• Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RFlex

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #614743

AA RFLeX wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
God no, this guy kept blowing up shit I was building at spawn on SSRP Server 1 for no reason with a milkor despite me only just building and not having any raidable entities. He seems to lack any knowledge of the server in to which I doubt he would have no knowledge or be unable to be responsible for the forums.
He has also used racist taunts on the prophunt server if I recall correctly, I personally wouldn't want a racist global moderator who'd rather break the rules than enforce them.
So i should not get a promotion for something that happend 2 months ago?

I myself have never said anything racist, I have been a section moderator for 5 months now without any reports against me for neither racism nor violation of the TOU. I have also been a Lead Team member for 6 Months. I have been a TTT Head Admin for more than 4 Months now with no reports Accepted/Denied.

My last warning on SSRP was 1 week ago from a silly mistake and the 2nd warning was given more than 7 months ago. You yourself said that you had no base up so what rule states that i cant blow up some random props that are not part of a base or a shop?
I know for a fact that Crocodile had a building sign at one point and why would you even to blow our shit up? Looks like you only wanted to ruin our experience to me (While you might not have broken any rules while doing it, it's still a poor attitude for someone going for a high rank such as global mod, at least in my opinion.).
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Hellsdevil.

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #614748

Hellsdevil wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
God no, this guy kept blowing up shit I was building at spawn on SSRP Server 1 for no reason with a milkor despite me only just building and not having any raidable entities. He seems to lack any knowledge of the server in to which I doubt he would have no knowledge or be unable to be responsible for the forums.
He has also used racist taunts on the prophunt server if I recall correctly, I personally wouldn't want a racist global moderator who'd rather break the rules than enforce them.

I myself have never said anything racist, I have been a section moderator for 5 months now without any reports against me for neither racism nor violation of the TOU. I have also been a Lead Team member for 6 Months. I have been a TTT Head Admin for more than 4 Months now with no reports Accepted/Denied.

My last warning on SSRP was 1 week ago from a silly mistake and the 2nd warning was given more than 7 months ago. You yourself said that you had no base up so what rule states that i cant blow up some random props that are not part of a base or a shop?
I know for a fact that Crocodile had a building sign at one point and why would you even to blow our shit up? Looks like you only wanted to ruin our experience to me.

You said its not part of a base nor a shop so how did it ruin your rp experience?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #614752

AA RFLeX wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

I know for a fact that Crocodile had a building sign at one point and why would you even to blow our shit up? Looks like you only wanted to ruin our experience to me.

You said its not part of a base nor a shop so how did it ruin your rp experience?
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

FP DarkRP Head Admin

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #614758

Hellsdevil wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

You said its not a base and now you say it was building? Next time place the building sign closer to the props.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #614772

AA RFLeX wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

You said its not a base and now you say it was building? Next time place the building sign closer to the props.
I said it wasn't a base as we had no raidable entities, just props as we were building.

Anyways I'd rather not derail your application thread any further over something small that happend on SSRP if that's fine with you.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

FP DarkRP Head Admin

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #614784

:support:

Definitely very active on the forums.
Nice guy.
Other nice shit.

Also why has this become a fucking SSRP discussion
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #615642

bump
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #615706

R-flex for global mod :support:

Yes.
  • Richie
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-TTT Admin \[T]/
  • Thanks received: 41

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #615748

I see your name all the time, You seem to be doing an already good job, see no reason not to expand your area.
:support:
  • Kana
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • It's impressive how useless someone can be
  • Thanks received: 43

[FORUM] R-Flex - Global Moderator Application 6 years 10 months ago #616241

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP