Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 11 months ago #922300

Box0 wrote:
Newdude wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Newdude wrote:
Box0 wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

You abused your powers literally 6 hours after getting accepted, why should we choose to trust you?

I feel it's quite unfair to bring that up at every occasion, Think about it, People get punished and it's forgotten after like 2 - 4 weeks, TooFast fucks up on his first time staff from what I'm aware of and It's brought up at every application even 2/3 months after it happened, Honestly just seems unfair by this point.
imo He's clearly trying to regain trust He just doesn't know how, So rn I think I'll just state this, I feel he deserves another chance just like a lot of other people get. Why should TooFast be treated differently because of a simple fuck up, I mean yes he should re-gain trust more but It's just unfair to constantly bring up the fact he abused because it happened 2/3 months ago.
Another thing I shall state is, He didn't fuck up the match in any way It happened at the end of it, Still abuse yes But it's not that Severe that it should be treated so harshly
He should only deserve a chance if he shows us he deserves it and he's not trying to regain trust he has done nothing to show us he deserves the second chance. and that situation that happened months ago is completely relevant and should be brought up until he get's his trust back. you can help him regain trust other than saying it's unfair because everyone will keep bringing it up until he gains trust.

I am helping him regaining trust, and I do find it completely fair to call it unfair because Multiple times has a staff member broken a rule, and it always tends to get forgotten about quite quickly, and the fact it's brought up on every application, in my opinion, is just unfair especially since it's been about 3 months since it happened, He was told "Get staff on another server" The issue here is He can't do that easily as it's brought up on his application that he abused, Maybe help him regain trust by assisting him on getting staff on another server instead of people just mentioning his demotion on applications that aren't even deathrun related.
most times that staff broke a rule they get talked to about it and if they get demoted they get trust and reapply. we can't just forget how he abused and give him another chance. we need to wait until an improvement is shown so it is completely topical and relevant to bring it up.
Heres a couple issues I have with him regaining trust;
There's also that time you said ingame "Why don't you message him on how to improve", For once I feel you should help out as well, I'm not here to do everything.
He is trying to regain trust and It's only my opinion here but I feel he deserves a second chance just like everyone else.
He seems to be treated unfairly as Most scenarios I've seen people simply saying "Get staff on another server to gain trust"
Then he applies for another server, Next thing you see on application "Abused & Untrusted"
So give him better advice (Not only to you <3).

EDIT: Yes i feel he needs more time to regain trust and Yes i feel he can improve maturity but I'm helping him with these ;) (Im not responding to anything about this thing i started anymore!)
i only said that you should message him because you were speaking to him ingame and you also had him on steam so i felt like you were fit to be the one to help him. i help alot and just because i felt like you should've been the one to help doesn't mean i don't want to help.

a better advice is not saying "you deserve another chance". a better advice is explaining what he shall do to regain trust. i'm gonna take this to steam as i don't wanna cause drama here.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 11 months ago #922977

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to regain trust.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

175 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun