Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP MOD] Kingpins Application

[SSRP MOD] Kingpins Application 8 years 9 months ago #158020

1 time u got raided, u died and pm me and said mario plz noclip and save my printers, I think u will abouse your powers.U are breaking NLR al the time, I'm gonna go 4 BIG- SUPPORT

-written on phone
  • Mario
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if u think I'm awsome!
  • Thanks received: 87
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Mario. Reason: Forgot 2 add something
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MOD] Kingpins Application 8 years 9 months ago #158416

It was a joke but ok
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94

[SSRP MOD] Kingpins Application 8 years 9 months ago #158418

This is something i just want to add and may change some of these -supports, I can agree i am immature at times impatient and do break rules but seriously, Everyone messes up? You cant tell me you guys never broke rules before coming staff. Im only 13 im still learning from my mistakes thats how life works live and learn. But if i did get this position i can almost garuntee i would not break rules disrespect or be immature because with becoming staff becomes respect meaning i wont get angry because people disrespect me and annoy me which is why i break half these rules. And also i have played just about 200 hours in two weeks on zarp just zarp. And with staff comes responsibility and i really want the responsibility to protect the server from people breaking rules i really would. And one thing i encounter alot is no admins are on for like 2 hour periods every day which results in prop abuse rdm raid timer being broken NLR broken and in these periods i always seem to be on which i think could help stop the mingeing. I know this may not change your opinion but i swear on my life if i get moderator or trial mod i promise promise not to disrespect of break rules i dont expect this to get me mod but i hope this promise gets me one step closer because becoming mod on zarp has been my goal for over a year if you look back at my topics thank you for looking through this and reading i hope this changed your mind.

-Yours sincerely Kingpin
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94

[SSRP MOD] Kingpins Application 8 years 9 months ago #158703

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to work on recent rule breaks and disrespect towards others.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wallcop
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

291 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127