Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #920620

Sada. wrote:
What makes you stand out from the other admins? Anyone can do their job and contribute to meetings, what do you do that makes you better than the others?
some admins/mods have done mistakes which i chose to help them with and that led me to believe i could do a good job as having the SA role. from all these years of seeing staff doing their jobs well or wrong doings have gave me knowledge about what i can do to help which why i believe i'm a standing out candidate who can help the lead team give staff knowledge on how to be professional and do their job correctly.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #920784

Nick0GR wrote:
I think you need more time for experience, I'll give you more feedback as you go! good luck!

You have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jetzzy, Newdude

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #920978

bump! some feedback would be nice
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #921832

bump!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922370

Best candiate right now but you also have a bit of confusion with staff impersonation (which you know since i correct you, also take other people opinions into consideration you were being a bit disrespectful towards me when i was trying to help you understand) but i think you can handle the job well, goodluck newdude! :neutralsp:
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude, Tamaninja

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922373

K a i wrote:
Best candiate right now but you also have a bit of confusion with staff impersonation (which you know since i correct you, also take other people opinions into consideration you were being a bit disrespectful towards me when i was trying to help you understand) but i think you can handle the job well, goodluck newdude! :neutralsp:
appreciate your reply but you might've got the situation wrong as i didn't mean to be disrespectful. i wasn't ignoring what you said i was suggesting that we needed an SA to deal with the situation.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922377

Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
appreciate your reply but you might've got the situation wrong as i didn't mean to be disrespectful. i wasn't ignoring what you said i was suggesting that we needed an SA to deal with the situation.
Which is why i wanted to get annie but we got lemon anyway but you were being disrespectful, you just kept saying "no, you're wrong" (which was wrong) but anyway you learned from your mistake, goodluck!
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Kaiwaii.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922378

K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Which is why i wanted to get annie but we got lemon anyway but you were being disrespectful, you just kept saying "no, you're wrong" (which is wrong) but anyway you learned from your mistake, goodluck!
we got lemon in so he can help with the situation of you handling luki. i never told you that you were wrong i only said wait so we can get lemon in.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922379

Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Which is why i wanted to get annie but we got lemon anyway but you were being disrespectful, you just kept saying "no, you're wrong" (which is wrong) but anyway you learned from your mistake, goodluck!
we got lemon in so he can help with the situation of you handling luki. i never told you that you were wrong i only said wait so we can get lemon in.

You did infact tell me i was wrong multiple times but that's not the point. you kept saying "it wasnt staff impersonation" when someone was saying they were staff when they were not.
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922381

K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:

You did infact tell me i was wrong multiple times but that's not the point. you kept saying "it wasnt staff impersonation" when someone was saying they were staff when they were not.
we're already talking about this in discord so no reason to cause drama here.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Newdude.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922386

Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:

we're already talking about this in steam so no reason to cause drama here.

Not trying to and we havent said anything in steam about this
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922387

K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:

\
meant discord.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Super Admin] Newdude's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922388

Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:
Newdude wrote:
K a i wrote:

\
meant discord.

Okaiiii goodluck
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin