Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Warlockodeath's application

[TTT Moderator] Warlockodeath's application 6 years 4 days ago #907597

Aek177 wrote:
I have fixed the title of your application and added your steam profile link.

You haven't played the server lately so I would say you need to wait a while before you will be able to have enough activity to show us you are worthy of being staff.

Good luck as this will be voted on at 7pm BST tonight!

thank u
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Warlockodeath's application 6 years 4 days ago #907604

Now i will give my comment on the application,

I feel you could improve on the questions as they aren't very detailed, Your attitude i cannot comment on as I don't believe i have seen you in game but from your attitude in your responses you seem like you have a reasonably good attitude, Good luck! Your time isnt the best but it's better than what i had when i applied, Though you should really improve the application yeah, Good luck!
Though i think you should apply in 2 weeks because I don't know when you play but from what aek said "You haven't played the server lately" i feel you havent been on? Im confused your gametracker says you were last seen Last Seen: Oct 22, 2017 1:35 PM anyway Good luck! (I said good luck 3 times ( 4 including that one))
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT Moderator] Warlockodeath's application 6 years 4 days ago #907639

i have a new steam acount and have aded the new link and id and i will ad new game tracker when i play now after a while

[TTT Moderator] Warlockodeath's application 6 years 4 days ago #907640

Box0 wrote:
Now i will give my comment on the application,

I feel you could improve on the questions as they aren't very detailed, Your attitude i cannot comment on as I don't believe i have seen you in game but from your attitude in your responses you seem like you have a reasonably good attitude, Good luck! Your time isnt the best but it's better than what i had when i applied, Though you should really improve the application yeah, Good luck!
Though i think you should apply in 2 weeks because I don't know when you play but from what aek said "You haven't played the server lately" i feel you havent been on? Im confused your gametracker says you were last seen Last Seen: Oct 22, 2017 1:35 PM anyway Good luck! (I said good luck 3 times ( 4 including that one))

thank u

[TTT Moderator] Warlockodeath's application 6 years 4 days ago #907867

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs more consistent activity and be able to communicate better.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

262 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun