Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] TehWither's Application

[TTT Super Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 6 days ago #904480

Hello TehWither,
You should wait a bit before applying and gaining experience and activity over time
Good luck anyway

:minussp:
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 6 days ago #904502

TehWither wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I don't care if you get 5 hours or 500 hours, if you do not show the required Lead Team capabilities over a long period of time then you do not deserve Lead Team as far as I'm concerned.

If I recall correctly you also got an official warning not too long ago. I hardly hear you speak in meetings and you really have not been an admin for very long at all.

You need more experience.
I don't recall getting an official warning, since my acceptance nor even getting a report abuse on me and about not hearing me speak during the meeting, I can hardly even hear anyone speak due to the chaos that is ensured in it with people shouting over each other.
Okay, sorry for that - I'm not sure why I thought you got on an official tbh.

I'm going to say this as clear and honest as I can: you keep on hammering on the subject of activity, yet I highly doubt you can actually explain to me what it is that a Lead Team member does or is supposed to do. If you did know it you wouldn't be using these arguments.

Besides, like I already said, you really haven't been staff for very long. I'm not saying you aren't a good guy, but that is by no means the only requirement.

There's actual work involved in being a Lead Team member. Just look at Miia for example, who because of undisclosed reasons decided to go back to Administrator after some time as a Super Admin. Trust me, it can be incredibally tiring at times.

And it's because of all these factors that I would personally like to see someone with more staffing experience get the rank.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Gurren Lagan

[TTT Super Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 6 days ago #904616

Raeker wrote:
TehWither wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I don't care if you get 5 hours or 500 hours, if you do not show the required Lead Team capabilities over a long period of time then you do not deserve Lead Team as far as I'm concerned.

If I recall correctly you also got an official warning not too long ago. I hardly hear you speak in meetings and you really have not been an admin for very long at all.

You need more experience.
I don't recall getting an official warning, since my acceptance nor even getting a report abuse on me and about not hearing me speak during the meeting, I can hardly even hear anyone speak due to the chaos that is ensured in it with people shouting over each other.
Okay, sorry for that - I'm not sure why I thought you got on an official tbh.

I'm going to say this as clear and honest as I can: you keep on hammering on the subject of activity, yet I highly doubt you can actually explain to me what it is that a Lead Team member does or is supposed to do. If you did know it you wouldn't be using these arguments.

Besides, like I already said, you really haven't been staff for very long. I'm not saying you aren't a good guy, but that is by no means the only requirement.

There's actual work involved in being a Lead Team member. Just look at Miia for example, who because of undisclosed reasons decided to go back to Administrator after some time as a Super Admin. Trust me, it can be incredibally tiring at times.

And it's because of all these factors that I would personally like to see someone with more staffing experience get the rank.
Thank you for your insight, I have been basically restating the most common comment on the app, and yes I know that there is more work when in the lead team, i respect those who take timenon their work. so thanks for your input
  • TehWither
  • Junior Boarder
  • Journalist and Documentor
  • Thanks received: 29
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127