BUMP

Why do you do so many BUMPS?
  • oggy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Admin] ๖ۣۜ҉Santa´s Application 6 years 10 months ago #617308

Santa, you are lucky I wasn't diagnosed with epilepsy, otherwise I would have been rolling on the floor right now from looking at rapid colour flashes that you've used throughout your application. Tone the fkn speed of colour change down, seriously it was fkn distracting reading this application.
♠ When it will be appropriate to use the ban command ➤ The ban command can be used in some situations like these ➤

♠ - When the player does something that passes the limits of the rules.

♠ - When someone is using hacks.

♠ - If someone is racist or talks about jihadism or anything else that should not be talked about in a game like this.

♠ - Disrespect continuously.

The ban command is usually considered as a last resort of punishment, and as far as I can see using it when someone is continuously breaking rules within a short period of time is totally acceptable, however what exactly are you trying to explain in this part of you application "When the player does something that passes the limits of the rules"? The use of ban command when someone is hacking/scripting/using third party program to get a cheating advantage or disadvantage in game is acceptable; that said it should be noted that any form of game mode modification without Owners' permission is strictly prohibited and can be banned. Use of ban command in situations like discrimination, threats and terrorism is acceptable. "Disrespect continuously" Insults are a part of continuous rule breaking also known as massive rule breaking when a player is breaking rules even after the multiple amount of warns (server official warn and verbal warn) have been handed out to the user by administrator.
♠ Explain any situation you had to work around in your time as a moderator. How could your promotion help this? ➤ A week ago or so a player was talking about issues of politics and racism, as there was no staff in game, the only thing I could do at that moment was verbal warn, then he continued talking about the topic then I warned him and I muted Him for one map. In the following map he continued talking about the subject then I kicked him and in the end he left the server. If I had had the rank of Admin, I could have banned him and easily finished without much effort.

In your explanation for one of the most difficult situation handling during your position as moderator is when you've handling the punishment execution with a verbal warn, official server warn with a proper punishment; mute as well as kicking the user out of the server. Being in an admin position might give you the chance of bypassing the kick command and instead going straight for ban command at that point so that the user wouldn't be able to join next day and cause the same problem as well making the user understand some of the issues that he/she created and potentially avoid doing the same mistake.
♠ Why I should be promoted ➤ (We recommend around 75 words) Well, first of all I think that I should be promoted since I have very clear how to act before a case like a rule breaker, I would like to have this great opportunity to be Admin on a server as special as ZARP since I entered this I love the community because it is full of good people, especially the staff. If you give me this great opportunity you will see that I am a fantastic Admin, mainly because I have learned a lot this time as moderator and I see that I am very prepared for the next rank, maybe you think that I am not prepared at all, but it is not so because I have enough experience to ascend to this rank and if I get this rank, you will see that I am a great member of the staff team and you will not be disappointed.

In this section of the application you've been questioned to provide extra information that might make you a better candidate than others that are applying for the same position as you. It's nice to see some enthusiasm and server supportive ambitions because at the end of the day having a staff that would be active and dedicated as well as showing loyalty is an important aspect of any server and being higher rank than the starter staff rank shows that you are more dedicated and are able to deal with situations a bit quicker than before.

Overall your application is decent; it was not too difficult for me to read and comprehend the context within your application, and with that said the ban command is somewhat well explained, you've encountered a difficult situation for a moderator to handle which means you have some experience and somewhat understands the benefits as well as responsibility with a higher staff rank (admin). You seem to be dedicated to the server from what I can see in your application as well as seeing you in game trying to be helpful and friendly with both regular users and staff.

Recorded playtime this week by gametracker until 2017-06-29

Recorded playtime this month by gametracker until 2017-06-29

Your activity is decent throughout the month however you seem to be putting a lot of effort into your activity this week which might be a good thing because you are showing dedication, but at the same time showing a bit suspicion towards your goal.

Improvements needed upon:
- Activity (Minor improvement to show dedication)

This is all information I've been able to gather so far, but if you think that there is some information missing, then that is simply because I haven't seen everything that you are capable of or maybe I simply forgot to put it in the review. As far as I can see you might have a chance of being accepted as admin; I can't come up with important issues for you to improve upon. I wish you luck on being accepted as admin, Santa.

This review does not decide whether the user will be accepted or denied in the meeting, it only points out issues while containing relevant information to the application that the user has to improve upon in order to achieve the goal. The review is mostly based of objective facts and does not in any means provide subjective opinion unless it is based on other objective facts from other users with humorous twist added as an extra layer from the reviewer.
  • Zarumac1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Time and effort gives us possibilities
  • Thanks received: 18

Former ZARP Deathrun Admin/SuperAdmin
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarkSoul

[Deathrun Admin] ๖ۣۜ҉Santa´s Application 6 years 10 months ago #617360

Zarumac1 wrote:
Santa, you are lucky I wasn't diagnosed with epilepsy, otherwise I would have been rolling on the floor right now from looking at rapid colour flashes that you've used throughout your application. Tone the fkn speed of colour change down, seriously it was fkn distracting reading this application.
♠ When it will be appropriate to use the ban command ➤ The ban command can be used in some situations like these ➤

♠ - When the player does something that passes the limits of the rules.

♠ - When someone is using hacks.

♠ - If someone is racist or talks about jihadism or anything else that should not be talked about in a game like this.

♠ - Disrespect continuously.

The ban command is usually considered as a last resort of punishment, and as far as I can see using it when someone is continuously breaking rules within a short period of time is totally acceptable, however what exactly are you trying to explain in this part of you application "When the player does something that passes the limits of the rules"? The use of ban command when someone is hacking/scripting/using third party program to get a cheating advantage or disadvantage in game is acceptable; that said it should be noted that any form of game mode modification without Owners' permission is strictly prohibited and can be banned. Use of ban command in situations like discrimination, threats and terrorism is acceptable. "Disrespect continuously" Insults are a part of continuous rule breaking also known as massive rule breaking when a player is breaking rules even after the multiple amount of warns (server official warn and verbal warn) have been handed out to the user by administrator.
♠ Explain any situation you had to work around in your time as a moderator. How could your promotion help this? ➤ A week ago or so a player was talking about issues of politics and racism, as there was no staff in game, the only thing I could do at that moment was verbal warn, then he continued talking about the topic then I warned him and I muted Him for one map. In the following map he continued talking about the subject then I kicked him and in the end he left the server. If I had had the rank of Admin, I could have banned him and easily finished without much effort.

In your explanation for one of the most difficult situation handling during your position as moderator is when you've handling the punishment execution with a verbal warn, official server warn with a proper punishment; mute as well as kicking the user out of the server. Being in an admin position might give you the chance of bypassing the kick command and instead going straight for ban command at that point so that the user wouldn't be able to join next day and cause the same problem as well making the user understand some of the issues that he/she created and potentially avoid doing the same mistake.
♠ Why I should be promoted ➤ (We recommend around 75 words) Well, first of all I think that I should be promoted since I have very clear how to act before a case like a rule breaker, I would like to have this great opportunity to be Admin on a server as special as ZARP since I entered this I love the community because it is full of good people, especially the staff. If you give me this great opportunity you will see that I am a fantastic Admin, mainly because I have learned a lot this time as moderator and I see that I am very prepared for the next rank, maybe you think that I am not prepared at all, but it is not so because I have enough experience to ascend to this rank and if I get this rank, you will see that I am a great member of the staff team and you will not be disappointed.

In this section of the application you've been questioned to provide extra information that might make you a better candidate than others that are applying for the same position as you. It's nice to see some enthusiasm and server supportive ambitions because at the end of the day having a staff that would be active and dedicated as well as showing loyalty is an important aspect of any server and being higher rank than the starter staff rank shows that you are more dedicated and are able to deal with situations a bit quicker than before.

Overall your application is decent; it was not too difficult for me to read and comprehend the context within your application, and with that said the ban command is somewhat well explained, you've encountered a difficult situation for a moderator to handle which means you have some experience and somewhat understands the benefits as well as responsibility with a higher staff rank (admin). You seem to be dedicated to the server from what I can see in your application as well as seeing you in game trying to be helpful and friendly with both regular users and staff.

Recorded playtime this week by gametracker until 2017-06-29

Recorded playtime this month by gametracker until 2017-06-29

Your activity is decent throughout the month however you seem to be putting a lot of effort into your activity this week which might be a good thing because you are showing dedication, but at the same time showing a bit suspicion towards your goal.

Improvements needed upon:
- Activity (Minor improvement to show dedication)

This is all information I've been able to gather so far, but if you think that there is some information missing, then that is simply because I haven't seen everything that you are capable of or maybe I simply forgot to put it in the review. As far as I can see you might have a chance of being accepted as admin; I can't come up with important issues for you to improve upon. I wish you luck on being accepted as admin, Santa.

This review does not decide whether the user will be accepted or denied in the meeting, it only points out issues while containing relevant information to the application that the user has to improve upon in order to achieve the goal. The review is mostly based of objective facts and does not in any means provide subjective opinion unless it is based on other objective facts from other users with humorous twist added as an extra layer from the reviewer.

Wow Zarumac, great feedback, sincerely from the best I have seen, thank you very much for this vote, thank you for telling me my faults and my good things, I appreciate It a lot.
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by DarkSoul.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zarumac1

[Deathrun Admin] ๖ۣۜ҉Santa´s Application 6 years 10 months ago #618411

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Deathrun staff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DeathRun Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127