Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [APPROVED] admin/mod app

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 4 months ago #802

I agree with Joe here. Nail is a fun player to have on the server, a nice guy and everything. Although he tend to break some rules and when that happens he starts going mental about it. Im not sure that he is admin material yet either -Support
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #826

thanks for your support joe and veritas!
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #831

guy he is not going for admin he is going for mod i think he would do great for mod but maybe not so good for admin just think of that.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #835

Really good player,knows the rules and follows them. +support
  • Bibzy
  • Fresh Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #837

zart i have many - and + support i was thinking for a bit and i was wondering if you could try me out just a little while and if im good then keep me if not demote me but its all down to you zart i hope you consider it, thanks, Nail.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #865

crack wrote:
guy he is not going for admin he is going for mod i think he would do great for mod but maybe not so good for admin just think of that.

You are always mod before admin anyway ?

I think nail needs to read the rules a bit more as he think he knows the rules alot and he is often wrong and most of the time overreacts to situations but if he changes this i think he would make a great mod.

[move:2w2dsdr0]+Support[/move:2w2dsdr0]
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #873

-support from me. I can see you're trying really hard to show us you've got qualities.. but sometimes that's not all the necessary.

I'm going to give you some advice, don't pick it up as negativity. Just some hints to help you with future applications if this one is being denied.
Nail wrote:
yeh sorry about that jericho

I would've appreciated it if you had changed your application after reading this comment. For I didn't even read the second sentence as all the letters were confusing me. It's a shame you didn't pick that up from Jericho's comment.
Nail wrote:
pre i have changed scince the last time i know i was bad before but you can ask alot of admins like blast crack and the other ones that i havnt actually been breaking rules. :)

It worries me that you're trying to proof you are capable of being 'good' for a change. This would mean you've spend the main amount of hours on our server being a bad player. Maybe you should put some more time into proving your qualities in RP for example by hosting a non-profitable event. Whatever small things you can think off to entertain the people. This will make the main crowd realize you are willing to put in effort for the genuine environmental. This is one of the better ways to get off your 'bad player'-stigma.

@PreOmega: I share the same concerns as you, however remember to remain objective in ones application. Please refrain from pulling old drama out of the blame box as we are here to judge him by his current skills and potential and those only. However frustrating it must've been, we're gathered here to see if he is a good candidate for moderator and not to review past situations. This goes the same to you @Nail.

@Zart since the votes are going up equally and there are some major doubts running past this player perhaps a trial period of 7-days should be set? If he takes it for parade and makes a joke/abuse he'll be demoted soon enough. If he doesn't he may prove himself to be valuable to the server. Win-win in both cases.

Good luck on your app.
  • Scottie

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #924

i agree with scottie he should have a trial period of 7 days :D
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #961

If to have a trial for a week as mod at the moment I can't play gmod as my computer has broke so I will be inactive on the server until I get a better one so if your going to put me on a trial I will let you know when my computer is back up and running. Thanks.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #990

Fine.

APPROVED

PS: next time dont let me have to find this: STEAM_0:1:43631909
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28