Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493420

EMP wrote:
Pathetic, manipulative, racist and power hungry. Great to know you'll never change.

damn
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493422

EMP wrote:
Pathetic, manipulative, racist and power hungry. Great to know you'll never change.

Erm EMP thats a bit harsh man, like fuck, i hate a lot of people within this community but i would NEVER say shit like this.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493423

Anon_Gaming wrote:
EMP wrote:

Erm EMP thats a bit harsh man, like fuck, i hate a lot of people within this community but i would NEVER say shit like this.
I don't hate Morgan(pretty sure he hates me though after the messages he sent me last time he was banned :( ), I speak whats true. All of those things hes the one who's given himself those titles. I'm just concerned by the apparent lack of concern on his part and or trying to play them off like they aren't bad.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493424

I think this should be locked as to it is just causing drama eh? Maybe just unlock when the meeting comes around.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493429

EMP wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
EMP wrote:

I don't hate Morgan(pretty sure he hates me though after the messages he sent me last time he was banned :( ), I speak whats true. All of those things hes the one who's given himself those titles. I'm just concerned by the apparent lack of concern on his part and or trying to play them off like they aren't bad.

I understand of where you are coming from and agree with somethings but not all, however the community votes the staff, and tbh you can't really change peoples opinions.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493434

Anon_Gaming wrote:
I understand of where you are coming from and agree with somethings but not all, however the community votes the staff, and tbh you can't really change peoples opinions.

the staff vote the staff*
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493435

Anon_Gaming wrote:

Wrong. You can change people's opinions that's what the meetings and application replies are for. If people are unwilling to change their opinion based on what other people say then they are stubborn.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by _Max.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493438

Anon_Gaming wrote:
EMP wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
EMP wrote:

Nor do I really want to change their opinions TBH(If thats what they want thats what they want), I just have a problem sitting ideally by while the truth is warped and manipluated for personal gain.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493442

EMP wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
EMP wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
EMP wrote:

Nor do I really want to change their opinions TBH(If thats what they want thats what they want), I just have a problem sitting ideally by while the truth is warped and manipluated for personal gain.

Fair enough i understand on what you are saying bud.

P.S This is the first normal convo we have ever had LOL!
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493444

EMP wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
EMP wrote:

You seem to only want to say what you want people to see, not the truth. I actually have sent you messages prior when it said you were online and apologized deeply multiple times. I'm not racist, I'm not power hungry, manipulative, or "pathetic". Coming online on the forums just to hold out personal grudges like this is pathetic.

I don't have a problem with you EMP.

You can ask Chute, or any of the others that were in the teamspeak the past week when they brought up situations of what you said seeing how I'd react. I have no personal grudge with you EMP.

I'm also interested in what I'm manipulating, or playing down? I've owned up to my mistakes and continue to apologize for them on this thread itself. Why would I sulk in my own shitty decisions instead of manning up and overcoming them through action?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Morgan.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493449

Hi Morgan,
i know where friends but I will be honest here so please don't judge,

Morgan since I've been on, I've never seen him break a rule ( while I'm online ) is always reporting rule breakers and always provides proof to the sit.

I understand how morgan did and was community banned for a lot of things but think of it like me I've been demoted after demoted from mod and i have been on a community ban, but look where I have gotten I have gained trust back and am trusted in the SSRP I believe that morgan does design a second chance.

Good Luck my friend

P.S : Work on your activity

+Nutural-
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 546
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493451

I've taken into consideration the criticisms and understand I've applied too early, and will continue to rebuild trust around the community once again to make the current team more comfortable with me gaining powers again as I've only come back a week ago. See you in game and thanks for the feedback!

This can be locked.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Morgan.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493500

If you wish to no longer apply please edit your main post that you no longer wish to apply for the rank!.
you can do so by editing your main post and saving your bb code for next time and then removing your app!.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by ParaMontana.

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493503

ParaMontana wrote:
If you wish to no longer apply please edit your main post that you no longer wish to apply for the rank!.

Okay done
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493505

ParaMontana wrote:
you can do so by editing your main post and saving your bb code for next time and then removing your app!.

^^^^
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493507

:plussp: Morgan should be given a 2nd chance, loads of people get uncbanned for doing bad shit and get given 2nd chances so I hope you do get mod!
  • Simmy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 85

[SSRP Moderator] Morgan's Application 7 years 2 months ago #493508

ParaMontana wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:

^^^^
Just lock it already lol.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE