Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #927717

You're a great staff member, but the LT will mainly look at your monthly activity as a whole and decide whether they deem you to be active enough or not, but if you are missing 5 of your 30 days then it kind of reflects on your dedication to the server as that is also a main thing they should look for in applicants, good luck!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StefanZ

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #927754

Kyber wrote:
You're a great staff member, but the LT will mainly look at your monthly activity as a whole and decide whether they deem you to be active enough or not, but if you are missing 5 of your 30 days then it kind of reflects on your dedication to the server as that is also a main thing they should look for in applicants, good luck!

Well I mean, that isn't really much. As i've been coming almost everyday for the past 3 months except those 5 days I wasn't there. So overall the 5 days I missed isn't really a big deal.

Thanks for the feedback though!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #927759

StefanZ wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Well I mean, that isn't really much. As i've been coming almost everyday for the past 3 months except those 5 days I wasn't there. So overall the 5 days I missed isn't really a big deal.

Yes, you have the point you have been active for around 3 months straight, but does the 5 days you missed mean you are losing motivation of dedication? That is what the lead team need to know, as good as being active for 3 months straight is, the thing that matters the most is your recent activity in the last month as that proves whether it you have the necessary dedication to go to super admin, Good Luck!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #927776

Kyber wrote:
StefanZ wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Yes, you have the point you have been active for around 3 months straight, but does the 5 days you missed mean you are losing motivation of dedication? That is what the lead team need to know, as good as being active for 3 months straight is, the thing that matters the most is your recent activity in the last month as that proves whether it you have the necessary dedication to go to super admin, Good Luck!

Think about it like this, I can only use my laptop for 2 hours on weekdays and 4 hours on weekends, instead of playing any other games or working on school i've just been using it on ZARP and NOTHING else which I believe is considered very dedicated.
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #927899

Kyber wrote:
StefanZ wrote:
Kyber wrote:

5 days shouldn´t equal 3 months of straight activity, he might´ve had some issues and still came back with consistent and good activity, please keep in mind real life prioritizes in-game

Definetily deserves SA
:plussp:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: StefanZ

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #927909

Kyber wrote:
StefanZ wrote:
Kyber wrote:

ZARP is not someones entire life, you cannot expect people to play every single day. People have lives outside of ZARP. Missing five days should not count, he has been active for so long. People go on holidays and probably wants to just be outside and take a breath.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
The following user(s) said Thank You: StefanZ, OxyFoxy

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #928393

Bump!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP