- Support
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Bilbo Swaggins.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregoryTWIX

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108219

GregoryTWIX wrote:
Guys, just to make something clear. I was community banned once! which happened recently. All the reason that I was community banned twice are inappropriate.
Bilbo Swaggins wrote:
NEGATIVES
You could explain situations better.
2 times community banned.

Banter
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108227

Nexize wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
Guys, just to make something clear. I was community banned once! which happened recently. All the reason that I was community banned twice are inappropriate.
Bilbo Swaggins wrote:
NEGATIVES
You could explain situations better.
<strong>2 times community banned.</strong>

Banter

Nexize, please no. once is bettter then twice

• RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108239

Everyone makes mistakes. You guys are acting like you havent made any mistakes in you life!
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108245

TheBrohman wrote:
Everyone makes mistakes. You guys are acting like you havent made any mistakes in you life!

Brohman you haven't been at ZARP that long but let me give you a quick run down. Gregory is a great guy and would be a great addition to the staff team had he not shown his tendency to leave the community and form new ones. He has since joining ZARP left the staff team twice and attempted to create a new community and once realising it was going nowhere he would return straight back and apply for staff again.

If someone drove your car into a wall and you had forgiven him once then of course it would be fine. If he asked to drive your car again and crashed once more then you would still forgive them but not be so trustworthy to let them try again. So if that person comes straight back after you get a new car and asks to drive it... would you let them drive it again just after getting a new one? Chances are you would want them to prove that they can handle themselves first before you let them drive your car again am I right?

I think I have a reasonable amount of experience with being community banned and returning to the staff team since I am forum and TS staff currently and got DarkRP staff about 4 week after being unbanned. I personally feel I had more of a chance based on not leaving the community for another and also not harming the community before leaving. I didn't abuse any of the powers I was trusted with and was banned for other reasons.
I think applying this early after being unbanned shouldn't have even been allowed but since it is I still think Gregory should wait before applying.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108246

LazyBro wrote:
TheBrohman wrote:

Brohman you haven't been at ZARP that long but let me give you a quick run down. Gregory is a great guy and would be a great addition to the staff team had he not shown his tendency to leave the community and form new ones. He has since joining ZARP left the staff team twice and attempted to create a new community and once realising it was going nowhere he would return straight back and apply for staff again.

If someone drove your car into a wall and you had forgiven him once then of course it would be fine. If he asked to drive your car again and crashed once more then you would still forgive them but not be so trustworthy to let them try again. So if that person comes straight back after you get a new car and asks to drive it... would you let them drive it again just after getting a new one? Chances are you would want them to prove that they can handle themselves first before you let them drive your car again am I right?

I think I have a reasonable amount of experience with being community banned and returning to the staff team since I am forum and TS staff currently and got DarkRP staff about 4 week after being unbanned. I personally feel I had more of a chance based on not leaving the community for another and also not harming the community before leaving. I didn't abuse any of the powers I was trusted with and was banned for other reasons.
I think applying this early after being unbanned shouldn't have even been allowed but since it is I still think Gregory should wait before applying.

Chances are given to people who deserve it.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108248

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:

<strong>Old staff member
Friendly
</strong>

<strong>You could explain situations better.
Community banned.
Low activity
Has been given many chances.
</strong>

<strong>- Support</strong>

Low Activity? I am active since I joined back.

Situations has been changed, thank you Bilbo :)
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108257

LazyBro wrote:
TheBrohman wrote:

I have been here for soon 2 years, I think I have been here for a while.

Yes he messed up, but I still think he deserves another chance.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108437

TheBrohman wrote:
LazyBro wrote:
TheBrohman wrote:

He has received more then just another chance.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108443

Had fun today with you guys.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

NEUTRAL
Good Luck Though!
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Tadgee.

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108463

Tadgee wrote:

<strong><em>NEUTRAL</em></strong>
Good Luck Though!

And thats how "opinions" work. One write "twice" and then everyone goes with it aswell.

I will repeat. I WAS COMMUNITY BANNED ONCE. there is a difference between twice and once. :huh:
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108466

GregoryTWIX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:

Good Luck Though!

And thats how "opinions" work. One write "twice" and then everyone goes with it aswell.

I will repeat. I WAS COMMUNITY BANNED ONCE. there is a difference between twice and once. :huh:
Twice
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108471

Lmao, he keeps saying he was CM-banned once and everyone keeps -supporting him for being cm-banned twice.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108474

Nexize wrote:
Lmao, he keeps saying he was CM-banned once and everyone keeps -supporting him for being cm-banned twice.

like i said.

• RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108499

TheBrohman wrote:

You might have your dates mixed up. The gap between 2014 and 2015 is only a year. The first time you played the darkrp was February in 2014, you also made your account in 2014. Your first application stated your estimated server time as "a couple of months" which I would presume logically that you meant you have started playing the server for a couple of months because obviously your time would not equal a couple of months. Since your app was posted 10 months and 4 weeks ago then you would be just over a year since you joined the community.
Might feel like a couple years but sadly only a year (Trust me sometimes it feels like I have been here for 2 years too #minges4lyfe).

Anyway yeah he deserves yet another chance but as I said I still think it is way too early. People have to prove themselves deserving of the powers especially when they were previously trusted with them they threw it back in our faces. I am all for him getting staff but not this soon after being community banned and other incidents.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108520

Gmod Troller wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:

Good Luck Though!

Twice

Gmod, I have spoken to RedPowder and even he admitted that it was once, so please stop.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: LazyBro

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108522

GregoryTWIX wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:

Good Luck Though!

Twice

Gmod, I have spoken to RedPowder and even he admitted that it was once, so please stop.

Gmod is just trollin
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108524

GregoryTWIX wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:

Good Luck Though!

Twice

Yeah it was only once as far as I know since you resigned and with Ap4che you guys made another community. It wasn't a community ban. I never even heard of community bans until the p3n9u1n situation haha.

Edit: Didn't realise you were community banned when you left for AFF and when you left again after. Guess I was wrong :/
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by LazyBro.

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108525

LazyBro wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:

Good Luck Though!

Twice

Yeah it was only once as far as I know since you resigned and with Ap4che you guys made another community. It wasn't a community ban. I never even heard of community bans until the p3n9u1n situation haha.

Im pretty sure he was the first candidate to it ;)
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 1 month ago #108526

GregoryTWIX wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
GregoryTWIX wrote:
Tadgee wrote:

Good Luck Though!

Twice

I'm sure it was twice, you left to be the AFF Minecraft Head Admin, and you left to make IMP.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

205 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40