Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #514683

Had a few run-ins with you (I wonder why? :whistle: ) Good guy , you still owe me my 6 printers that blew up because you took an hour to check the logs lmao

Superb App and really good activity on the server so a big
:plussp:
  • FrenchEyes
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • GIVE ME GOOD KARMA DWEEBS >:3
  • Thanks received: 12
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #514815

Like other candidates you seem to be doing a good job within the server, and that's always good. We never have any issues with you and your staffing which again is another positive. Another positive is that I can see is that your regularly interact with the community, posting on the forums, but mainly you are on the TS all the time and constantly interact with the community which is a definite positive. However, I feel that you need to do some more F1's in a week and improve to doing roughly 60+ within a week which would be better than currently. You have a good application and it seems to be detailed and include all the relevant information which is another positive. I feel that if you improved on the things mentioned that you could become a brilliant lead team member. Keep up the good work!

Good Luck!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by CaptinF1rework.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #515083

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Like other candidates you seem to be doing a good job within the server, and that's always good. We never have any issues with you and your staffing which again is another positive. Another positive is that I can see is that your regularly interact with the community, posting on the forums, but mainly you are on the TS all the time and constantly interact with the community which is a definite positive. However, I feel that you need to do some more F1's in a week and improve to doing roughly 60+ within a week which would be better than currently. You have a good application and it seems to be detailed and include all the relevant information which is another positive. I feel that if you improved on the things mentioned that you could become a brilliant lead team member. Keep up the good work!

Good Luck!
This feedback was very good to read! I personally will take it into account and will improve the posts you said :)
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 113
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun