Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application

[TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #397224

I don't play TTT much but you should improve your attitude before becoming a staff member. You clearly hold grudges having the situation which you call "Cool Mod" and "Cool Mod 2" is posted everywhere on the forums, on different topics.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #397229

Very disrespectful, I have only seen him on once or twice and each time he was very disrespectful towards me and now holds a permanent grudge against me. If he cannot learn to move on and again act neutral with me, I don't feel he should become staff until that issue is fixed/addressed. So I have to say..

:minussp:

If you fix that before the meeting I will change my opinion back to neutral, it would be positive if you fixed it but I'd suggest getting more consistent activity first. :)
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by CeeZee.

[TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #397230

ParaMontana wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
Big edit: Now with playtime with him, I've found him to be disrespectful, and KOS for invalid reasons. His behaviour and attitude better improve before the meeting next week, as well as better understanding of valid KOS reasons.

I agree with you finding him disrespect full. He has a lot of warns for disrespect on ssrp and we recently had a discussion ont he topics where he thinks most things are not disrespectfull while they in fact really are.
I do not feel ready to take this guy in yet. IMO
Though most of my disrespect is done for pure backfire. when someone comes up to me and starts verbally abusing me/Provoking me, Im not gonna hold my mouth like its fucking preschool time, Im just gonna insult him. Plus Having a rule that punishs people for literally Words/Voice waves is really stupid and it breaks something called "Free Speech". If you're offended by some random person's words Then please for the last time "Get The Fuck off the internet". You've been warned, You're bound to get insulted on the internet.

[TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #397397

CeeZee wrote:
Very disrespectful, I have only seen him on once or twice and each time he was very disrespectful towards me and now holds a permanent grudge against me. If he cannot learn to move on and again act neutral with me, I don't feel he should become staff until that issue is fixed/addressed. So I have to say..

If you fix that before the meeting I will change my opinion back to neutral, it would be positive if you fixed it but I'd suggest getting more consistent activity first. :)
Maybe You've seen me for twice, But Ive seen you 5+ Times. Plus What I said was not Disrespectful at all, All Ive had is some critism against you About how You're a Cocky And Terrible Moderator. Also the Permanent Grudge thing? Lol Your the one who's Holding a grudge. After that round where I killed you for not IDing a body, You acted like a complete asshole and you looked for ANY opportunity To have a valid KOS on me and To fuck me over. Who's Holding the grudge now?
Ive Tried to act neutral With you but you just Gave me a middle finger, And the Critism That you classed as "Disrespect" Is my response. And Just saying You're the one who Needs Some issues fixed here dont you think? You Ignore other people's Feedback and Thats why You cant improve. Have you ever asked yourself: "Why are there so many Demote Requests on me? Maybe Im just doing something wrong?" Also Dont respond with that Bullshit Excuse "Because People get salty When I Warn them Validaly" Because if that was the case then The fourms would have been Bombarded with Shit like "ParaMontana Demote Request", "Tyler Durden Demote Request", "Brandify Demote Request" Etc...
Just so you understand, The reason you're getting a FuckLoad of Demote Requests on you is because You cant do your job Correctly. Sorry But its not because You're a Good moderator or anything.

[TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #397461

Haven't really seen you breaking the rules... but i also haven't seen you in the server that much. Just for 2-3 days. Improve your activity and i will see if i support you or not. Also try to be a bit less disrespectful. For now:

• Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.

[TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #399269

Shows terrible attitude in other game modes and on the forums.

this is just a small example of some of the more minor things he did
as the more major posts have been removed already.

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #399273

ParaMontana wrote:

Lol You think Im not gonna respond to some of ur guy's Bullshit? Seriously You might aswell Just Ban Talking and Jokes.
If you're Having issues with jokes Just ban them, Thats what you do right?

[TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #399277

Mobile Task Force Gunner wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:

Lol You think Im not gonna respond to some of ur guy's Bullshit? Seriously You might aswell Just Ban Talking and Jokes.

Thanks for your quick reply i will make sure to bring your current attitude and point of view tot he meeting ill be attending tonight, so they all understand how your view is on things and how yout hink things should be done different *winkyface*
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by ParaMontana.

[TTT] Mobile's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #399278

ParaMontana wrote:
Mobile Task Force Gunner wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:

Thanks for yoru reply i will make sure to bring your current attitude and point of view tot he meeting ill be attending tonight *winkyface*
Cheers.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47