• Kana
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • It's impressive how useless someone can be
  • Thanks received: 43
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bobrossrip

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #633278

After bob's shit parade on my application, why not say my opinion about him?

My experience with bob has been the opposite. Everytime on the server i would see him get in fights constantly with people that HE started. He has not overall very nice. And what i hated the most would be that everytime i would kill him. I mean everytime, he would report me for rdm no matter what.

Even if he was a traitor who killed an innocent. I saw him shoot someone right infront of my eyes and i kill him. (Gets reported) i know getting killed on your t round is a bummer, but falsely reporting all the time isn't the answer.

So if bob reports on stuff like this, imagine how many people he is going to slay for simply KILLING the TRAITOR! aka following the rules.

Frankly i think it isnt fair what he did to my application. When his is clean without drama, he turned mine into something bad. Even though all your theories have been debunked, cause you're wrong!!, they might not accept me anyways because of all that bullshit. So i hopw they look at this message and take it i to consideration.

Do we REALLY want someone like this as staff? Just. LOOK at everything he wrote on my application and maybe you'll even reconsider
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #633297

OreoLivesOn wrote:

My experience with bob has been the opposite. Everytime on the server i would see him get in fights constantly with people that HE started. He has not overall very nice. And what i hated the most would be that everytime i would kill him. I mean everytime, he would report me for rdm no matter what.

Even if he was a traitor who killed an innocent. I saw him shoot someone right infront of my eyes and i kill him. (Gets reported) i know getting killed on your t round is a bummer, but falsely reporting all the time isn't the answer.

So if bob reports on stuff like this, imagine how many people he is going to slay for simply KILLING the TRAITOR! aka following the rules.

Frankly i think it isnt fair what he did to my application. When his is clean without drama, he turned mine into something bad. Even though all your theories have been debunked, cause you're wrong!!, they might not accept me anyways because of all that bullshit. So i hopw they look at this message and take it i to consideration.

Do we REALLY want someone like this as staff? Just. LOOK at everything he wrote on my application and maybe you'll even reconsider

Instead of being the better person you are now trying to ruin someone else's chance of becoming a moderator.

Revenge is not the jedi way- oh **** wrong pun.

But seriously, trying to get revenge because someone has possibly ruined your chance doesn't mean you have to be like him yourself. Who knows? Maybe you have a chance in becoming a moderator - be a better person and don't extend this "drama" between you and Bob.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #633300

CrankyBot wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:

Instead of being the better person you are now trying to ruin someone else's chance of becoming a moderator.

Revenge is not the jedi way- oh **** wrong pun.

But seriously, trying to get revenge because someone has possibly ruined your chance doesn't mean you have to be like him yourself. Who knows? Maybe you have a chance in becoming a moderator - be a better person and don't extend this "drama" between you and Bob.
This isn't really revenge, even though i made it sound this way. it's just that there's always gonna be someone who will have an opposite opinion. There can't be only good.
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #633302

OreoLivesOn wrote:
This isn't really revenge, even though i made it sound this way. it's just that there's always gonna be someone who will have an opposite opinion. There can't be only good.

I'm putting this out there - applicant's feedback & criticism

Stubborn

I sometimes see people being stubborn towards people, when it comes to staffing you need to drop your personal issues and respect one another.

- This is going on yours as well
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #633305

CrankyBot wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:

I'm putting this out there - applicant's feedback & criticism

Stubborn

I sometimes see people being stubborn towards people, when it comes to staffing you need to drop your personal issues and respect one another.

- This is going on yours as well

this is my personal experience i had with him, not being stubborn nor is this personal
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #633357

Alright thanks for the feedback everyone.

Edit: you made that false report up :P
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder
  • I am a proud happy accident
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by bobrossrip.

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #633360

bobrossrip wrote:
and sorry i got carried away. you aint all bad
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by OreoLivesOn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #633364

Btw cranky no need to respond to him, he can have an opinion I don’t care whether it is good or bad
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #633467

OreoLivesOn wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:
and sorry i got carried away. you aint all bad

bobrossrip wrote:
Btw cranky no need to respond to him, he can have an opinion I don’t care whether it is good or bad

Thank you both for being considerate. You could very well both become moderators tommorow, and to come in with grudges for one another doesn't help anyone.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #634371

Last post I’ll do, just wanna say thanks for all the feedback, means alot!
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Bob Ross R.I.P’s Application 6 years 9 months ago #634837

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127