Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463111

Annasia wrote:

Ur not gonna get the knife.

Anyway. Ive heard a few bad things. But ive not seen any great ones (yet?)
you do seem to do your work most of the time which is a good thing i guess.
Best of luck with your application!

SSRP Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463112

Jackson. wrote:
Sorry mate but im going to have to give you a -support. I saw you on server 3 when there was mass rule breakers and you ignored them. Then in ooc people were complaining that you were rdming people (I didnt see so im not gona call you out on it) But I do know you ignored the mass rule breakers and then left after "rdming" people.

Not good bud, -support
Hello first of all i didn´t ignore the mass rulebreak Coutinroy told me to go on server 3 since there was so many rulebreakers and i was the only staff online atm. I also didn´t RDM anyone don´t know where they got that from but i was just raiding with my new suit and they probably got salty. Also i had 25 minutes i left the server cause i had to i have a bedtime i have to go to school even Coutinroy can confirm this. I was doing alot of f1´s so stop being judgemental and take it out of my perspective aswell, i got rid of mlnges and so on i never did ignore anyone i had to go and that was it.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463125

:minussp:

Immature child, disrespecting me and breaking NDA.

• Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Ezeh.

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463129

Needs to Re-Read the rules and have a better understanding of them!
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463133

Ezehzz wrote:

mm nice why don´t u also show ur own behavior

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463134

gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Well Ezehzz isnt the one applying, you are.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463137

AA RFLeX wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

This was used againts him aswell when he was applying i´m just saying his own behavior isn´t nice but fine ur defending him i really don´t care about u both.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463139

AA RFLeX wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

This was used againts him aswell when he was applying i´m just saying his own behavior isn´t nice but fine ur defending him i really don´t care about u both.
That vid is probably a month old now. What does that have to do with your behavior?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463140

AA RFLeX wrote:

It´s fun to see how people can pick just one thing about u and use it againts me. U don´t even know me and i barely even talk to u.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463142

AA RFLeX wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

That vid is probably a month old now. What does that have to do with your behavior?
I only did it to him due to a reason u are defending him u clearly didn´t know what he said to me u are one of those people who are behind his back everytime u never knew what he said to me this is why screenshots are genius he knew himself what he was saying towards me. Also the video is a bit old yes but he still acts like that.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463145

AA RFLeX wrote:

It´s fun to see how people can pick just one thing about u and use it againts me. U don´t even know me and i barely even talk to u.
Just because i dont personaly know you it doesnt mean i dont know what you do in-game and what you dont. You are more likely to get demoted than get accepted.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463148

AA RFLeX wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

Just because i dont personaly know you it doesnt mean i dont know what you do in-game and what you dont. You are more likely to get demoted than get accepted.
Weak, come with something better u are a just someone that follows Eze he posts u post u i know u are with him. Ur just a follower of him so i really don´t care about what u have to say. Ur both very annoying so i have nothing to do with u and Eze, good luck getting me demoted though i like when people threaten me like that so keep going i´m here eating my popcorn

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463150

AA RFLeX wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

Weak, come with something better u are a just someone that follows Eze he posts u post u i know u are with him. Ur just a follower of him so i really don´t care about what u have to say. Ur both very annoying so i have nothing to do with u and Eze, good luck getting me demoted though i like when people threaten me like that so keep going i´m here eating my popcorn
Alright, but you wont be eating popcorn when it happens.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463151

AA RFLeX wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

There is nothing to demote me for the thing Eze reported me for has already been finished i have spoke to Para and the other Head admins so go on again come up with something more no u can´t since that´s the only thing u guys know is to take every single bad thing and use it againts me.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463153

Ur litterally a hypocrit that´s why i can´t take u seriously ur saying that i´m the one disrespecting him even though he does the same to me and u have no comment to that doesn´t suprise me at all. U guys are friends so of course u can´t be againts him so i can´t take ur feedback serious

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463155

Jackson. wrote:
Sorry mate but im going to have to give you a -support. I saw you on server 3 when there was mass rule breakers and you ignored them. Then in ooc people were complaining that you were rdming people (I didnt see so im not gona call you out on it) But I do know you ignored the mass rule breakers and then left after "rdming" people.

Not good bud, -support
Hello first of all i didn´t ignore the mass rulebreak Coutinroy told me to go on server 3 since there was so many rulebreakers and i was the only staff online atm. I also didn´t RDM anyone don´t know where they got that from but i was just raiding with my new suit and they probably got salty. Also i had 25 minutes i left the server cause i had to i have a bedtime i have to go to school even Coutinroy can confirm this. I was doing alot of f1´s so stop being judgemental and take it out of my perspective aswell, i got rid of mlnges and so on i never did ignore anyone i had to go and that was it.

If you were doing alot of f1's how did you find the time to raid?
Also it really didnt feel like you did anything due to being rdmed in spawn alot WHILE you were on the server.
It also didnt feel like 25mins "helping" due to you leaving the server so quickly after joining but I may just have a bad concept of time, so if I can find you're gametrackers I shall have a look :)

Best of luck on you getting admin still :)

Ok I checked your gametrackers and it does say you were on for 25mins so I take back that, it just didnt seem like you did anything in that 25mins :/
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Indiana Jones.

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463157

AA RFLeX wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

There is nothing to demote me for the thing Eze reported me for has already been finished i have spoke to Para and the other Head admins so go on again come up with something more no u can´t since that´s the only thing u guys know is to take every single bad thing and use it againts me.

4.11 Elevator Shafts - Explosive weapons are not allowed to be shot up or down the elevator shaft, this includes grenades, YOU CAN NOT use the force field next to/inside the elevator. You may not build or print in the elevator shafts on any server.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by ParaMontana.

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463160

ParaMontana wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

4.11 Elevator Shafts - Explosive weapons are not allowed to be shot up or down the elevator shaft, this includes grenades, YOU CAN NOT use the force field next to/inside the elevator. You may not build or print in the elevator shafts on any server.
Yup, i can´t really defend myself on that one it was stupid of me i saw my buddy muffin which is a moderator do the same so i thought i could aswell. It´s not an excuse but i´m really sorry and it won´t happen again. I found out the rule was edited when ACS came out but i apologize for that.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463161

Jackson. wrote:
Jackson. wrote:

Not good bud, -support

If you were doing alot of f1's how did you find the time to raid?
Also it really didnt feel like you did anything due to being rdmed in spawn alot WHILE you were on the server.
It also didnt feel like 25mins "helping" due to you leaving the server so quickly after joining but I may just have a bad concept of time, so if I can find you're gametrackers I shall have a look :)

Best of luck on you getting admin still :)

Ok I checked your gametrackers and it does say you were on for 25mins so I take back that, it just didnt seem like you did anything in that 25mins :/
Go ahead and ask Coutinroy i´m not lying i can ask him to confirm this aswell.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #463180

+support nice guy and would love to see him as an admin also you could add a bit of color
  • Hugz4Presents
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

240 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40