Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin Application] BananaSlanger

[TTT Super Admin Application] BananaSlanger 6 years 11 months ago #572262

Hello Banana,

You've got a pretty good application. You even added your own two questions. However, both the questions that you added are the exact same question ("How would you benefit the server" is basically the same as "Why you") and to make it even worse both of the questions actually mean the same as a question that's already in the template: "What makes you a good candidate for the Super Administrator team".

So although I appreciate the extra effort, it is completely and entirely unneeded. In fact, most of the answers to these questions are pretty lackluster and could use more work.

Instead of adding your own questions, why not just expand on the questions that you already have? That's a much better thing to do in this case.

Otherwise you are yet to show me any kind of leadership skills. You get angry from time to time and although you want to improve (and have improved massively) you still have some ways to go before you are ready for SA.

We also have more than enough Lead Team members right now and I do not believe any more are needed anytime soon.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

281 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1