Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] NootNootEh's Application

[SSRP Moderator] NootNootEh's Application 7 years 3 months ago #472244

AceInsidious wrote:
Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Good application
* Good activity
* No recent warnings

Negatives:
* What the hell is written on that board??

If you only didn't made that board...

My decision:

:minussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
NootNootEh wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
This is quite interesting, isn't it? trello.com/b/jlQojXd6/staff-management

It was a board I was going to show Para for a type of staff management organization method, I never got to show him due to him being busy and it had to be public ally viewed since he didn't own an account, I put random context in the boxes for examples/I did this after being up for 48+ hours/I meant no disrespect towards anyone that is displayed badly on that board

I've explained it on that quote ^ , If you have more questions you can ask me on ts
  • NootNootEh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 3D Modeler/Hosting Company CEO
  • Thanks received: 3

Hosting Company CEO
Vulnerability Researcher

Steam
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] NootNootEh's Application 7 years 3 months ago #472245

:support: Nice, helpful, friendly guy :D
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

[SSRP Moderator] NootNootEh's Application 7 years 3 months ago #472274

Nice app,you're nice and friendly tho you need to play for 1 more week as spoder said above and you're ready to go,good luck!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP Moderator] NootNootEh's Application 7 years 3 months ago #472280

Coutinroy wrote:

I actually want a proper explanation as to why the FUCK I am on that, I've done nothing to you for you to have 'randomly' picked my name and put it in a "banned from staff" section. It's a bit too much of a coincidence considering I have been staff many times before and now that I am applying I appear on a bullshit list you made up....

Now for 110% honest opinion on you...

You've broken man my rules since I first saw you on the server not to mention basing with all of your alt accounts as a cop. You also sit on teamspeak and use racist language maybe not against or towards people but that's just childish to do anyway. I see you much on server 1 and 2. Another thing I would like to point out is that list you made, it doesn't matter if it was meant to be between two people you don't put shit like that on it, if you're going to randomly pick names - don't pick reasons that seem a little bit true...

Generally your activity on server three is good, but your attitude is really poor and your knowledge on the rules isn't all that great...

My verdict :minussp:

Sorry if I seemed a little pissed off but like I said shouldn't you find another way of demonstrating a new system without directly using people's names?

Player X - Admin P - Moderator A & Head Admin G as an example.

If some of the stuff in this reply doesn't make sense, it's 6:02am and I am on my phone...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Moderator] NootNootEh's Application 7 years 3 months ago #472281

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:

I actually want a proper explanation as to why the FUCK I am on that, I've done nothing to you for you to have 'randomly' picked my name and put it in a "banned from staff" section. It's a bit too much of a coincidence considering I have been staff many times before and now that I am applying I appear on a bullshit list you made up....

You've broken man my rules since I first saw you on the server not to mention basing with all of your alt accounts as a cop. You also sit on teamspeak and use racist language maybe not against or towards people but that's just childish to do anyway. I see you much on server 1 and 2. Another thing I would like to point out is that list you made, it doesn't matter if it was meant to be between two people you don't put shit like that on it, if you're going to randomly pick names - don't pick reasons that seem a little bit true...

Generally your activity on server three is good, but your attitude is really poor and your knowledge on the rules isn't all that great...

Sorry if I seemed a little pissed off but like I said shouldn't you find another way of demonstrating a new system without directly using people's names?

If some of the stuff in this reply doesn't make sense, it's 6:02am and I am on my phone...

wow....
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Moderator] NootNootEh's Application 7 years 3 months ago #472296

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:

You've broken man my rules since I first saw you on the server not to mention basing with all of your alt accounts as a cop.

You also sit on teamspeak and use racist language maybe not against or towards people but that's just childish to do anyway. I see you much on server 1 and 2. Another thing I would like to point out is that list you made, it doesn't matter if it was meant to be between two people you don't put shit like that on it, if you're going to randomly pick names - don't pick reasons that seem a little bit true...

You've broken man my rules since I first saw you on the server not to mention basing with all of your alt accounts as a cop.

If you have any proof then please bring it forward since I rather not be accused of rule breaking without proof, also basing with alts isn't against the rules, I never do base with cops, I've had times where the alts have become cops for like 5 seconds to start a raid then they're off the job again, I only "Base" with my alts to spawn in certain entity's then they're gone (Which is allowed)

but your attitude is really poor and your knowledge on the rules isn't all that great...

To be honest you shouldn't really take the time to accusing someone of things without the proper evidence to support it in my opinion since when you're describing it, It will only be hearsay. I would love if you did take the time to explain to me as to how my attitude in your opinion is poor, since I've yet to hear any complaints from anyone else. There has been sometimes where when something was not defined in the rules and was brought up and said that it was connected to a rule that is in place, people were informed and things never happened again.

I actually want a proper explanation as to why the FUCK I am on that, I've done nothing to you for you to have 'randomly' picked my name and put it in a "banned from staff" section.

You don't have to do something to someone to be randomly picked out of their head... you were just a name that was thought of really late after a long time of no sleep and put as an example under a board, no offense was implied when you were added to it, it was simple an example board for showing a bigger idea for something that could be useful to managing stuff.

It's a bit too much of a coincidence considering I have been staff many times before and now that I am applying I appear on a bullshit list you made up..

I don't understand the coincidence you're talking about :| , you weren't put on the list because you were applying for staff if that's what you believe, as I've stated above you were only on the list by random and not by specific selection.

I apologize if I am starting any type of drama, I only hope to provide my side of things so people don't react or decide off one sided opinion.
  • NootNootEh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 3D Modeler/Hosting Company CEO
  • Thanks received: 3

Hosting Company CEO
Vulnerability Researcher

Steam
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by NootNootEh.

[SSRP Moderator] NootNootEh's Application 7 years 3 months ago #472689

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low activity, Try to play more throughout the weeks, Needs to gain more trust in Community and needs to fix attitude..

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127