Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577306

Raeker wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Your activity is insane, you're great to talk with (usually) and would probably make a good staff member.

I'm just unsure whether or not you're ready for this position. Your application could be improved on in places, you tend to start fights when it isn't needed and you make really mean jokes to people. I was also there when you were timefarming and although I don't mind too much (you still got 600-ish minutes legit) you did brag on the forums that you played for 700 minutes.

I was also there when players were breaking rules and I heard you say (and I quote) "Well, I don't care if you break a rule."

That is not what I, at the very least, expect from a staff member. Please improve your attitude and stop making these "jokes." Even saying "Ah, it's just a joke people so it doesn't matter!" is not enough. I'd rather you stop making them altogether.

Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback i know i can improve on my behaviour but there are some things that are incorrect here i did not afk farm for 600 minutes i did that for 1 movie 1-2 hours not 600 minutes also iv'e never said ''i don't care if you break a rule'' i have never and would never say that. and ''Ah, its just a joke people so it doesn't matter'' i hate when people do that to me so why would i do that to someone else and i'd like if you gave me a good example of me making ''a really mean joke to someone'' yes i have insulted people iv'e never and would never yell or insult anyone unless they did something to me that i found offensive for example Sada was harrasing me saying i'm not even a person in his eyes and so on i got mad at him and said 1 sentence and i get so much shit for that 1 sentence he was insulting multiple people for 2 hours and he doesnt get any drama but as soon as i call him an asshole ''OSHIT HERE COMES DRAMA TO SLAP YOU IN THE FACE'' It's very unfair if you ask me.
I never said you timefarmed for 600 minutes, quite the opposite in fact. I said that you got at least 600 minutes legit, so by actually playing the game. People have been bothered by your jokes and have even said so to you, yet you still do them.

As a moderator you will encounter rulebreakers. Handle them with care, not with insults - else you're no better than them.

I wish you the best of luck, but this comment only confirms what I already thought. You're not ready for moderator unless you improve that attitude of yours. I'd love to see you on the staff team as you're extremely dedicated and very nice to talk to, but you're just not ready.

Good luck.
How does this comment show that he's not ready? He didn't have a bad attitude in that reply. He did a counter argument and you should be able to take those as a super admin.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Megumin

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577314

Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Your activity is insane, you're great to talk with (usually) and would probably make a good staff member.

I'm just unsure whether or not you're ready for this position. Your application could be improved on in places, you tend to start fights when it isn't needed and you make really mean jokes to people. I was also there when you were timefarming and although I don't mind too much (you still got 600-ish minutes legit) you did brag on the forums that you played for 700 minutes.

I was also there when players were breaking rules and I heard you say (and I quote) "Well, I don't care if you break a rule."

That is not what I, at the very least, expect from a staff member. Please improve your attitude and stop making these "jokes." Even saying "Ah, it's just a joke people so it doesn't matter!" is not enough. I'd rather you stop making them altogether.

Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback i know i can improve on my behaviour but there are some things that are incorrect here i did not afk farm for 600 minutes i did that for 1 movie 1-2 hours not 600 minutes also iv'e never said ''i don't care if you break a rule'' i have never and would never say that. and ''Ah, its just a joke people so it doesn't matter'' i hate when people do that to me so why would i do that to someone else and i'd like if you gave me a good example of me making ''a really mean joke to someone'' yes i have insulted people iv'e never and would never yell or insult anyone unless they did something to me that i found offensive for example Sada was harrasing me saying i'm not even a person in his eyes and so on i got mad at him and said 1 sentence and i get so much shit for that 1 sentence he was insulting multiple people for 2 hours and he doesnt get any drama but as soon as i call him an asshole ''OSHIT HERE COMES DRAMA TO SLAP YOU IN THE FACE'' It's very unfair if you ask me.

Lol fuck off I was, can you stop with the them slanderous comments, firstly I wasn't insulting multiple people for 2 hours, I called you a weeb then you got angry then you carried on from there I didn't even insult anyone else, secondly why the fuck are you mentioning my name , zero need to bring me into this, this just shows your immaturity even more as you are deciding that compare yourself to a rule breaker , grow the fuck up if you can't take a silly comment , how the fuck are you going staff
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577316

Sada wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Good luck!

Lol fuck off I was, can you stop with the them slanderous comments, firstly I wasn't insulting multiple people for 2 hours, I called you a weeb then you got angry then you carried on from there I didn't even insult anyone else, secondly why the fuck are you mentioning my name , zero need to bring me into this, this just shows your immaturity even more as you are deciding that compare yourself to a rule breaker , grow the fuck up if you can't take a silly comment , how the fuck are you going staff

Sada multiple people have complained about you being rude and insulting people for no reason and you calling me a weeb had nothing to do with me getting mad at you.
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577317

Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Good luck!

I never said you timefarmed for 600 minutes, quite the opposite in fact. I said that you got at least 600 minutes legit, so by actually playing the game. People have been bothered by your jokes and have even said so to you, yet you still do them.

As a moderator you will encounter rulebreakers. Handle them with care, not with insults - else you're no better than them.

I wish you the best of luck, but this comment only confirms what I already thought. You're not ready for moderator unless you improve that attitude of yours. I'd love to see you on the staff team as you're extremely dedicated and very nice to talk to, but you're just not ready.

Good luck.
How does this comment show that he's not ready? He didn't have a bad attitude in that reply. He did a counter argument and you should be able to take those as a super admin.
And I countered his counter-argument explaining exactly why I do not believe he is ready - we can keep going there. The problem I mostly have with their response is the fact that they say it's unfair when people call them out on not being able to handle situations with a disrespectful user.

They also deny the fact that they have ignored rulebreaks on the server, even though I was there with them on TeamSpeak when they made the comment. I'd like to clarify that they did call out the rulebreak first, but later did say "Well I don't care if you do that* or not" or something similair. (*'that' reffering to the rulebreak)

From everything that I have seen and some of the... lackluster answers to the questions in the application I do not believe they are ready for staff, even though I do think they're a nice person. Being staff is not the same as being a friend.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577324

Raeker wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Good luck!

Good luck.
And I countered his counter-argument explaining exactly why I do not believe he is ready - we can keep going there. The problem I mostly have with their response is the fact that they say it's unfair when people call them out on not being able to handle situations with a disrespectful user.

They also deny the fact that they have ignored rulebreaks on the server, even though I was there with them on TeamSpeak when they made the comment. I'd like to clarify that they did call out the rulebreak first, but later did say "Well I don't care if you do that* or not" or something similair. (*'that' reffering to the rulebreak)

From everything that I have seen and some of the... lackluster answers to the questions in the application I do not believe they are ready for staff, even though I do think they're a nice person. Being staff is not the same as being a friend.

I have not ignored rulebreakes that is false i'd like to see some proof if that is the case also you did not explain why you do not think i am ready and it is unfair that i get all the shit for something i didnt even start and you are starting to annoy me with this ''ignoring rulebreakers'' even if i did that wich i didnt what was i supposed to do in your opinion i'm not a moderator nor' staff so if you could please give me proof of me ignoring rulebreakers and also explaining how i would have handled the situation without any power also in your previous post you said ''i was also there when players were breaking rules and i heard you say (and i quote) ''well i don't care if you break a rule'' so by typing that you're admiting to being there when people were rulebreaking also being aware they were rulebreaking yet chose to leave the situation to me a person who is nothing but a ''user'' i would love to hear your reasoning behind this. even though I do think you're a nice person. Being staff is not the same as being a friend.
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577327

Raeker wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Good luck!

Good luck.

About the second part. What should he do as a user? Say "stop or else I'm going to warn you 5 days later if I get moderator"? He can't do that and just because he said "I don't care about you breaking rules" now when he's user doesn't mean that he won't do anything when he's mod.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Megumin

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577337

Megumin wrote:
Sada wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Good luck!

Sada multiple people have complained about you being rude and insulting people for no reason and you calling me a weeb had nothing to do with me getting mad at you.

Firstly Why would anyone complain about me to you, secondly I don't remember insulting or being rude to anyone so if you want to give me some names that would be nice
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sada..

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577347

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Okay, as I was not in-game to see the rulebreak and Megumin is an experienced staff member from Bhop and could not deal with rulebreakers as a user, I'll ignore the comment they made - perhaps I simply misunderstood.

In the end, I do not believe you're ready for every other reason I have given. I will drop this now, as I have said what I wanted to say.

There is a small chance that I'll change my mind during or before the meeting, but do not count on it. I want you on the staff team but I'd appreciate it if you could change your attitude.

Good luck.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577348

Sada wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Sada wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Good luck!

Firstly Why would anyone complain about me to you, secondly I don't remember insulting or being rude to anyone so if you want to give me some names that would be nice

Thats cause you're oblivious to your own actions
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577350

Megumin wrote:
Sada wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Sada wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Good luck!

Please cry some more, you are further proving that you are immature so idc.

More weeb tears please
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577361

Sada wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Sada wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Sada wrote:
Megumin wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Hey Megumin,

Good luck!

Please cry some more, you are further proving that you are immature so idc.

More weeb tears please

So you think you're so mature huh?

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mature

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=immature

hopefuly that will help you help you be able to tell the difference between immature & mature
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577364

I don't want to be involved in this, but I hope you are joking when you used urban dictionary to get explain the difference between two definitions
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada.

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577380

brenzor9137 wrote:
I don't want to be involved in this, but I hope you are joking when you used urban dictionary to get explain the difference between two definitions

It was lmao
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577507

Not gonna reply after this but if this child gets staff rip ph
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577524

Sada wrote:
Not gonna reply after this but if this child gets staff rip ph

There was no reason to post this other than you find it ammusing to insult me for no good reason.

there is no need to be so rude. just say :minussp:
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

[Prophunt Moderator] Megumin Application 6 years 11 months ago #577989

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prophunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prophunt staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Friday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

311 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32