a long time huh?
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder
  • I am a proud happy accident
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by bobrossrip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632533

bobrossrip wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
I will when i get home

OreoLivesOn wrote:

"another lie". i haven't lied this entire time. tell me, who is stopping you from asking the owner of fairgaming? if you think i'm lying so much. and like the head admin wrote multible times, even if i AM lying, which i'm not, the community is dead anyways,
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632538

OreoLivesOn wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
I will when i get home

OreoLivesOn wrote:

"another lie". i haven't lied this entire time. tell me, who is stopping you from asking the owner of fairgaming? if you think i'm lying so much. and like the head admin wrote multible times, even if i AM lying, which i'm not, the community is dead anyways,
So first it was a messgage, now its a call? Cmon m8 be consistent with the fake stories
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632544

bobrossrip wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
I will when i get home

OreoLivesOn wrote:
So first it was a messgage, now its a call? Cmon m8 be consistent with the fake stories
Cmon mi be consistent with your lies. First you msged him then you called him? Lol

i still wrote him messages about me leaving. the first time i told him i was leaving was on skype. i didn't send the screenshot cause i forgot, and then they said i didn't need to. idk why you're trying so hard to prove something that isn't true, just let the staff deal with it on sunday. what do you have against me?
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632546

Well give us the msg. The only staff who says no proof is rflex ;p
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632548

bobrossrip wrote:
Well give us the msg. The only staff who says no proof is rflex ;p
rflex is head admin you know. those messages are not only impossible to find, as steam likes to remove old messages, they're not considered enough proof cause like i said, i announced it to him initially in a call. and everything else is just about me leaving. besides, i bet you won't even say it's good enough. also you're making my application look really shitty, so i'd appreciate it if you simply desist and for the 3rd and final time, ASK. THE. OWNER.
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632567

Time to stop with all the shit. The staff team will decide whether to accept his application or not.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: OreoLivesOn, Raeker

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632568

Bobross can you just stop.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632579

i talked to him just now. i hope this finally ends this

remember i didn't have to do this
Attachments:
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by OreoLivesOn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler, Raeker

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632581

4:16 koff koff.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632582

Smoje wrote:

yep this was now
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dewie

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632586

OreoLivesOn wrote:
Smoje wrote:

yep this was now
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632587

Smoje wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
Smoje wrote:

yep this was now
\
what are you trying to suggest? i literally spoke to him right now after bob wanted me to send a screenshot so badly. I didnt have a proper screenshot before so i spoke to him and made this screenshot
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632593

OreoLivesOn wrote:

Thank you for this. I understand that you didn't want, or fell the need to, do this, so I'm extremely thankful that you decided to give it to us. This is enough, thank you very, very much. Sorry for any issues and hostility caused by me and others - I have also removed some comments that were overly hostile and useless.

Good luck for Sunday! As it stands, you have one gag for micspam I believe, but other than that you have nothing recent.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632598

Raeker wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:

Thank you for this. I understand that you didn't want, or fell the need to, do this, so I'm extremely thankful that you decided to give it to us. This is enough, thank you very, very much. Sorry for any issues and hostility caused by me and others - I have also removed some comments that were overly hostile and useless.

Good luck for Sunday! As it stands, you have one gag for micspam I believe, but other than that you have nothing recent.

I did alot of stupid things back then. I dont remember being gagged lol but thank you for everything
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632612

OreoLivesOn wrote:
Smoje wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
Smoje wrote:

yep this was now
\
what are you trying to suggest? i literally spoke to him right now after bob wanted me to send a screenshot so badly. I didnt have a proper screenshot before so i spoke to him and made this screenshot
Oreos u do know that u wrote that those messages were from the past and then edited that u spoke to him now. Thats why i wrote "4:16". Just sayin.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Dewie.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

248 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32